Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

The gorgeous Johnny Whitworth is yet to grace our screens as Mr Jake Berkeley :cool: Season 5 Miami airs once Season's 3 and 7 for NY and LV have finished their run, usually it starts the first week of August. Why on earth we get it so much later than LV and NY god only knows :rolleyes:

I have been keeping my eye on the spoilers though and I kind of know what the big story lines are during Season 5 and I've caught the odd episode online :cool:

I the characters/actors are looking better this season. I wasn't to fond of Emily's hair in season 4 it was pulled back in a tight pony too much, she looks loads nicer with her hair shaped around her face like Season 2 Emily and I see in season 5 she has gone back to that.

But why am I rambling on about Emily Proctor in the Rory Cochrane thread :lol:

About the Empire Records/CSI Miami connections - there is something mentioned on the wikipedia page for Empire Records about this. Also Debi Mazar who played Jane was in a season 3 episode of Miami aswell, she was in Speed Kills. Also Anthony LaPaglia who of course was Joe is Jack Malone on Without A Trace which is also a Jerry Brukheimer production :D - Ya learn something new every day :lol:

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I voted

"welcome to the big leagues!" and "Nobody's that good"

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ It's interesting that those who have been on 'Empire Records' have also been on a Bruckheimer show. Perhaps it's in the cards. :p

For the Speedisms, I had to go with "Welcome to the big leagues" because it showed one of the few times we got to see Speed softer and brother-like to someone. Plus, he winks and whenever Speed winks, I melt. :devil:

I also went with "You won't even know I'm here" mainly because it's another time where his humour kind of pops through. I just thought the way he said it was brilliant. :D Gah that woman who played Delgado (I think she died recently though) was lucky. Her only scenes were with Rory. :lol:

Oh, and that reminds me. We should be thinking up thread names pretty soon. I think it was mentioned above as well so if y'all could suggest some new thread names, it would be fab. :) I'll think of some and post them later.

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Her luck run out that year I think. I just IMDb'd her and she died of pneumonia in 2005 bless her soul, she was only 30. That had proper bombshelled my day :(

5. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I voted for "Welcome to the big leagues" and "So, uh, what happens now?"

6. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

aww thats sad about the lady who played delgado, i had no clue about her death :(

as for speedisms i chose 'welcome to the big leagues' and 'Um... he was just here last night' i just love how he delivered that whole scene in the elevator one of my favorite moments on csi ever he was amazing.

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

oh! i just have to get this out! from the book "the Company" i'm fairly please to know that Rory will have a big part in the mini-series. :D i can't wait for it to come out!! :D

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Hmm... new thread title... Speed/Rory #16: Welcome to the Big Leagues. It may not win best Speedism, but I think it works.

Also, still looking for suggestions for Deadline

9. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Oooohh thats good news :D :D Looking forward to it even more now :cool:

Aww Last night I watched The Break Up on Sky Movies *sigh* I love that film I was crying when Vince was trying to make it right with Jennifer at the end but she wasn't havin' any of it. Anyways I saw it at the pictures last year but last night when I watched it I realised its all Rorys mates who are in the film...Vince, Cole, Jon and Joey LA *cough* exgirlfriend *cough* I was thinking they could of cast Rory in the film aswell :p :lol: he could have played Jennifers gay brother :lol:

10. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

OMG that would be hilarious!! :lol: thats one roll i haven't seen him in.... :lol:

11. LittleMissCSI

LittleMissCSI Civilian

Rory can play any role perfectly (sp?) But seeing him in a gay role would be funny but weird at the same time. (of course thats just my point of view)

12. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Rory as one of The Tone Rangers would be soo bloody funny. I'd pay to see that :lol: I don't think he would ever take a camp role like that though as long as he drew breath for no amount of money :lol:

13. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

To be honest, I would really like to see Rory at least guest star on a major drama, for instance House, M.D. Or perhaps, in one of those Lifetime movies. He's an incredibly versatile and would succeed in both roles. As for Rory taking on a character who is gay, I say, if Will McCormack can do it, so can he. Rory always chooses unconventional roles, so you never know... he might just do it.

I also would love to see him back on Miami but... oh well.

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

like i said if he chose to do tv again i could totally see him playing a prosecutor on "Shark". :D but i can only dream... ;)

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Is that a new Speed fan I saw up there? Welcome LittleMissCSI :D Enjoy the craziness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.