The Nick Stokes Timeline: Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeti

Yeti Witness

Bump!!

Should we move onto the next episode?

2. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

I tried to make a transition into "Bloodlines" a few days ago, but it didn't take. ;)

3. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

The only Nick scene I remember from Bloodlines is when they are following Lindley Parker's cell phone signal after she is attacked for the second time. He's the one who keeps yelling out how close they are: 200 feet, 150 feet, 75 feet, etc.

Did he do anything else? I can't recall. :confused:

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Here's the transcript if anyone needs a refresher: Bloodlines Transcript

But for those who dont wanna read it:

Nick scenes:
    - processes first crime scene w/ Grissom (Linley's car)
    - processes shoe prints
    - helps search for Linley
    - processes the vacuumed up evidence from Todd Coombs' car
    - end scene w/ Sara & Warrick before Sara's pulled over

5. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Oh yeah...it's all coming back to me now. Gosh, how could I forget the end scene where Sara tells Nick she's happy for him re: the promotion that wasn't.

6. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

"Bloodlines" end scene: I thought Nick and Sara looked very comfortable with each other. I detected a bit of their typical teasing going on when Nick said that it was hard for Sara, and it made me smile. It's also nice to know that the Young Turks hang out together outside of work. There's really nothing else to say...

We cannot let this thread die, people! :eek: It must live to see the "GD"s!

7. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Well, we've made it to Season 5....unless anyone else wants to add anything about Bloodlines. Feel free to backtrack if you want but I'm moving on.

Viva Las Vegas has quite a few good Nicky moments.

There is the little bit at the beginning when Sara and Nick razz each other about who was late getting to the scene. Just a little shout out in reference to the whole firing and rehiring extravaganza that happened.

SARA: You are so late. What happened to you?
    NICK: I'm late?

Kinda cute that they poked fun at it after the fact.

In general, I really like it when Nick and Sara work together. I like the rapport they have. But then, Nick seems to get along with everybody. Such a nice boy!!

I love how Nick reads the wedding vows that he finds in the corpse's pocket.

"Like a blinding supernova, your love is blasted throughout the universe. Two spirits become one by the power of the sun, the moon, and all the planets of the universe."

His tone is all "You've got to be kidding me"

And when they finally make to the Chapel of Intergalactic Love and the JP asks Nick and Sara if they're married, the emphatic shake of Nick's head along with the look on his face is just priceless.

Nick and Sara join in the teasing/hazing of the new lab tech, Chandra Moore. God, she was uptight!

Love Nicky's Elvis impersonation. So adorable!!
    "Thank you. Thank you verra much!"

I think the little scene between Warrick and Nick at the end is really funny. Warrick hands over money when Chandra finally storms out of the lab. You know that he and Nick made a bet and that he lost. It's just the kind of thing two best buds would do. I like those kinds of little moments. They add so much to the characters.

8. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

In Belgium, they are curently airing season 5!!
    (Grave Danger sooonnnnn)
    Great I will be able to say some things in this topic :D

Viva Las Vegas

;)

This case was really funny... It was great to watch it after what happened during the summer...

It was cute!

Yeah!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Nick...

It's the kind of episode where you smile just in thinking about these little scenes or in reading some quotes :D

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Did anyone else notice that when Nick was reading the alien-ministers lines, the camera panned back and Sara & David looked like a bride & a groom and Nick was the minister... :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, I never noticed that before, but now that you mention it, I totally see it. That's hilarious :lol:

Okay, great comments so far on "Viva Las Vegas," but you guys have all failed to mention the buzz cut. What does the buzz cut mean in terms of character development for Nick. I mean, we know the reason why George got it, but what is Nick's reason for it. If that makes any sense? I'm wracking my brain and I can't come up with anything. Anyone else want to try?

11. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

How about this: He and Grissom were playing with the chemistry set that he had bought for Lindsey's birthday in season 1. (She didn't have a birthday party so he kept the set)

Grissom mixed the wrong chemicals together and the resulting explosion singed Nick's hair so he had to buzz it off so it could grow back in evenly. :D

I was going to say Nick and Greg but after the events of Play With Fire, I couldn't see Greg coping with another lab explosion. :(

12. GeorgeEadsLover

GeorgeEadsLover Witness

Fav Snickers moment
    Nick: I got her a lab set.
    Sara: Maybe you should use that for yourself.
    Nick: Stop flirting with me.

13. km444

km444 Rookie

I'm kind of late on this topic, and this is my first post, but I saw this question and couldn't resist answering. I used to work in a lab and have used a Qiagen BioRobot EZ1, it's a machine that lets you just put blood or tissue in, add some stuff, then leave and it isolates the DNA for you. It's a lot nicer than isolating manually. I can see why Greg would be thrilled. I didn't remember that mention of it, but it's exciting that they talk about real lab concerns-those machines are expensive.
    I always liked the parts where they showed them doing lab work, and it seems pretty realistic for the most part. Things just seem to get done a lot faster than in real life.
    Sorry if this was a little off topic!

14. ford_prefect

Shall we move on to "Down the Drain?"

I don't really have anything to say about this episode. Nick wasn't in it all that much. :(

Anybody else got anything to say?

15. ford_prefect

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.