Hall Heads to Museum Opening

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, May 10, 2007.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

<font color=yellow>Robert David Hall</font> (Dr. Al Robbins) will be back on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation next season, but in the meantime he'll be keeping himself busy over the hiatus, including a visit to the Windy City.

This summer, Hall will head to Chicago along with most of the cast of CSI "for the debut of a 'CSI' thing at the science museum there May 25. It's a traveling exhibit. It'll come to L.A. and around the country. We filmed little bits about our characters' work." He also has plans to travel with his wife and may be involved in a movie.

Season seven of CSI provided Hall with some scenes "that were awfully fun — singing while performing an autopsy on <font color=yellow>Danny Bonaduce</font>, chasing a rat around the lab … That was as funny as anything I've done." For next season, he is looking forward to seeing the character of Doc Robbins "grow."

Hall, an amputee who hasn't let that keep him from having a successful career, also plans to speak out about disabilities. He mentioned meeting <font color=yellow>Heather Mills</font> in the past. "She wasn't real warm and cuddly, but I got to know her better," he said. "It's very important that people with disabilities are seen in all kinds of different ways. You can only go so far on 'Isn't he amazing?' You have to pay dues."

You can find the original article at Creators Syndicate. Thanks to <font color=yellow>Al Forno</font> for sharing this news item.<center></center>

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Does anyone know what time Hall is going to be there? I was purchasing tickets and I need to pick out a specific time.

3. marg_fan

marg_fan Dead on Arrival

I would also like to see Marg at the exhibition. I hope it is not just the first day's showing they will be there. I can't go Friday, May 25th but hope to go sometime that weekend.

Please talk me out of wearing my license plate as a necklace to the show....

4. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

I want a good time there too .But it is so far away from my country.So sad.Let post any pic too!!

5. marg_fan

marg_fan Dead on Arrival

I called the Museum of Science and Industry today. Although they couldn't say, I got the impression the CSI cast would be attending a private viewing of the exhibition. So I would guess they won't be around for the weekend shows. :(

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Well I went one the MSI site and read this
    "Keep track of findings and results in your own CSI file. You’ll be guided by investigators from the television show along with their real-life counterparts as you formulate a hypothesis, examine scientific evidence and solve the crime!"

So I don't know.

I bought my tickets for Friday :)

7. marg_fan

marg_fan Dead on Arrival

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

You can probably add Archie Kao to the list of attendees...I know he planned to be in Chicago this week...

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator