Come on ladies....Own up..

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Comte, May 20, 2007.

1. Comte

Comte Police Officer

How many of you'll felt your brains blow when you saw Danny and Montana in bed?
    Or started or curse/cuss?
    Come on..Own up..I know ALOT of you ladies have fantasies about the guy(*ahem* i'm looking at you,Locker Room posters!)
    Some of you have pretty dirty(dare i say disturbing,as well) fantasies... :devil:

2. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

i havent been here for along long time, so hope you dont mind me joinin in. I have to say that here in the uk i havent seen it yet, but having read wot has happened i am green with envy, it shouldnt have been her, it should have been meeeeeeee lol

3. Comte

Comte Police Officer

^^Hah..Yore gonna hafta wait a LONG time...I'm sure some of the older posters here get first choice...For example,Mrs.G...
    But yeah,it was weird...Seein the two together..Personally,i'd have preferred Daany and Det.Angel hook up...
    Hell even a Danny/Burn hookup wouldn't have been bad...
    But this?!

(In case anyone didn't know,I'm one of the very few male posters here...And no,i don't have any gender issues if that's what you think after i started this thread..)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

5. mitzi962000

i dont know, just cant get my head around this, do you think it will spoil the show :confused: it will certainly spoil the fantasies. :lol:

6. Comte

Comte Police Officer

^^Spoil the show?I dunno..TPTB decide that..We just watch..

7. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I kind of liked it. Especially when they woke up together. I think they make a really cute couple. And I've never been one to be that envious when people I like are with someone. I always like the people I fancy to be happy, so it doesn't really bother me.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I agree with faith- that scene was really cute!!

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I gotta say I'm a massive Danny fan and I love the thought of seeing him in as little clothes as possible.
    However the scene in the finale did nothing for me. I'm not the greatest D/L fan in the world and although the scene wasn't as bad as I first expected, it still made me nauseous.
    It would probably have played better in the whole less is more sense.
    I'm not saying it just cos I'm jealous of Lindsay, although I would have traded places with her for a second, it just seemed very un natural and out of character.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Pool table, there was no bed involved. I'm thinking that Danny pawned his bed to buy the pool table? :p

Nah, my brains certainly didn't blow, it was more of an eye rolling situation for me. And really nothing in that scene struck me as cute. The scene could (possibly) have worked, but in my opinion the dialogue was poor (verging on embarrassing) and rather pointless. Yay, they had sex, good for them, but it was an episode full of other action which should have taken precedence, I'm just glad they did keep it fairly brief though.

11. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

More like my stomach churn and my dinner make an unwelcome return if you get my drift :(
    Yes I am a big Mr G fan (for his acting since Season 1, for his hot bod/drop-dead gorgeous smile/short hair since late in Season 2) and I CAN differentiate between the actor (MR G) and the character (Danny), but I liked Danny & Lindsay when their relationship was harmless flirting/teasing, as IMO it fitted in with their characters. But, and it's a bloody BIG BUTwhen she blew him off with 'it's not you, it's (little old) me' that's where it should have stopped :mad: Instead we've had 2nd rate scripts in order to satisfy a sexual element, and to think that this 'relationship' was not planned but was apparently started because the 2 actors bumped into each other in the lab :rolleyes:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, you hit the nail on the head about what that scene was meant to do. Lindsay was simply a proxy for the many fangirls who want to have their way with Danny. :lol:

Not that he doesn't look nice sans clothing, but I did dig the white shirt he was wearing later in the ep. White is definitely Danny's color.

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I'm not a fan of the D/L ship - Best Friends, yes. Romantic Partners, no. However, I wasn't as turned off by *the scene* as I thought I'd be. IMO, it certainly could have been worse, and I actually liked the fact that they made Lindsay the agressor in this case, which I pretty much wasn't expecting.

14. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I have never fancied Carmine, although i can appreicate pretty when i see it.
    I didn't really watch the whole scene... too sugary sweet for me and yes whilst it was yet another oppotuinity to ogle some grade a man meat (sorry if that is terribly sexist) i agree with everyone who has said it was done in order that every fan girl can "superimpose" herself into Lindsey's position. WHich i haven't done since i was a teen. Sorry i don't mean that to be offensive.

It did nothing for me, yes it could have been worse! It could have been better too - like not show it!

Plus it was Danny in bed, not Carmine. I can't really see anyone being jealous of a fictional character...

He was far sexier in the white shirt and the blood stains.

15. mitzi962000

i have to agree with you, that is far more sexier than any bedroom scene with danny and lindsy :lol: