Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

I definately agree that Flack needs to get some lovin next season (Hawkes too!) I don't want a full blown relationship but it seems that most of the cast are either getting some or have gotten some ie. Mac (Peyton), Danny & Lindsay, Stella (Frankie) so S4 has got to be Flack's turn.
    The only thing is that whoever she is, I'm going to be soooo jealous cause Flack we'll he just equals yummy!
    Hey guys any ideas as to what kind of woman Flack would fall for?

2. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

flack's kinda women? mmm, that's difficult to say, you know.. i mean, when i LOOK at him, from the outsight, i think he'd go for a really NICE girl.. someone who looks after him, takes care of him. the way he looks, makes me think of a dinner, with candles and all. that would be his first date. BUT, then, there is his inner person, and his voice. when he speaks, he sounds tough. and i think he needs a tough women then. like sofia curtis, csi lv.. or like stella, soft but tough in the good moments.. so yeah, then i would go for a police women or something. and then, last but not least, his inner person. flack obviously has a wild side, that comes out when he's chasing a suspect, or in the interrogation room, his devil shows itself. so, then i'd go for a devilish women. someone who can really set flame in his heart. ya all know what i mean, right? :rolleyes: so, flack's women, has to be: sweet, tough and devilish. and that's a hard type of person to find, isn't it?
    that's my opinion of what kind of women flack's looking for... :devil:
    and now, what about his first date? you guys think he would go to a fancy restaurant, expensive fish and all that? or would he just grab fish and chips at a snackbar? don't think so.. his style maches.. eating in indeed a fancy restaurant, but afterwards, maybe go to a disco or something. NO opera, i guess.. ;) but not to childish too. just a nice bar, where they can talk alot, get to know eachother.. that would be flack's perfect date, i think! :)

3. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

One with wheels who digs her bony knees into his kidneys while he sleeps? :p

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hehe, and she threatens to run over his toes when he's being a smartass? :p

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, it had to be said. ;)

In all seriousness, it's hard to say because Flack hasn't really shown any interest in women on screen or talked about any ex-girlfriends. My best guess would be someone like Stella, because I think Flack is confident enough to want a woman who is equally as confident and sure of herself.

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Flack most certainly isn't intimadated by strong women, in fact i think he gets a kick out of bantering/ annoying them. Think of the blagster partner in The Ride In.

He never shows any outward signs of fancying somone (well apart from Danny) but he is pretty pleased when he gets noticed, think Risk and PWM.

Ultimately she'd have to be strong, confident and cocky.
    Although i'd love to see Flack and Danny get together, if TPTB are going to give him a relationship i'd see him with perhaps a kick ass Attorney or something along those lines, not a damsel in distress or someone he HAD to protect, if that makes sense.

But IMO the perfect (wo)man for Flack is Danny!! :devil:

7. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

okay I'm not a D/F fan but this makes me thinking just about one option :lol:

8. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

For some of us its the only option! :lol:

9. Messers_cupcake

^ i see it :lol: :lol:

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Danny and Flack are made to be together! Danny just needs to see it! I think it would be a fabulous storyline to see Flack battle his feelings for Danny. It doesn't need to be over the top or even that Flack is outright gay just that he is suddenly feeling more and more towards Danny.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm, whilst he hasn't shown any interest in dating, probably due to those hours he works in his many NYPD roles, I can see how someone with Stella's qualities would appeal to him. I think he also has a desire to protect and would possibly gravitate more towards those who need some looking after. :)

I love that this thread is called 'Everybody Loves A Hero', it's so true. And it's great that Flack got to start the season as a hero and also end it the same way. Super! Flack is my favourite of his characteristics, but this season we have also seen many other Flack qualities that we all love. :D And here are some of them, in picture format!

Conflicted (and pissed off) - Consequences
    [​IMG]

Snarky and humorous - Sleight Out Of Hand
    [​IMG]

A good friend - Comes Around
    [​IMG]

The new NYPD legend
    He really is a hero!

Ah, sometimes I just love to look at the pretty, I can't help it... *is shallow* :D

12. Messers_cupcake

^ i love the snarky and humorous one in 'SooH'. It's one of my fav episodes ever and thats just because of the Flack/Hawkes scene. L-O-V-E it :D

13. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Thanks for the pretty!!
    *sighs contentedly*
    You have brightened my working day!! :D

Any scene with The Flack in is fab, he never seems to have a bad scene, usually gets the best lines too!
    I think my fav is the "The Ride In" for Flack snark, his disbelieve (for a man that believes in spooks he isn't very understanding!! Plus he got over his "Alergies" :confused:) and sarcastic comments are brilliant!

Plus love him questioning the busty blonde business partner... hehe! He was so unfazed, yep she just wasn't his type... I wonder why - i guess cos she is missing certain attributes :devil:

14. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Thank you, elsie, for those pics!! long time since we had any picture here...

Sammy, did you realise too that he passsed all the tiger an lions cages without sneezing? In Zoo York he only passed near then and was sneezing, alleging to be alergic to cats. In the ride in he passed by all the cages, where it should be more concentrated, and he was as if it wasn't with him...

Is that an in and out allergy? :confused: :confused:

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Yeah... piriton must be working wonders for him... Although his facial expressions were a sight to behold in that particular episode.

Perhaps that wonder medication he was on after the bombing that has allowed him to fly about this season cured the allergies too? :p

Got to hand it to the guy, not much shocks Flack but i think that pretty much stumped him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.