Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

O__O he really said that? yay! :D nuff said :p

*nods* she can't be mad at him *sighs* i think she'd talk to him about it and ask why he kept it but idk.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Sharing glasses is such a hubby/wifey moment! Do we even need to mention Jackpot as having married moments?! I think not lol. And they weren't even in the same city. A Night At The Movies is probli the best hubby/wifey interaction although PMJ is also challenging for the crown!

Theres gotta be more? My heads dying from all the college work and I can't think! Argh.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Are we talking about sharing glasses?

SO. CUTE.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's these little moments I love about ships. They're so cute and so sweet. So much better than just shoving something down people's throat. :)

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

AWWWH! those pics rock.Does she keep his glasses on after she's read whatever he gave her? Too cute. They must have the same eye woes if they share glasses :p lol.

That last pic takes me back to S1 for some reason, can't put my finger on it but I think it's just the way Grissom's sorta leaning back to look at her. She just looks likes she's having an oogle!

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

This scene reminded me of Cuddy's "October-October" line. I'm assuming that being in their mid-40s and 50, both Cath and Gil have presbyopia. lol. You see, nobody can make such a cute scene with Gil except Catherine when it comes to things like this.

Oh and Catherine's David Lynch line had me rolling. Definitely the best one-liner from the episode. :)

coolc, a couple caps of their annual date for ya. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

AWHHHHHHHHH! God they look so good together don't they! Wonder what they're both drinkin?! And, naughty, drinking on the job I assume? Mwahaha, wonder what'd happen if they got drunk :devil:

What are they watching there btw?

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Well....we definitely know which ship the author of that MSNBC article supports. :lol: She was explicitly talking about the anti-Sense ship (won't say the actual name), and how creepy it was. That really did make me laugh. Can they have more of her articles from now on? And can someone, please, send it to TPTB?

Love the screencaps.

8. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

Love the MSNBC article:
    It kind of felt like maybe Natalie was a better match for Gil than Sara. Well, at least until Natalie started fantasizing about jabbing an Exacto knife blade into Grissom's neck. (I think that too!!!)
    To be fair, even the coroner, Dr. Al Robbins (Robert David Hall) seems like a better match for Grissom (Amen to that LOL)

Ohh EricaSJ, the "october-october" line!!!Totally for Pure Joy too!!!

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I just watched the clips I downloaded from BTA and I feel all sad now, I loved the glasses and the "date" but the last scene *sniffles* she just looks like 'whaaa?' all confused and upset. How depressing!

Gravy, your banner cheered me up though! *watches it again and again and again*

10. alienor

alienor Police Officer

19ams87 said:
    Maybe it reminds you of this screencap from "Crate and burial" ? but it may be not be this one, there were so many wonderful moments between Cath and Gil on Season 1 ! ;)

[​IMG]

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

They were watching a ventriloquist show by Natalie's father and interviewed him after the show. Apparently the show wasn't very interesting and Catherine was kinda amused. lol. She said to Gil, "ooookay...we're in a David Lynch movie. Where's the dwarf" with this look:

[​IMG]

That was so hilarious, and it actually reminded me of Mulholland Drive. :lol:

12. nathiconti

nathiconti Victim

Thanks GraveyardIntern, EricaSJ (I love your videos) and cofi_shot
    I very livened and curious to see this episode.
    With these commentaries and these caps I am more curious.
    Imaginem.Whitout to have seen the episode I am saying on "The Glasses Scene" for all my friends, until whom they do not Whatch CSI. (Crazy? Just a Little!)
    It is so good for finding people who believe the same that I they exist some Grillows here, but GSR is in bigger amount (as in all place I imagine) the bad one is that in forum of Brazil already it had much fight between the Shippers and this is very flat.
    Anyway...I'm not Snickers (have Other name too?) but I like a little...And the face of Nick is so "Don't say that...I don't deserve"
    Again:probably I wrote something wrong...I don't know much of your language...
    Um grande beijo para todos!(A Great kiss for all!)

13. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

nathiconti, don't worry about your English. Here, our language is G/C and that's all that matters. :lol: We understand you just fine.

The glasses scene totally proved our chemistry. Although it isn't in the script, it comes so naturally that people think, "They must have meant to do that", or when Billy has his arm around her it's "woah, they wrote that in the script?". Most likely, it wasn't written in the script, but it just so happened that Billy and Marg are like "this" (crossing fingers), and the chemistry between them just can't be denied.

Everyone like my new avi? :lol: I just discovered the beauty of PNG files. That's probably going to be in my icon batch at my LJ soon.

14. nathiconti

nathiconti Victim

lol...Thank you...and... I love your new Icon...Just perfect!

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oooh thanks nathi (I decided to shorten your name lol). I haven't made any video for months. I just don't have the time. Evil work. :( I'll try to make at least one during summer, though. At least I don't need to cap the show every week during this time. ;)

Gravy I definitely love your new avvie! It's both so cute and so hot. Totally old-married-couple-ish. :lol: You're right, png format rocks. Looking forward to your new batch of icons. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.