Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That is weird. :lol: So it did not feel like such a downer for you then, when the very next episode Greg was recovering from the explosion. But then again it would have been weird for the next ep where he was completely fine (season 4 first ep).

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Nope, it didn't. And it did fit better to have four months of recovery for Greg rather than a week. The real pain was when they split up Grave Dangers Part 1 and 2. That's when we really realised what was going on...

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

It is annoying , have you noticed ? We have two - three Greg centered eps in a season and then we don't see him in the other eps . I hate this !

4. Dizzney

Oh yeah the separation of that episode would have sucked.

I just really, really hope if Eric signed a new contract it would involve more screen time for season 8. Last two eps of season he had about a minute and a half screen time total.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Best move TPTB could make would be to give Eric and Gary more screentime for the soul reason that their fanbase is growing. Not to mention they are the two hottest guys on CSI as it stands at the moment. George isn't far behind, but Eric just keeps getting hotter.

6. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

dont worry Dizz i am sure your man will be back next season...it would be very hard to explain why he isnt and it would make many fans of the show very very angry... :mad:

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I wish he had more screentime, but then again, I wasn't expecting much. :( TPTB must hate me.

Lets see, he had about, two lines? Ughhh. :(

8. Dizzney

I agree Clarrisani. Eric's fan base has really been growing a lot lately and if TPTB were smart they would see having him in more would be a good thing.

I really think the only person in question for NOT returning next year is Jorga. I am pretty sure everyone else is.

9. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

So less screen time for Greg during s7? :eek:

Well..besides his two/three centered episodes...

Damn.... shall I really watch s7 if there's so less Greg to drool over?

I just caught myself that I'm not even watching episodes anymore where he just appears a few seconds. Oo

That's weird.... I should change it....^^

10. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Im so glad that i didn't blink, i would have missed him, CSI is starting to make me mad, oh well, hopefully it will be better next season, and more Greg...

11. Dizzney

All we have is our hope for next season.

It is so weird though, I am watching reruns on Spike of Season 1 CSI and he was on more in some of those eps than the last two.

12. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hey...will ACM award aired on 'starworld' or 'MTV'? cuzz i wanna watch handsome n cute Eric :D :D

13. caitmae

caitmae Victim

yo, anyone know if eric szmanda was in any movies? as a main or semi main character...cuz I would so go out and rent it!

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

he acted in the movie true vinyl, in the tv series the net, movie little athen...hmm i think thats all i noe but he had acted in lots and loads of movie.. :D

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

caitmae, I don't really know. He has some films listed on imdb, but as I have never seen them, I don't know what his parts are.

Based on what was said so far, as I haven't seen anything from season 7, and do not know how much he appeared(or not) in its episodes
    About Greg/Eric having less and less screentime, it sure leaves me sad :( Anyway, he had those Greg centric episodes. But that's not enough. AS much as those were good for us, then if he barely appears in others, we miss him, of course. They should balance things, better. And yeah, that's so right, TPTB should really pay attention to the fact he is getting more fans. Though, all other characters also have their big fans, and wouldn't be happy either if their characters started having less screentime now. It's just that it would never be perfect for nobody. For me, it's still good :), I understand it's not easy to make every fan always happy, and I do manage to like and appreciate his moments, even if they are just a few...

I just bought my season 1 DVD box, so I am going to have the opportunity to see funny imature Greg again ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.