Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

YES! *eats yummy cake goodness* this is exactly what we need after that horrible finale!

*raises pitchfork* Let us be off! TPTB have made me angry. :mad: While we're there, may I kidnap Eric for a few moments? ;)

So, I was thinking, maybe the next episode of CSI will have all their reactions, one at a time. That'd be awesome. I'd love to see Catherine's, since she was so against innerwork relations :lol:
    And of course, Greggo's. We all know he'll be angsty and sad. :( and of course, who can resist Greggo's sad face, Sara will fall for him immediately.

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Thanks for posting that pic Sabser! It made me feel much better since that was what I was thinking when I mentioned it earlier to Pau. :)
    Speaking of, I'm so sorry about what's happened to you, Pau! I'm just hoping things will get better, hun.

I guess we can all get together at CBS studios (with pitchforks... heh). Plus the California sun would be good for us. Sunny atmosphere will brighten our outlook. That and the firey torches. :p

Sandle love will live on no matter what. Sandle is what we make of it. We believe in it because we know that Greg and Sara have wonderful chemistry and under different circumstances they definitely would've been happily together. Our eternal hope still doesn't let go of a possible sandle future. It's never too late for Sara and Greg to get together. Not even character death will kill this ship! (Although we'll keep on hoping it doesn't come to that.)

I think this calls for a group hug. Anyone? I call a positivity, sandley group hug! (I've had some positivity cookies and I'm feelin' good. [​IMG])

[​IMG]

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Did someone say group hug? YAY! I love group hugs!

Shall I pass around more cake? I'm on a chocolate spree!

I agree we shall all raid CBS! A moment in time when D/L shippers and SANDLE shippers unite. (but of course, we get our ppl outta there first) we shall torch the place! Or...we could blackmail the writers with no one the wiser. We shall control the show! muahahaha.

I think that's enough i want to rule the world movies for one day :D

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

weee! i love group hugs..*hugs everybody* well yeah it makes me happy and sandly. hey Liff ur dirty thoughts make me happy..haha in the carpark :lol: :lol: i wonder how can they do it in the carpark.....

love ur wallpaper Pau makes my day. well i hope that in the continuation, grissom will dumped her n she will go to greg....well...Liff thanks for the sandlelicious cake *eat a piece of the cake* :D :D

5. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

I'm all for a group hug! *Hugs everyone* Hugs keep the positivity up! We are the positive ship after all.

That brought a little tear to my eye. :( It was like a beautiful description of what we do. No matter if we're never canon, or if one of them dies, we will always be here to keep it alive anyways. Such dedication deserves a Sandle moment does't it? :)[[hint hint TPTB]]

I still think the sandle moments stopped because of GSR, they didn't want Greg to take back what was rightfully his :D. [[I make Sara sound like a toy :lol:]]

6. greg_sara_love

ouh yah...thats true....n thats the point... :D hehe well actually the TPTB sound that it makes sara like a toy.....cuzz....juz imagine greg is playin with sara(the love begins) than, that grissom stole sara away frm him and greg still searching for his missing sara...he want it back so badly and we will help him searching for sara....

and the TPTB make a deal with grissom to take sara away...but greg plus us will not give up :p

7. caitmae

caitmae Victim

hey to all! I AM A NOOB HERE! yay...this is my first post here so I post it in sara greg thread cuz they the best ship! You know what is kinda sad a I thought that Sara and Greg would be a sure CSI couple but these new episodes are getting me down...GSR comes out and has to stomp on sandle then if that weren't enough kick em to the curb...(I am very vague since I am a noob and am unsure how to use the spoiler block thing and am to lazy to go to the help section) but I still have a small light of hope for greg and sara!
    oh yea and to greg_sara_love I ♥ the icon/avatar you have! only 99 more posts and I can get my very own:p

8. greg_sara_love

halo caitmae welcome to the sandle thread :D here's some of the positivity cookies and blue hawaiian *gives caitmae positivity cookies and blue hawaiian* im sure you will love it here ;) well yaeh i agree with ya. especially the last eppi....im sad n angry when i read the spoilers...but then there will be sandle in the end....my sandle sense told me that :lol: :lol:

ouh yah btw you can call me Naz ;)

9. greg_sara_love

NOOO!!!!! I saw the clips frm the last eppi.....Greg didnt even react when grissom said that :( :( :( :( n i hate the part when grissom rubbed sara's arm...i wanna kill the TPTB!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ok naz..relax..*eats positivity coolies* relax naz...im sure there will be sandle in the end...i juz knew it....

10. caitmae

caitmae Victim

*takes cookies and blue hawiian* <--I shall treasure them. I know gosh, Greg didn't even care...or seem to care maybe he broke down in his apartment! I feel slightly fooled tho cuz right after watching fannysmakin the scene with Greg and Sara in it I was all stoked for new episodes cuz I thought THAT was the turning point for greg and sara. BUT no it slightly took a down hill turn. but I do not believe that the sandle ship has sunk, there is still hope for the new season, and with Lady Heather stirring the pot a bit I sense trouble on paradise for grissom and sara!

11. greg_sara_love

he cared... actually he's dying inside when he hered the news....there will be sandle in the new season....or else i might slit someone's throat :lol: ok i need to be positive
    *eat positivity cookies* well greg's face is kinda shocked when he heared the news...i hope the continuation, greg will find sara first.... dun worry be happy, we all know that sandle will rule the world *make an evil laugh, followed by a thunder* :lol:

12. greg_sara_love

OMG!!!!!! i just watched the last eppi..its creepy...and what the hell wif greg's screentime?? it sucked!!! i can see his face...he was worried....plzz...i hope that greg finds her first.....im praying....im praying hard!!!!! :( :(

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

First of all welcome caitmae! Have fun, this is an awesome place to be!

Oh and second, I so LOVE the idea of a rebellion! Sandle and D/L shippers unite! Maybe we can convince the Grillows shippers, too. (What about Snickers? They could join us, but they shouldn't expect us to give Sara to Nick *lol*)

When Grissom said he loved Sara, Greg should have left the room without saying a word. Maybe Nick could've followed him, and talk about it. (Ok one problem here - men talking about relationships? Hm... but Greg and Nick get along so well they could do that.) And then they could have made plans to show Sara that it's Greg she needs. Not Grissom.

Do I have to say the words by Bryan Adams

I don't wanna let you go
    So I'm standing in your way
    I never needed anyone
    Like I'm needin' you today

Do I have to say the words?
    Do I have to tell the truth?
    Do I have to shout it out?
    Do I have to say a prayer?
    Must I prove to you how good we are together?
    Do I have to say the words?

Oh and Pau the wallie is awesome!! Love it!

14. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I love the idea of a rebellion too Kat! I can try and convince the SNickers shippers to join us, since i ship them too, but i'm not sure if they'll be happy about giving Sara to Greg, not Nick! :lol:

Love the song, Kat! It suits them perfectly! and Pau, love the wp!

PSG xxx

15. greg_sara_love

looove the idea.....hmm convince the snickers to join us....i dun think its a good idea like PintSizeGenius said...they would never give sara to greg.....thats the problem...otherwise its ON :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.