The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

-I listen to the Jessica Simpson Christmas CD year round.
    -If I don't have fake nails on, I feel weird, like part of me is missing. Same thing with make-up.
    -I'm in love with Carrie Underwood.
    -I got thrown out of a pet store for swearing at a parrot.

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

lmao

I just got my nails done for the first time, I was always afraid to before because I was afraid of looking too girly, lol.

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

hahahaha I love getting my nails done.

-One time I was really desperate for money, and like a job that I worked at my friend's family pet shop and picked up dog crap for hours. I quit ASAP.
    -I drunk dial my coach from time to time.

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol I actually don't mind cleaning up dog crap. I want to own my own pet store one day :)

I have another secret... I'm 19 and still take Flintstones vitamins... and eat banana baby food sometimes :lol:

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I still eat baby food and I'm 15 and my mom makes fun of me(I like the papaya dessert :D)

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I know what you mean. I have my ships and I love them but sometimes it seems as if everyone agrees on one thing and that they can just ignore what I say, you know? And I have said hi in other ships threads and they don't even care to respond back...UNLESS it fits their category of replying to. :rolleyes:

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

When my brother was little we (my family) used to eat his baby food. :lol: It was one for him, two for us...:rolleyes:
    Most of his food went around his face anyway, it wasn't like he'd miss it...right? :rolleyes:
    I remember the apple pudding was the best. :)

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Seriously, do you wanna move in and just do that with all my stuff? My place is a wreck.

Hmmm... I have a list of men I plan on marrying before I am thirty and I haven't really told anyone.
    1. Eric Szmanda
    2. Kanye West
    3. This guy named Dwayne who goes to school with me.
    4. My friend Brett
    5. My friend Stanley

9. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

Speaking of guys... one of my students asked today if I had a boyfriend (no, I don't). I told him, and he umm, basically acted all embarrassed (like he liked me?). Then he asked how old I am (5 years older than him), and I think if I were a little bit younger he wouldn've asked me out. And I definitely would have said yes. I'm a tutor (I see him 2 hrs a week to work on comprehension & spelling), not like a 'teacher' in school, so it's not really unethical (but, in all fairness, he IS jailbait).

*runs away and hides at this revalation even though she's been dying to tell someone all afternoon*

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I found some of the tunes from my childhood tv series and when nobody's home, I turn up the volume and sing along..

11. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

I have a phobia of evil looking clowns
    I hate phoning people but don't mind answering the phone
    I don't really trust people due to the terrible ones i went to school with
    and the big secret........

I'm dating my boss at work and no-one at work knows :p

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh I eat babyfood often. When I still did track & field stuff, we always had those because 1) those are tasty 2) those are cheap 3) easy to carry with you and 4) are a good snack

:p

13. loki

loki Lab Technician

I'm listening to the T.M.N.T. soundtrack right now :lol: they were my childhood heroes... no wonder I'm so messed up... lmao

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still eats baby food, I never thought about eating them when I was in track! Gosh that would've been so easy :lol: oh well.

14. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

spiders suck to me.

15. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

If I see a snake I have a panic attack. When I saw the preview for Anaconda, I started hyperventilating.

And I was diagnosed last year with OCD. It's like if I do these little things, then I will have less anxiety. Like I have to place my slippers at the end of my bed before I go to sleep, or else I will get up in the night and trip on them and break my neck falling. I don't know why its like that.

Like I have to eat a sandwich a certain way. First, I must take off all the excess bun or bread that isnt in contact with the meat. Then I have to eat the sandwich like a typewriter, straight across. I just can't take a bite out the sandwich and make it uneven. I eat the sandwich until it is a perfect square. And then I chew around the edges until its all gone.

I know, strange.