Comic Quickies

Wow I haven't done one in a while! Any requests on a ship or scenario? Does someone have a caption I could play with?

Athena!!! That GSR comic quickie is awesome!!! I've actually been readin a GSR FanFic over at FF.net and well, lemme just say that THAT pic have got me thinking of some VERY smoochy parts of the fic! And it sort of came to live! Thank you ever so much! *smiles crazily* I'm nuts bout the two!

Oooh how about a SMACked/Mac & Stella one?

huh... well I've never watched NY. (Ducks flying objects from NY fans) being obsesses with LV is time consuming enough. (And I know if I watch one episode of the other two I’ll be hooked.) I’d never turn down a request though, so here’s what I came up with. You SMACked folks seem to like this picture a lot so I just had a little fun with the caption. Enjoy!

Smacked

Thoughts behind the Kiss

Oooh how about a SMACked/Mac & Stella one?

huh... well I've never watched NY. (Ducks flying objects from NY fans) being obsesses with LV is time consuming enough. (And I know if I watch one episode of the other two I’ll be hooked.) I’d never turn down a request though, so here’s what I came up with. You SMACked folks seem to like this picture a lot so I just had a little fun with the caption. Enjoy!

Smacked

Thoughts behind the Kiss

Oh thank you so much for creating that. I love it.

I tried and tried and tried but I dont know how??!!!!Thats as big as I can get it
No worries. It's still very good.
clap.gif
Make more!

If you keep making good SMACked comics, Athena, we'll evenutally forgive you for not watching NY ;)
HAhaha! Ok deal. Just give me some pics to play with. But trust me as soon as school slows down, I'll probably get into the other shows. I'm just trying to put that off for a bit. Otherwise I'd never get my homework done!

Oh and incase you NY fans missed this post or didn't see this already awesomepossum has a full length strip next door. Check it out HERE I liked it. It was very well done.

Back