Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I don't know how the heck I'm going to wait for next season . . . I just bought the book "Grave Matters" yesterday. I knew that Sara, Nick and Grissom were working together (that's why I bought the book -- specifically for Nick/Sara stuff), and am relieved to hear that there are some great Snickers things . . . I bought it to take to work during my down time so that the summer hiatus won't seem quite so long, and because I don't have access to the internet to read the fanfiction . . . *sighs* I'll do just about anything for a Snickers Fix! :)

2. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

wow, really? well, I can not say that I helped move this thread forwards, I've been absent most of the season. however, once a snickers fan, always a snickers fan :D

did the CBS upront already take place? any new pics of GE/JF?

"Nick knows kung fu" - great title, how many posts till the new thread?

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

69 till the 1000th post. 68 now. The thread has been moving slow. I think mainly because lots of our fellow Snickers have lost faith in the show and stopped watching. And because heartagram got banned, haha.

Anyway, folks, I'm going to make a poll soon, so if you have any suggestions, please do tell.

By the way, Pandora, shame on you for not being here all season! You better treat us all on a huge load of Snickers to make it up to us. :D

MegBreanne, Grave Matters is my favourite of all the CSI novels so far. As for the Nick/Sara stuff, well, it isn't much, but it is good. Oh and a little tip... just print out a couple of fanfics. Snicker fics are always nice to read, even after the tenth time. :D

Back on topic. You know, if Sara lives, I wonder how this is going to affect her next season and her relationship with the rest of the team. Nick has been through something similar, as cofi said they could really create a bond after this, share their feelings.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*claps* i love that thread name!! tee hee

omgoodness... nick looks like he's gonna cry!! all the other team mates looked surprised but nick looked SO SAD!! i dont think that look is from Sara being abducted because he already knows about that. That face is when he found out about Grissom and Sara. and... he didn't even look at grissom. the rest of the team looked surprised and looked at grissom like: "excuse me?". but nick looked hurt and turned his face away. I LOVE SNICKERS!!

haha! well, i'm never going to give up on SNickers, and i dont think you guys will either. Even is Grissom and Sara get married (BURF!!) i'll still find a way and make a fanfic of how sara always cheats on grissom with nick! ah ha!!:p.

ok... i'm so excited for season 8. i'm pretty sure sara will survive and that means that nick and sara will be working alot together. they've both been through the same things.

1.rocky childhood (Nick: raped; Sara: just plain bad family.)
    2. both have gotten really personal on a case and helped each other through it. (Nick: Gum Drops; Sara: Empty Eyes.)
    2. Each have faced death in the face. (Nick: Grave Danger; Sara: Living Doll.)

what else do they have in common?

oh.. and MegBreanna, that book's really good. SNickers love to go all around :D

i loved what George Eads said... i put it as my signature!! TEE HEE!! SNickers in season 8!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

csi ali thanks for sharing that pic of nick.
    and for the thread name i would like sara is nick's
    it just sound right.
    welcome back cofi and pandora.
    and if sara lives, i think nick will be there for sara and we all know that they can communicate through there eyes and now it might go deeper than that ;).

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love both!

sara is nick's & Nick knows kung fu TEE HEE!! i love SNickers.

i kinda think sara will live. i'm REALLY hoping she will. if she does... i REALLY think that nick and sara will be inseperatable. grissom'll probably want to keep sara near him and stuff, but sara won't want grissom, she'll want nick. and we all know that nick wants sara!! man... i just can't get over what George Eads said. I LOVE HIM!! I LOVE SNICKERS! i've never given up hope and WILL never give up hope.

i'm thinking in season 8, nick will be mad at grissom. probably trying to have little conversation with him as possible. and then sara sees that something's up with nick and talks to him. (she always knows then something's wrong with nick! i love it!). and when they are talking nick lets it slip out that he has strong feelings for her and stuff. and then sara realizes that nick is the true person for her!! lol... kinda like, whoa... but i could happen!!

well... you know that grissom said that sex without love makes you sad. maybe sara realizes that's why she's so sad lately. and then with nick, she's happy! because in the last few episodes, i seems to me that sara tries to find ways to see nick. in Leaping Lizards, she went out of her way just to say hi to nick. i thought that was adorable. and then in the last episode, Living Dolls she through some glances over at nick. aww.. i really hope that they make it that nick really does have a crush on sara!! TEE HEE!!!

and i'm REALLY happy that George Eads is a SNickers shipper... that's just so cute!

7. MegBreanne

In the sides for Living Doll (I think), it was said that Sara was going to San Fransisco . . . what the heck happened to that in the show? Was it a false spoiler, or was that speculation?

And yes -- so, so cute that Sara went out of her way to say hi to Nick. Their interaction the last handful of episodes has been phenomenal, and I can't help but believe that there is a reason for it . . .

8. hui

hui Hit and Run

cocoa_girl18, wow.. lucky you! :D

Nick did look pain in the picture! Now I cant wait to watch the season finale! And I will watched out for any Snickers moment before the final epi ;)

And I like csiemily's thread title!

9. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

aww, I miss Lala and her crazy posts :D I should go to her LJ and read some of her stuff.

I didn't stop watching CSI, it's just that there was such a lack of scenes between NS this year that there was nothing to discuss and at some point all the discussions got repetitive and I kinda grew tired of it.

that's what I do too :D and I'd be glad to recommend some great stories

If they kill off Sara, I'm seriously going to stop watching the show. I hate it when they kill off one of the main characters. there you go and watch the show for almost a decade only to have one of your fave characters die. that sucks. Do we know if all the actors already signed their contracts? If Jorja did, then we don't have anything to worry about
    yeah, I also think that it would be a great storyline if NS bonded after her incident. despite their line of work, no one else on the team knows better than Nick what Sara's going through.

so sorry, but I don't have any Snickers on me but how about these?
    SNICKERS 1

SNICKERS 2

SNICKERS 3

10. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

How do you feel about finding the Chapel of Intergalactic Love and get married? That's a Yes, you made up for it.

Guys I'm just going to do this poll. If I forgot your option let me know and we'll do a new one.

11. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Thanks for the poll, mariel. Voted for the first one. :)

Pandora those are nice prezzies. You more than made up for it! :D My personal fave is the last one.
    This is very true indeed. This is how they are alike; they do tend to get personal in their cases. I like the fact they both have noticed when the other is taking the case too personally, they voiced out their concerns but in the end they just let the other go with their instincts. They truly have a deep understanding of each other... add oozing chemistry with that and we now have the perfect couple. :D

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I'm glad you guys are staying so positive amidst all the GSR! I am too, but my resolve is weakening.

Those wallpapers helped tho,Pandora. I love them!

I agree that if Sara lives (and she better do!) her and Nick will grow closer because they will know how the other feels.

PSG xxx

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

pandora love all the wall paper, mariel thanks for the poll. i voted for the last one.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:) The thread names are all great, so thank you to everybody who contributed!
    Lovely list, Emily! What a great post! THEY DO HAVE LOADS OF things in common. I got another one.
    4. They both love each other very much!

15. MegBreanne

LOL! I love those thread titles. I voted for the first, but I'm thinking that I wish I had voted for the last . . . but the first and the last are my absolute favorite.

As for fics to print off and read at work . . . I've thought of that, but I've already read most of them at fanfiction.net and I read fics at other sites. Of course, if you all have suggestions (and where I can find them), I'll gladly take a look! :)

Oh, by the way, my two fics "Back To You" and "Sara's Secrets" were updated last night. Sara's Secrets is now complete. If you haven't already, you can check them out at fanfiction.net, here in the fanfiction section, or at the Viva Las Snickers forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.