Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

OMGOODNESS OMGOODNESS OMGOODNEESS!! I'M SO FREAKEN HAPPY!! I LOVE IT!! OMGOODNESS... THANK YOU ERICA!!

I'M SO HAPPY!! i sooo knew GE was a SNickers shipper! ommgoodness.. you guys, I LOVE THIS!!! i can't wait!! SNICKERS FOREVER!! *can't stop freaken smiling!!*

so... i'm thinking/hoping that that's a spoiler. Nick's gonna get mad at Grissom because Sara is his. YES!! that's right!! SO HAPPY!!!! omgoodnes.. it's on tonight! I CAN'T WAIT!! SNICKERS FOREVER!!!! :D

2. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I was sooo happy when I read that I almost cried.

George is a total hotty, I knew he would have faith.

3. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

thanks for bringing that over, Erika *hug*
    George Eads is love :D
    the season finale seems to be quite interesting. is it on tonight or next week?

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

I KNOW!! George Eads hasn't giving up.. AND NEITHER WILL WE! I LOVE SNICKERS!! i haven't been able to stop smiling since i've read that. and it's true, "Everyone knows it." Everyone knows that Nick loves Sara, and sara OBVIOUSLY has some feelings back toward him.

SamStokes , LOVE your banner... that's so cute! when did nick do that; what episode? that's so cute.

I CAN'T WAIT!! IT'S ON TONIGHT!! i really hope nick tells sara he loves her!! tee hee.. LOVE SNICKERS! :D

here's some snickers pics, just to make you guys smile even more!!
    so hot together
    Nicky... how did he figure us out?
    low neck for nicky
    Nick: Sara, we can't do that! We're at a crime scene
    Grissom: You guys know better then do to that at a crime scene. Nick: told ya Sar!

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily love all those pics
    mariel love all your fics.
    and guys share juicyness of the finally.

erica :lol: :D thanks so much and i agree nick can take gris with a leg sweep. oooh i can't believe that nick is so jealous hope nick will be there for sara now and forever. :D

nick: now can i kiss you :)
    sara: this can be a good place :devil:
    both: that was a great session ;)

6. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I think my love for GE just soared to an even higher level of obsession! LOL!

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness... does that mean that nick actually does like sara and he's gonna fight back?! OMGOODNESS... PLEASE LET THAT BE TRUE!! I LOVE GEORGE EADS!!

cocoa, those pics are so adorable. man.. i love SNickers. and what GE said is true: "Everyone knows it." everyone that i've talked to agrees that nick has something for sara. I LOVE IT!! i hope that nick will actually get mad at grissom and like, not talk to him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! omgoodness... 20 minutes!! I CAN'T WAIT!! this is so intense.

i'm so happy... we have another SNickers shippers: George Eads!! now just get Jorja Fox in here and our party will be COMPLETE!!

here are some of their first moments! :):
    ok... same time tomorrow? :devil:
    Nick's first of many surprise "attacks" on Sara :devil:

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i just watched the CSI season finale. i actually thought it'd be better. but.. OMGOODNESS!! sara better not die!! AHH!! omgoodness... did you guys see the look on nick's face when grissom said: "and now she's taking away the only person i've loved." Nick's face seriously DIED!! omgoodness.. i love snickers!! tee hee!! i just hope sara lives. HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!! ahh!!

but yeah.. thought it'd be better. Wish Nick as more like: WE HAVE TO GET HER BACK! because he's been through the same thing and he OBVIOUSLY loves her. but yeah... i just hope the pilot for the season will be better.

10. hui

hui Hit and Run

cocoa_girl18, where did you get that from? i love to read it!

aww, screenshot of Nick's face! lol :p

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

oh my god!!! i cant wait for the screen caps what nick look like. and yes i think nick will be the person that will be determine and focus on finding sara like the way sara was calm in finding nick and intorregating suspect.
    as for waiting for the next season we could all wish that nick will confess his undying love for sara and sara will realise that nick is the man for her.
    i cant wait for this eppie to be shown in asia soon.

csi pocket book grave matters, i got it as a present from my aunt who reside in canada. it so snickerish.

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I LOVE GEORGE! :D

lol. I can't believe this thread lasted the whole of season 7! But yes, like all of you I still got a lot of faith in snickers. How can I not? It's the best ship ever.

Btw, thanks Erica for bringing that here! And mariel, sweetie your wallpaper rocks!

Maybe when we get a new thread, we can name it something like, "Nick knows kung fu", or "Everybody knows it", or "Nick can (and will) take Grissom out".. though I highly doubt the last one will be allowed :lol:

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

My alliegance to Snickers is still there. We should be proud of surviving through this season (although, to be honest, it felt easier that surviving S4 of Miami. You'll know what I mean if you experienced it to ;)).

Who caught Nick's expression right at the end of the full team scene? Check it out:
    [​IMG]
    On the verge of tears. Although most of that is probably because the situation takes him back to his own abduction, I'm sure some of it's worry for Sara. Didn't she have a very similar reaction in Grave Danger when she interviewed Kelly?

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Yeah, he did look a bit pained, didn't he? Of course he did; his Sara is gone. His head also looks fat... Nick looked pretty chubby this season, huh. Anyway, I didn't like the episode. In fact I think it's worst CSI season finale we've ever had (even worse that last year's so yeah). I hope next season will be better for us and I think I can really use a pep talk right now.

cofi, long time no see! Thanks for the compliment on the wallpaper and I'm all for "Nick knows kung fu". I think it's the best thread name I've heard thus far. :lol:

15. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^yeah that's my fave quote from GE. Hopefully this thread keeps on going so that we can have a shiny new one :D

I think the season 6 finale is worse than this one. But I'm definitely missing GREAT finales like Bloodlines, GD, etc. This one's just okay. I think my problem with this one is that we didn't get to see much of the CSIs themselves. .

Yeah Nick does look chubby at times :lol: Thank God he decided to grow his hair back. He's still hot as ever though.

Well some pep talk... if Sara lives (and she will), she and Nick can really bond on their experiences. They understand each other now but that's another thing they can have for just the two of them. Nick can help Sara go through after the trauma, just as she had helped him before.

Oh, and Nick's gonna "kung fu" Grissom :lol: We should all see that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.