George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

we will probably invent a new type of sickeness that need all the time care. there are two of us with back pains....some pregant....

*i'll eat some chocolate cookies to ease my pain while i am waiting for this intensive care unit to be built...*

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I feel like crap, I haven't been in here in awhile, I'm sorry guys, Forgive me? {{sees yall going: yeah, uh, who are you again?}

Okay.. I take it I missed all the fun?

3. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

CathStokes you didnt miss all the fun...it is always ongoing ...that's all

welcome back! :D

4. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Did I only imagined it or were Nick's eyes indeed a bit watery when Grissom - more or less - "revealed" his love for Sara? The reactions they showed were cut far to short, but somehow Nick's expression stroke me. *sigh*

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Dalnabe I didn't notice any teary eyed Nick but there were some shocked and surprised faces when Grissom made the announcement. I thought the amount of Nick time wasn't too bad considering the story line. Nick to the rescue when it came time to figure out what happened to Trevor. Nick did a lot of that this season :) It was good to see that Nick and Warrick were the ones to nab Natalie.

6. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I don't know, Dalnabe, I haven't seen it.

Oh and CathStokes, Maryse is right, the fun is ALWAYS ongoing here. :lol: We now have Georgeland, where we all live in happiness. Everything has George in it. Now we have the intensive care, with George as a doctor.

7. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Jacquie you're right. Nick has been the most professional and efficient CSI this season. Hardly to none private information about him, though.

As for the look: I think I have to rewatch it, but he looked so ... vulnerable too me. *double sigh*

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I was following the story line and trying to watch Nick last night so I may have to force myself :lol: to go back and watch the show this afternoon.

I liked the next to none about Nick's private life. I think the only insist we had this year was in Leaving Las Vegas when Nick made the comment about leaving for college. GE is a very private person so maybe he's had some influence about Nick. After all the show is about science and not the characters love lives.

9. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Thanks to Babs, I can show you what I meant Jacquie: This face doesn't looked shocked, but sad. Don't you think?

10. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Nick was teary eyed when Grissom spilled the beans. I was like oh...my. Then I have to wonder if he was thinking back on when he was kidnapped and the feelings came to the surface. I so wanted to jump through the tv screen and give the man a hug!!

It is gonna be a long summer. Thank the Ward the Intensive Care unit will be done in time to check in!! For more than one reason!!! :D Doctor George is gonna be busy! Something tells me that being in the hospital on Georgeland is going to rock!

Crazy things I'd like to do:

Walk on the San Adreas fault line in California

Drive a race car

Make a giant teddy bear at Build-A-Bear

Crime Scene Tape the nurse's station at work

Crime Scene Tape myself...hmmm...Halloween idea!

11. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I was so proud of Nick for figuring out the cause of death for Trevor. And, it's interesting to read other people's interpretation of his reaction to Grissom's "news" - because I wasn't sure what that reaction was....

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Anybody else see George on The Early Show this morning. I already forget what he said :rolleyes:(was only on for 2 minutes at the most). Gary did say that George was goofing off and making all these 'do you believe it' motions while they were filming the scene where Grissom tells them all about him and Sara. Nice to know that George and Gary are still having fun with things. :lol:

Susan

13. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

ooohh I want to see that! Anyone know where to find the video? I was trying to watch this morning, but fell asleep...probably just as they played that interview!

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i didnt get to watch that vidoe...where could i find it?

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't know if the video is the same as I saw on TV. I can't watch the video on my computer.

Early Show (may load slow so hang on)

Part way down the page on the left it says "Behind The Scenes at CSI". Click that and it will bring you to a list of CSI videos. You want "Season 7 Cliffhanger".

Susan

He's part way through, but sorta introduced. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.