The Longset Month of Sarah Sidle Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 6, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part Sixteen
    Two hours after get back to the lab, from take the Children to the hospital to get check out and have SAFE kit (Sexual Assert Forensic kit) to see if the three girls had been sexual assert like they sister and the nurse also find sign of sexual assert on the four year boy, so the nurse do a SAFE kit on him too. The kit come back say they had of cause. So now Sarah was run finger paints that was find at the scene through AFIS to see if they was anyone else was in the house beside the family. Catherine had went back to the hospital to pick up a SAFE kit that the nurse was now doing on the fourteen year boy Scott. Sarah start think about the last name of the children and mother and Father in this case. She know she hear the name somewhere before, but she can not place it. She look up to see that a match for one of the paint was in the system. Sarah look at the name that come up it was Steven Park; which the children father and Mrs. Park husband. Grissom walk up behind Sarah and put his hand on her shoulder.
    Grissom: Sarah did you find anything out?
    Sarah: he has a ex-girl friend that passed charge on him for physical and sexual abuse.
    Grissom: Has Catherine, Greg or you try yo find any family member that could take the children?
    Sarah: no, I will start on that now.
    Grissom: way can’t Greg or Catherine do it, you need to slow down Sarah.
    Sarah: Greg Still out at the Park place reprocess the basement since that where we find the other four children hide spot at.
    Grissom: how about Catherine then?
    Sarah: She went back to get a SAFE kit a hospital nurse is doing on the fourteen year boy Scott.
    Grissom: I thought he Siad his father never did that to him. And it also say in the note I read so far on this case his bruise was on his face and arms.
    Sarah: yes, and that the only Place a nurse or I could see, But we find that the four year boy was sexual assert, so we had to have him check.
    Grissom: I will let you start search for family member now.
    Sarah: Ok, see you later Gil
    Grissom walk out of the computer lab and goes into his office and rereads the notes from his case. Sarah switch database and start look for any family member of Mrs. Park or Mr. Park. She try Mrs. Park first, but she was a only children and her parents was both died. So she types in Steven Parks name and the result that come up shock her. She paint them out really fast then shout off the computer. She then pick the paint out up and run to Grissom office.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Glad they got the kids out okay. And yeah it's cute visualizing Cath and Sara holding them.

3. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Ohh... interesting! I wonder who the relative of Steven is. o.o

4. sarahSidle1981

Part Seventeen
    Grissom look up from his desk when he hear his office door slam shout and Sarah lock the door behind her. He notice that she is wind and look like she just see a ghost. Sarah put the paint out down in front of Grissom on his desk.
    Grissom: Sarah what wrong, baby
    Sarah: Gil look at the Names under Sister or bother to Steven Park and they Children.
    Grissom: ( Read out loud) Bother Bo Park, Bill Park (Dead), Sister, Lani Park, Lisa Park, Laura park Sidle. Child of Bo Park are Ruth Park and Rad Park. Children Of Bill Park are Tom, Tara and Terri all dead at the age of three years old, in a car crush. Child of Laura Park Sidle are Saturn Sidle and Sarah Sidle. Both Lani and Lisa have no children.
    Grissom Stop read out loud and look up at Sarah. As Sarah sit down in a chair across from his desk and put her head in her hands.
    Grissom: Sarah did you know your mom was relation to dad? Did the Children mom have any family?
    Sarah: no, and no Gil
    Grissom: Do you want to be take off this case?
    Sarah: no Gil I want to stay on the case, do not take me off.
    Grissom: Who do you think should get the children?
    Sarah: Bo live in Alaska in the middle of no where and his son and Daughter both work out of the country last I hear.
    Grissom: That leave Lani or Lisa. Sarah could either of them be hide the children father.
    Sarah: no, from What Scott tell me when I talk to him about his father at the hospital, Steven was the younger children, and he never talk to any of his bother or sister, for two reason one finish with school or in high school when he was born. The second reason is he hate them and his mom and dad.
    Grissom: then I would try to get a hold of Lani, Lisa and Bo and let them know about they Steven wife and two of his ten children was find dead and that as of right now Steven is miss and could be the killer.
    Sarah: I think someone else should call then.
    Grissom: I do it Sarah.
    Sarah: thanks Gil, I need to take a break, If you me need call me I’m going to run home and take a shower. I’ll be back in a hour and half.
    Grissom: Sure baby, take you time.
    Sarah leave the crime lab and goes home and take a fast shower then lays down and close her eye for a few minutes.

5. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Oh wow that is a unexpected turn of events .... Is sarah gonna get custody now and possibly get to meet some of her family? Please update soon!

6. MacsGirlMel

I like CSI_T's idea...but either way it's interesting already.

7. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet.

8. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Wow! o.o <3

9. sarahSidle1981

Part Eighteen
    As Sarah sleep she have a dream about grow up in her Mom and Dad house . This is what happen in the dream. It three Am on a Monday morning at the begin of October. A Six year old Sarah wake up and get up and walk into her mom and dad bedroom. She tip toe over to the side of the bed her mom is sleep on, try not to wake her dad up. She reach her mom side of the bed and Lightly shake her.
    Sarah: Mom
    Laura Sidle: (roll over a look at Sarah) What Sarah it 3:05Am?
    Sarah: I do not feel good
    Laura Sidle: does anything hurt Sarah
    Sarah: Sniff, my whole body.
    Laura Sidle sit up and Pick Sarah up and sit on her lap. Laura then feel her daughter forehead.
    Laura Sidle: you run warm, let go take you temperature.
    Laura stand up still hold on to Sarah and walk into the bathroom and take Sarah Temperature.
    Laura Sidle: you have a fever Sarah.
    Laura give Sarah some Children Tylenol and take Sarah back to her bedroom. As Laura Sidle put Sarah back into bed Mr. Sidle come into his daughter bedroom and gab Laura by her arm and throw against Sarah bedroom wall.
    Mr. Sidle: I wake up and you was not next to me where did you get up for.
    Laura Sidle: Sarah wake me up she is not feel good.
    Mr. Sidle: (as he said this he grab Laura by the arms and start Shake her) you should just tell Sarah to go back to sleep Laura.
    Laura Sidle: I had to check her temperature to see if she had a fever , she was run really warm.
    Mr. Sidle: I do not care. (Slap her across the face).
    Sarah: Stop hit mom.
    Mr. Sidle let go of his wife and hit Sarah in the face.
    Mr. Sidle: I tell you never get in the middle of your mom and my fight.
    Mr. Sidle grab Laura by the arm and drag her out of Sarah bedroom and into they room and throw her on to the bed.
    Sarah get wake up from her dream when her cellphone ring in her ear. She grab it off the night stand and see who call, she see that it Catherine and she answers her cellphone.
    Sarah: Sarah Sidle here
    Catherine: Sarah I need you to go to the Police Station and question Mr. Park, Jim Brass is bring him to the Station right now.
    Sarah: Can you do it?
    Catherine: No I have a Doctor Appointment.
    Sarah: what about Greg?
    Catherine: Grissom had to put on another case that come in.
    Sarah: ok, I’m on my way Catherine.

10. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet keep this up!

11. sarahSidle1981

Part Nineteen
    Sarah walk into the police station and head over to where Jim Brass is wait for her.
    Jim Brass: Sarah ready to do this?
    Sarah: no, but let get the question over with.
    They walk into the interrogate room and Sarah drop the case folder on the table and Look at Steven Park .
    Jim Brass: This Is Sarah Sidle she from the LVPD Crime lab, she here to ask you some question about what happen at you house the other night.
    Sarah: Did Brass tell you about you wife and you twin two year son and Daughter being kill?
    Mr. Park: yes
    Sarah: you did not seem sad or upset about it Mr. Park?
    Mr. Park: where should I be?
    Sarah: because If you love them you would be upset about what happen to them, where was you the night they was kill and you other sons and daughter was sexual assert?
    Mr. Park: at home
    Sarah: then way was your children lift by they self with the dead body of they mom and dead sister and Bother?
    Mr. Park: because I did not want to be at the scene when the cape get there.
    Sarah: do you do it Mr. Park?
    Mr. Park: you know I did. I was my DNA that was left behind at the scene.
    Sarah: Jim get him out of here.
    Mr. Park: You look like you mother Laura Sidle.
    Sarah: Brass I Siad get him out if here.
    Jim Brass: you are under arrest for murder two of you children, and wife, plus sexual arrest your other children several time.
    As soon as Brass take Mr. Park out of the room Sarah sit down in a chair. She then put her head down on the table, and start to cry. She take a few minutes to get herself together then she leave the room. A week and half later Sarah and Grissom go to Sarah obgyn, for her check up and to . At the Doctor office, Gil is hold Sarah as the doctor listens to the baby heart beat.
    Dr. Moonstar: You are do at the begin of July, and you are not just have one baby I find two baby heartbeat.
    Grissom: what two heartbeat, are you sure?
    Dr. Moonstar: yes I’m sure
    Sarah: when can you tell us the sex?
    Dr. Moonstar: I’ll be able to tell you, when you come back to seen me in five weeks and we do the first ultrasound.

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

swweeet

13. MacsGirlMel

Oooh twins :) Cute. Glad they arrested that guy.

14. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty
    Sarah and Gil just get into his SUV when Sarah turn her head and look at him. With a big smile on her face, Gil Smile back at her.
    Grissom: what is it Sarah?
    Sarah: We need to start search for a house together!
    Grissom: What!
    Sarah: Gil neither of are apartment are big enough for one baby let alone two. They only have one bedroom each.
    Gil: you are right Sarah. We have time to kill before are shift start, you want to start look now?
    Sarah: Sure
    Gil: let stop at a gas Station and pick up a paper and see what house are on the market.
    Grissom pull into the near gas station and run inside to buys a paper. He then goes back out to his SUV. He hand Sarah the paper and she find the house for sale section. She open it up and the two of then start look at it and Sarah highlight the house the they want to look at and that have open house that day.
    The last house they look at is in Catherine neighborhood, and the one right next to Catherine on the right side.
    Sarah: Gil are you sure you want to look at this one, It differential will let the cat out of the bag that we are date, and Catherine will then figure out that you are the babies father
    Gil: You tell you tell her you was pregnant I think you tell her who the father is already?
    Sarah: no I just tell her I was pregnant.
    Gil: we are here, it won’t hurt to check the house out, beside neither of us has like any of the other house we look at today.
    Sarah: Because they was really old and need a lot of work.
    Gil: This one a newer house at lest.
    Gil and Sarah walk up to the front porch and walk into the two storey house, the first thing the see when they enter is off to they left is a little room to hang you coat in and to keep your shoes. The retail then take into the living room that on they right side. After they finish look at the living room the retail show them the huge Kitchen and downstairs bedroom the door on the left side of the kitchen wall when you enter the room. She the retail then show Sarah and Gil the basement.
    Gil: what do you think so far Sarah?
    Sarah: I love it so far, I really love how they turn the basement into a library.
    Retail: big read I take it?
    Sarah: yeah, I also like the fact there a downstairs bedroom with a bathroom, and that there even a bathroom downhere.
    Retail: Let go look at the upstair now.
    They walk upstairs and the first room they see as the go up the stairs is the bathroom. They then go look at the upstairs master bedroom; which also has it own bathroom. They then look at the other three bedroom that are on the second floor.
    Gil: Sarah do you want this house?
    Sarah: yes I love it, Do you want it too?
    Gil: yes
    Sarah: can we afford it?
    Gil: of cause we can honey.
    They fill out the paper work and Gil offer three time as much as the owner was ask. Because him and Sarah both really want this house and that Sarah and Grissom both agree with the retail the owner under price it.
    Gil: how long before we know if the owner agree to the price we offer them.
    Retail: I let you know with a day or two.
    Gil and Sarah: thanks.
    When they get back into Gil SUV, they both look at the time and see they have enough time to grab something to eat before going into work for the night.

15. MacsGirlMel

I can't wait till they tell Catherine *giggle*