Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ Completely with you, darling!! :) :) :devil:

2. Carolune

Carolune Civilian

Hello all, I'm new & just wanted to say Hello! and that i'm so glad I found you guys..now i will have people to talk about my love of stella & Mac!! YAY!!

I Loved the season finale..but then i'm also pretending the very last scene didn't happen..peyton who?? London what??

I was going to post pics of the episode b/c i taped it but i see someone already did that :) I also LOVE when Mac puts his hand over Stella's mouth & drags her back. My mind went straight to the gutter..I was like Woo Hoo he's dragging her into the office & they're going to get it on!!
    Hmm that'd be a good fic for someone to write!!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate yes, I think operating under the "Mac-goes-to-London-but-comes-home-alone-theory" is just fine! It's what I'm going to be doing the whole summer...or even better the "Mac-goes-to-London-gets-call-from-Stel-who-needs-him-so-he-goes-home-to-her-alone-theory!" which I happen to like even better, cuz not alone does it put Mac without Peyton, but Mac chooses Stella over Peyton! :D

I can't say I hate Peyton...*Mo ducks the flying rocks and hides behind Lynny...she made me!* but I want my Smacked more...it's their time now, theirs!! :D

4. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hi Carolune
    Mj *Hugs* hey btw i live in london so i'll give you guys updates on when and where mac and peyton go. :D
    I love the season finale totally smack except peyton at the end but hey can't complain i've kind of got used to her.

You know the picture where he pulls her back guttery but he could be pulling her to the a/v lab (is that correct) for some smexing :devil:
    The hug was cute and she was the first one awww :D

Mac could lose peyton in London go sight seeing and forget to bring her home :D
    So Stella can meet him at the airport take him home and then stuff :devil:

mo i like you avie and banner

5. purejoy_heart

purejoy_heart Victim

I love Mac and Stella.

The hug between Mac and Stella was sweet, but it was not friendly.

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh well... one way or another, I'd learn to accept decisions that are not in my power. Hell, I can make fanfictions, can't I? :lol:

Uhm... I'll be needing the dialogue where the "London" reference was said so I can go on my merry way.

:D

7. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ROTFL!! Yes, I can see this happen too! Lovely idea! :lol: :lol: At least, I think that could be a great season opener.

Fade in: Stella at airport, waiting for Mac and Peyton to arrive.

Mac passes the control point and looks kinda confused.

Stella waves and yells: Mac! Hey Mac! Here I am!
    Mac: Hey Stel! Great to see you!! (Big grin, Big hug!)
    Stella: Where is Peyton?
    Mac (makes an astonished face): Oh, THAT's what I forgot in London!!!

Stella (smirking): Well... nevermind!! (grabs Mac to kiss him passionately, CSI NY opening theme starts to play!)

That would beat season three opener by far, eh? ;) :devil: :D :D

Hi Carolune! *waves* Nice to have you around! :)

8. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, welcome on this thread with all SMacked Shippers here, Carolune! Have fun here and happy posting! :D

The last eppy was just..amazing.The hug in the end was too cute and like others said here, too, not in a friendly way. You can see that Mac hugs Stella first and much more longer than he did with Peyton.. :devil: When Peyton runs in his arms he only react on her hug but with Stella it was a different hug.. It was more than just hugging a friend, more feeling from both Mac and Stella, and more intimacy.. ;)
    That made my shipper heart go nuts.. :lol:

Thanks for the pics they're awesome! The scene when Mac grasp Stella and covers her mouth was sooo hot and it was impossible not to think of..ya know what I mean, guys.. :devil: :lol: They were so close to each other only a few millimeter away..it would be so easy to kiss..but no..In my mind they've done this already. :lol: I'm in the gutter right now, OMG. :lol: :rolleyes:

And about the London trip Peyton planned to make with Mac.. So Stella maybe get the chance to charge the lab which would be so great to see. Don't worry, guys, Mac would not be away for so long because he'll miss Stel of course. Then he takes the next flight to her.. :) While Stella is the boss of the lab Mac returned to NY and they meet each other.. ;)

9. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^^ :lol: it should be like that... :lol:

hi Carolune!!!

'SD' was fantastic. They were a great team together. The chemistry is perfect. Okay maybe Mac was in some moments a bit too 'mcgeywer-ish' for me but I love it that at the beginning they had no idea what to do. And they weren't afraid to admit it to each other. They trust each other and know that whatever happens they will come up with something.

The hug was squeeeeeeeee..... :D

It was a great episode of the Smack theam and I hope that Peyton won't come back next year... :rolleyes:

Annie

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I've got another pressie for you guys. You know the drill! :D

Anyway, I got this cap:

[​IMG]

...and by God! I know it'll probably look funny to some but my mind went 'splodey with this one :lol:

11. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^heheheh... my mind is anyway in the gutter... ;p

but it was a nice scene among many nice scenes in this episode :D

btw. ranma from where is this pix in your avi??

12. privatename

privatename Rookie

I think I did read a fanfiction that had Peyton moving to London to take a job and Mac staying behind. I don't remember the name though. It was at fanfiction.net.

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hi ms! *hugs you too*

oh gah! i love this! :lol: that would make me swoon like crazy! that would be the best opening ever ;)

or it could go something like:

Stella: hey mac!
    Mac: hey! how's the lab?
    Stella: its still in one piece... wait, where's peyton?
    Mac: Huh? Peyton? oh Peyton.. right... right.
    Stella: ;¬_¬

:lol: dont mind me... im just going crazy here... *sobs and runs to cate*

ate cate, [codeswitch]kaylangan ko help mo... about dyl...[/codeswitch]

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

i love the scenarios BonaTaylor and mj i was thinking :

Mac: Peyton look trafalgar square
    Peyton: It's lovely don't you think
    Mac : Yeah wishes stella was there

meanwhile airport Stella stands amoung the crowd looking for mac

Stella: Mac !!
    Mac: Stel (pulls her into a hug)
    Stella: where's peyton ?
    Mac: oh she's that thing I left behind. I thought I forgot something important behind. Now i know !!
    Stella: Well I've missed you and I've ran the lab i think great by the way leans forward to kiss him on the lips Welcome back
    Mac: Glad to be back goes back for another kiss I think we need to finish what we started back in the lab before the mafia came in
    Stella: :devil:

sorry got carried away writing it.:lol:

15. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

minus Peyton...Smacked moments will be longer

argh! Mac to London...will it be the end of his relationship with Peyton? haha!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.