Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Caderyn, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

"TDDWP" Did it for me.

Stella: "Aiden, I think you should hold Flack's hand"

And the smirk Aiden gave him. ;)

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Yeah that eppy did it for me too. At that time I was still new to the show and was crushing on Flack first and when I saw that part I was like "Aww, she's gonna get him." :D

Now I wished she did. I dunno why but Flack and Aiden look very good together.

3. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

They do. There's tension and I'm semi-glad they didn't put them together in a whole lot of scenes because they're so nervous around one another that they just stand there and watch.

I was watching the DVD's today and I never realized how many cases Aiden works along with Flack and Mac because the two of them looked at one another, and then quickly look away.

Tension all the way.

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LOL yeah! They just look like this really gorgeous couple. Btw, I already made some F/A art. I posted it in the "Fan Art" section.

5. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

I realized I have not been here in forever. Welcome to HoratioAndMe and any other new F/A shippers.

Jen, great story. I read it from the beginning and I think I may have read part of it before because the beginning sounded really familiar.

Doreen, great work on the banners. I also made a comment about your other work in the fanart section.

The bike scene in "What You See is What You See" was the scene that turned me into an F/A shipper. At that point I hadn't seen "Tri-Borough" due to weather problems around the time of that episode. Whenever I saw them together in an episode, it just seemed that they were meant for each other.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

:lol: I just had to tell you, DoreenCSI - I LOVE your avatar :lol:

I also had to tell you guys, I finally watched another NY episode (the one where the guy is killed with a crapsicle - hilarious! :lol: ) and I thought that Flack and Aiden were great together - very funny and flirty ;)

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LMAO more new blood! WHEEEEEE!! :lol:

Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

8. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Yey! We're coming back to life.

Oh! Happy Birthday Beth! ;) And of course, thank you for the pictures.

Flack and Aiden are just so amazing together. :lol: Because not only do they tease one another, but they show tension that two people show when they're attracted to the other.

I don't know about you but somehow I think when Aiden left, Flack didn't show much emotion in work. I'm pretty sure he called her because he is a gentleman, but unlike Danny, I don't think Flack's emotions would have shown much.

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Good explanation, tuesdaymorning! LOL if we were to defend our F/A ship, I'm sure you'd be able to do it perfectly. :D

LOL I'm happy that we're coming back to life but if we wanna maintain this, we'd better recruit the other F/A members and post here. I think only you and I are the ones returning posts. I'm hoping to see more (new and old) F/A shippers. Doesn't mean that Aiden's gone the F/A ship is gone too.

Man, seeng all these other ships in the Shipper Thread, I feel like we're one of the underdogs. But that's a good thing cos we will work hard to make sure the F/A spirit will not die.

10. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I'm here. Now that I see the thread is thriving, and hopefully for a long time.

Flack: You mean a crapsicle killed this guy.

Aiden: Plain and simple. Notice Flack's smile at the end.

Tri-Borough stated me as a Flack/Aiden shipper.

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Haha... I could just see Flack wrapping those strong arms of his around Aiden and hugging her. Those 2 are so made for each other!

12. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

Thanks for the "happy birthdays" Jen and Doreen. And you're welcome for the pictures. I thought we needed a little decoration in here. ;)

Of course Flack has called her because he is such a gentleman. He wouldn't let something like that slide. He would have to make sure she was doing ok. I agree he hasn't shown much emotion at work. He does seem to be able to bottle his emotions at work pretty well. But with the little amount of screen time he's had so far, it almost appears he might not be at work as much. Maybe he's been sneaking off to go visit a certain someone?

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LMAO yeah! Haha... private "sessions" with Aiden! :devil:

14. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Yes. And it's forming itself into a fanfic right now. :devil:

I've been working on one after Aiden's leave so hopefully I'll get it up in no time and not so much angst. I promise. ;)

15. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Haha can't wait for your fan fic! What a way to bring back the F/A spirit! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.