Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Actually he says he's the only one she trusts. I can't imagine him telling Sara that she's the only one he trusts!

I'm reading all your messages, nothing much to discuss for the spoiler-free except...the wait will be over soon! I'm definitely not going to come near my computer after 6 pm (PST) coz I don't think I can keep from reading the reactions, even the smileys would be a giveaway!!

2. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I am so jealous of everyone on the East Coast that gets to see it 3 hours before me! Grr.

I am going to have to keep myself away from the computer until after I watch it because I want to be somewhat suprised on whats going to happen, but it is going to be so hard.

GSR better be rockin tonight. I am seriously having panic attacks, its so sad that a TV show can do this to me. I woke up 3 hours early today because I was so excited. I kept having dreams about tonights episode.

One dream I had last night was Sara going over to Grissom's place dressed in a Chinese outfit with this horrible black eye liner on that winged out to try and make her look asian. It was really bizarre. Then when she got to his house to take him out for his birthday he had forgotten and he was there with Catherine and her family. But they all looked how they did in Season 1. It was really bizarre and hillarious.

Any ways, back to GSR... I cant believe we've had a full season of canon! yay!

3. Sarina

Sarina Victim

Hi

Hi!
    I'm new here and an obsessed Grissom/Sara Shipper. They are so meant to be together. I shipped the two since the very first scene I saw them together.
    I'm from Germany and season 7 hasn't even started here, so I have to come here for Input.
    I think I will stay awake until the episode aired in the USA, what will be about 4 am here just to see if Sara will survive the final. I have tomorrow of, so I can do that.
    :(

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Ok so... 2 hours. Or so.

*sighs*

I know we're not supposed to be keeping a countdown... I'm going on a beer run. Anyone want anything? :lol:

Arm touching? Say what? lol. I totally broke and clicked one itty bitty link. that showed what appeared to be Grissom's hand on Sara's arm. I think i've missed something. But I guess that was sorta the point huh?

Hello to you too! As far as I know - the Season Finale is going to be a cliffhanger. So we might not find out about Sara's fate until next fall. What a perfect way to ruin my summer. M'kay..

I'm so ANXIOUS! I hate Finales! And I love them! And it creates turmoil in my brain and I go nuts. Or, nuttier as it may be.

That is all.

5. geekprincess

geekprincess Dead on Arrival

Re: Hi

Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person feeling absolute shock and disgust about the outcome of "American Idol" last night. Melinda was an absolute gem ~ possibly the best contestant the show has ever had! I keep telling myself that she has a great career waiting for her, producers are probably lining up as I type to offer her a contract, she'll probably go on to do better than this year's winner just like Clay Aiken, Jennifer Hudson, and so forth...but that still didn't stop me from shouting and throwing pillows at my TV ~ GRRR! :mad:

Of course, the first coherent thought that hit my brain after I stopped being so mad I couldn't see straight was, "CSI had better have a darn good finale after this!" So now my fingers and toes are all crossed and double-crossed...AHHHHH! Two more hours and counting till Grissom begs Sara's forgiveness on his knees for being such a jerk during TGTBATD...OK, maybe not, but I'm still mad at him. He had better behave this time. And so had TPTB. Or I will throw more than pillows at my TV. ;) :rolleyes:

Random post, I know, but I can't be any more coherent right now. Sorry.

~ geekprincess

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yeah, Turts...I'd like a 6-pack of Heineken. :lol:

Mmmmm...yeah. It's from the promo from "Living Doll". He takes what looks like a bag off her shoulder and then his hand traces her arm as he brings it down...::happy sigh::

Yeah...so I definately can't eat anything because my stomache is so upset. I really should though, because after that 24 oz Heiney, I'll be a lush! :lol:

Happy GSR-ing tonight shippers! Hopefully it'll be a good night for us!

Except for that ending...

Meh...Terri Miller is on SPIKE. :rolleyes:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey Turtle could you pick me up a couple of bottles of champagne? any kind will do! ;) not much of a beer drinker.. and geekprincess Yes I was so shocked about Melinda, one of the greatest performers ever! go post your thoughts on the TV/Media Am. Idol thread about it! and I've still got 5 frickin' hrs. ~~chews nails~~ pulls hair~~ got a nervous tick~~ :mad:

[​IMG]

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

OMG.....OMG....OMG...OMG....I'M CRYING. I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW... :( :(

9. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Ugh!
    Damn it! >.> Shit...
    I'm gone to bed now. (As if anyone cares...)

10. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

THAT. WAS. SO. FREAKING. CREEPY.

Kudos to the production crew... it really *did* feel like a David Lynch movie!!

11. geekprincess

geekprincess Dead on Arrival

WOW. Just WOW. Screaming, pillow-throwing, HECK-NO wow!!! Not exactly what I expected -- we really barely saw Sara at all during this episode, less by far than we saw Natalie, although I loved the "my dear" -- but despite my colossal urge to throw a hammer at the screen upon seeing the dreaded "To Be Continued...", I liked the episode better than I thought I would. They did a great job in their portrayal of Natalie -- so, of course, did the actress -- and a brilliant exposition of the symbolism in her miniatures. Truly creepy and horrifying. I also liked how the "relationship reveal" was left so open-ended -- i.e., it's conceivable the team thought Grissom was just confessing to loving Sara, not necessarily to having a relationship with her. BIG possibilities remain for the season premiere! I'm also a LOT less worried than I was previously about them killing off Sara. For one thing, she was barely in the episode at all -- not a logical arrangement for a beloved character's final episode -- and for another, there's WP's "kiss her before the end" quote. Also, I just really don't thing they'd frustrate the fans this hugely twice -- the "To Be Continued..." is more than enough of a blow for me and, I suspect, for most if not all of "CSI" fandom. Finally, well, I just don't think JF will leave right now. There. I was optimistic for once in my life. ;)

~ geekprincess

12. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

HOLY SHIT.

i was crying at the end when her hand reached out!! oh my god she HAS to come back. and i loved the team how they were just like OH!

MIXED EMOTIONS x 24

I Love Grissom and Sara.
    My Dear.

GSR is Love.

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I'm almost sick to my stomach even though it's not over. We still have several months left before it either sails or else it's the fucking Event Horizon gravity drive with CSI and in with Grey's Anatomy.

14. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

spoiler boxes aren't working again- spoilers below

dear God I'm shaking...I feel nauseous. I literally screamed out loud when he said that part about "I took away the one thing Natalie loved (Ernie) and now she's doing the same to me". Honestly I was too shocked and pissed at the TBC to cry at the scene with Sara under the car, but it was still intense. Natalie was well-portrayed, to the point that she scared me. I don't know what to say, I'm a mix of anger, disappointment, and shock right now.

Plus I'm shocked at how obsessed I am with the show- to the point where my stomach hurts right now

15. Honey

Honey Victim

They left us with cliffhanger. Damn, they left us with cliffhanger. I'm freaking out now! :mad: Now we have to wait all summer just to know what will happen next. I really hope Sara will be O.K.! I thought my last week was bad, but this is even worth. *cries* :( Now I just wait for clips on GSR Home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.