Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Hey Hill, I'll offer you something younger than Fay's mother. Call me. ;)

2. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Happy Birthday Hill!!

Totally agree!

[​IMG]

3. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. HARPER!!!!

4. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Hill and he's 41 WTF, no way! And, he's still looking mighty fine.
    Wow Action Dr Hawkes, I love it! Let's see more of that!

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, not that much younger. :D

*burrrrrrn*

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Bite me.

*realizes she's got a point and slinks off to inspect my wrinkles and pluck a couple gray hairs*

7. ebonygirl

ebonygirl Victim

Hey, Hill Harper is going to be on the Oprah show. I can't even tell you when, but I know he just fininshed taping the show. Found this out at www.wjr.com, radio podcast interview from his time in Detroit. You all know what Oprah promotes is going to blow up. Now, got to give main credit to Hill, he has promoted this book and worked nonstop to get the message out there. Its about time he gets some much needed widespread notoriety, and Oprah is just the vehicle for that. Now, I'm going to just have to get myself some tickets to that show, at the least I'll have to TiVo it, who am I kidding, I'll be TiVo ready. If anybody finds out the dates for the show to air, let us know.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yes! That's awesome news! :D I'll bet he was thrilled.

Seriously, this is so great--I was watching Oprah today and thought about Hill and I kind of yelled at her through the tv to have Hill on there. Illogical, yes, but at least I'm honest. :)

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

YAY!! :D That's great news, I'm really happy it finally happened! Could our little campaign have helped??

10. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I sure hope so! We had two rounds of it, didn't we? Please keep us up to date about when that epi will air so I can play hooky from work!

Yay!

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Happy belated birthday Hill!
    it's fabulous news that he's going to be on Oprah!
    I know that he wrote a book or two? What are the books about? Thanks in advance!

12. Tishme3

Tishme3 Witness

Oprah, huh? Aw, thanks Ebonygirl and everyone for the great news!!! Oh, I'm a little teary eyed and my nose is a little snotty, but that's okay...just excited for Mr. Hill Harper!!! Now, his book is going to be all over the woorrrllld!!! :) Michelle, please feel free to go to www.amazon.com to order a copy of his book, "Letters to a Young Brother: Manifest Your Destiny". It's a positive guide book for young men ages, 12-24 covering important issues of today, etc. Hill shares alot about himself. But, just know that it can be helpful to anyone...loved it!!! :cool: Also, he's currently working on a book for young women. It would be cool if everyone pitch in some ideas here for him to ponder!!! Enjoy!!!

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you so much for that! I'll definitely be ordering a copy. It sounds like such a good read and it looks like it has issues in there close to Hill's heart. Good on ya Hil!

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*Dani prepares herself for the first post in Hill/Sheldon thread*

And what would be the best opportunity than around his birthday? Happy Belated Birthday Hill! Hope you had a good one ;) And he is 41 now? Wow! He sure looks good!

Ok, so what can I saw about Hawkes? Well, when I saw him as a ME, he was that cool character, I liked the autopsy scenes, as he was funny as well as a good worker. Then, when he went to CSI, I wasn't really sure about how he would be, what differences we would have, those kinds of things. But I wasn't disappointed at all. I like now the way TPTB are relating is medical career with the one as CSI. That is visible in every crime scene, when he arrives he always looks at the body trying to find information, it's just so natural about him. Plus, I loved the scene in "Sweet 16", where he helped Lindsay when she was bitten, and then he turned to her to calm her down ;) I also love "And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael".The way he ends up, after all the emotional stuff in the entire episode, saving a life, showing himself that he is a doctor, no matter what, and the way he answers the paramedic and then goes, it's just great. I love that scene :)

No I just came here and found that Hill wrote a book? That's good. I'm sure it's a good book, he sure seems like a nice person, why not learning a bit from his words? I never saw them out of CSI:NY, but I just feel they are so nice, I don't know why :rolleyes:

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's great news! I'll try to find out when so we can all watch! :D It would be fantastic if she made his book part of her book club, but even just having him on the show will be a great promotion. Yay for Hill! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.