Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Stella

Stella Rookie

At least I hope so, too, Elwood21. Claire is such a good actor even if she has an interesting accent and her role Peyton is just a luck to have her around the show. Without her we wouldn't see the other side of Mac, the side where Mac shows more of his feelings and I love this scenes together with him and Peyton. ;)

Really hope she's in the next season..

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

stel ;) ill personally make a space big enough for you in the hiding place hun.

there are specs that Peyton may be on the next season but there are too that she's not. its not comfirmed yet by either the actress or tptb (according to who i was talking too :lol:) i do hope she'll come back.

3. Stella

Stella Rookie

aww, thanks very much, mj, hon. So sweet you'll do that for me. ;) We'll hiding togther in that whole. :)

Only MAY be? OMG, we can only hope the other specs that mean she's not in the next season are wrong..Wanna see Peyton in next season back again she deserves it to be there.
    *crosses fingers*

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

RE: "May be back...?"

Well, here's hoping it's all about contract talks and number of episodes and scheduling issues yada yada...

They just started their hiatus, and I think that they start filming again in July or August, so I'm hoping it's just production management scheduling wizards trying to piece together everyone's availablity; Claire mentioned she liked the "returning character" aspect in that article, so maybe she'll be like Sid and Adam and be there from time to time... Being a returning character would give her time and flexibility to accommodate taking other gigs, no?

Peyton is articulate, and gives the show some humanity and sparkle, and kind of widens the scope of what is often dark, brooding and intense; I hope she stays. Call me a Pac-Fan...

5. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

I hope Claire does come back for season 4 I think she's an amazing actress and I've definately warmed to Peyton.
    I agree that we get to see a different side to Mac when she is around so here's hoping she will be back. I also would like to see her interact more with the other actors too hopefully TPTB will bring that in for season 4 if she comes back that is...

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Pac-Fan.. i like that :D cute!

yeah i hope so too. i got a feeling tptb's hiding something from us. :p

7. ker

ker Hit and Run

I really hope Claire/Peyton is back on the show next season. She brings a light. Even if she isnt with Mac, I think she needs to be on the show. Sid cant do it all.

8. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I love her scenes with Mac. They seem very real and believable as a couple.

The scene with Sheldon and Lindsay this week was funny. Sheldon proud and Lindsay confused.

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I love her scenes with Mac, and her scenes with the others too (Messer in Heart of Glass, Hawkes in the last episode, her coin toss with Sid in Azreal (i think) etc.

I also like seeing her outside the lab and being on-call to the crime scenes - we never really got so much of that with Sid or even Hawkes as an ME (except for Hush).

She and Sid can bring a really welcome twinkle of humour to this show. I hope the production team can make it happen!

Personally, I'm trying to think it will, especially since -A- Claire Forlani seems to have guested in more episodes than originally contracted for, due to our welcoming response; -B- since she's not the only actor from the show to try and take other contracts during the off-season; -C- Gary Sinise is listed as a producer on just about every episode she's guested on, and if he's been so carefully involved in evolving Mac and Peyton's relationship, I don't think it can be tossed aside, or done only thru conversation about her instead of seeing her on the show.

PAC-FAN!

It's gonna be a loooooong summer (unless or especially if it is a cliff-hangar of sorts...

Argh.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Peyton's a great character, she's able to bring out the softer side of Mac, which makes him all the more real. No one is THAT expressionless all the time. Haha.

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^...but Gary Sinise has a been a producer since S2. All the eps has his name on it since then (he has a writing credit in one ep for S2, I forget which it is --- the story involved a doctor and his wayward methods in finding a liver donor for his wife)

But yeah, I'm thinking he puts in a lot in terms of how to better flesh out his character and has helped shape Mac and Peyton's mature relationship in the show. Just speculatin' is all :cool:

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Oh yeah, i remember that ep. And yeah, I agree. I think he does put alot into making Mac a more well rounded person. slowly we're seeing more and more of his softer side, thanks to peyton. Her innocence and...in some sense her own insecurities at first, brought Mac out of his shell (silent night?)

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I love Peyton, she's just so darn cute. She does bring out a different side of Macky.

14. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

Peyton is my favourite. I hope she returns next season.

15. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

she makes a really cute couple with Mac. i love that she pused him away for a while because of the way he was acting...i really like this character