"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

2. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

I just noticed on the CBS website they have CSI on at 9 and 10. Sorry if I am thick, but is tonight's episode a 2 hour one? Or is the one on at 9 a repeat?

If this has been previously asked I do apologise, it is just the first time I noticed.

Thanks

edited to fix pre coffee spelling errors :p

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

RE: Jessica Collins, according to TV.com they have this "Jessica Collins" as the one to play Natalie. According to them its the one that played "Missy" in 'Dog eat dog'. They also have pictures of the actress there too.

CSIfamily The CSI that is on tonight...
    9-10 pm. "Living Doll"
    10-11 pm. "Fallen Idols" (Repeat)

4. Veze

Veze Rookie

But the girl on the cold open look so much alike the Jessica Collins I post up here.

I guess will all know tonight (can't wait heepee)

ETA: In your link Destiny we can saw 4 or 5 pictures of "jessica Collins" and the first one is a picture of the one I post before and all the other are of the blonde one. I guess they mixed them up.

5. fanofgrissom

fanofgrissom Civilian

Anyone remember WP saying in an interview that he'd like to kiss 'Sara/Jorja' before the show ends? Well, if as a producer of the show he can change the ending of TGTBaTD (which we've all heard about in interviews) then he could say 'Sara/Jorja' stays til I kiss her. Thoughts??

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

TGTB&TD has already aired last week, this ep is for "Living Doll". Also he is an executive producer Producer vs Exec Producer.

7. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

^^ Thanks! :)

I can't even watch the Cold Opens. I want to so badly, I began watching it and started thinking "This is the finale! I can't spoil the first four minutes!" So I only saw about 30 seconds :lol:

I checked out the news video, and haha- I love Nick.

ETA: So I just watched the cold opens. And while that woman doesn't exactly look like Jessica Collins- I don't think it was her. First of all, I doubt they'd show us the killer within the first 60 seconds, especially before the opening credits? :)

ETAA: And, now we all know there have been re-writes for this episode. Last month or two, it was said that in the store Natalie would see the bleach and say "Bleach?" kick off her shoes and run out of the store.

9. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

gsrLOVE, that was indeed Natalie in the store. The only thing different about the scene was, as you stated, she didn't kick off her shoes.

This is Natalie's story tonight. Who she is, why she is.... Sara's not even kidnapped until I think the third act. I was hoping that they tweeked the script a bit. Looking at the Grissom/Nick interaction, I'd say they had. As far as how closely the actual episode follows the script, we'll have to watch tonight and see. ;)

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

That was much more interesting sounding on my computer. I got sound and no video! :confused:

There's also a story and video on Entertainment Tonights website. Sorry I don't have the link. It will probably be on ET tonight (for those who can watch it).

Susan

11. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

12. trappedmind

trappedmind Civilian

I think Sarh will die, it's just a matter of how it will happen and why will it be surprising. Personally, I think she'll kill herself because in some way she is connected to the MK. Also (This is also probably pure coincidence but look at her full name, Sarah Cidal. What does that ryhme with? Suicidal. I know the last name spelling is probably wrong but I hope it is understandable.)

13. Veze

Veze Rookie

The girl in the finale cold opens is definitely that Jessica Collins and not the blonde one.

14. marg_fan

marg_fan Dead on Arrival

You stole my inference. ;) The older episode (Sex, Lies and Larvae) when we found out that Sara's sister may have been a victim of spousal abuse, I wondered if her sister's name was Sue A. Sidle.

I do not think they will kill Sara. They might imply it in a cliffhanger ending. Maybe the doctor comes out and says "Sara died on the table...", cuts to the reactions and the show ends. Next season starts and we find out the doctor followed his statement with "but we managed to bring her back. She is going to be fine."

15. Shanna_Banana

Shanna_Banana Dead on Arrival

Haah wow I never thought of that?? Thats a bit coincidental? :D