Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I agree with you, csiemily. Nick and Sara wasn't happy and they never smile when the teams break up. Sara smile at Greg at the episode, Big Middle, but it wasn't the same. Sandle think Greg make Sara smile and laugh and I told them, Greg does make Sara smile, but Nick make Sara laugh what he does.

Remember Leapin' Lizard, when Sara went to the pig pen where Nick is working on. She laugh at him when he chase the pig, but he does smile around Sara. Grissom know that Sara and Nick work well together, I bet you that Sara and Nick are his favorite people that get the job done faster.

Next season, Nick and Sara (If she live.) will grow bond with each other, if they already have. They are real close. Nick doesn't push Sara, Sara doesn't push Nick. She know when she want him to talk about the problem.

they look like they been caught
:eek: They've been CAUGHT! They were probably all over each other right now and Grissom just walked in and did that eyebrow-raise thing he's ever so fond of.
They are real close. Nick doesn't push Sara, Sara doesn't push Nick. She know when she want him to talk about the problem.
We saw that in Gum Drops and I loved how basically the only one who believed and was there for Nick was Sara...
She knows how to talk to him!
Can I get some piccies please?

I agree. GumDrop is my Snickers favorite. Sara is the only one know how to talk to Nick and she won't push him when it come to talk. Nick talk to Sara, because he felt comfortable around her. I don't see Warrick, Catherine, Grissom or Greg talk to him or how he is doing. Only one person know how to talk to him and saw him get angry at the suspect is Sara.

Sara saw Nick get angry at the suspect and he is doing again this years, remember Fallon Idols, I think the high school kids went missing. He yelled at the kid.

Yes, I love GumDrop too. THE best SNICKERS moment :)

^^ I know... :) Sara is always so caring for Nick and I'm so glad that they respect each other! :) They know each other the best...

Oh, if only TPTB could see that! :mad:

agreed with you all and i know nick understands sara feeling in being eyed on... sara rant at nick and he listen and doesn't push her either...
they are so perfect together..
speaking of season 5 i also notice that nick doesnt smile and always wearing a mask or facade to cath and warrick while sara is always upset even if gregs make her smile but it does not reach her eyes. and shes always angry....
and in season 6 nick and sara try to bridge the gap to be good friends again without sweating it out...
staring at each other
nick's hand is very naughty
do you wanna go somewhere now :devil:
my fave scene in redrum
nick: sara (sexy drawl)
sara: (to nick) smiling seductively

i think grissom knows that sara and nick have really good chemistry. i think that's why they haven't really worked together lately. in season 6, the only episodes that they worked together were there because grissom wasn't there. (Gum Drops, Unusual Suspect, Rashamoma <-- kinda, grissom didn't have a choice). i dont think grissom likes those two working together because he knows that if she's around him alot, she'll fall for him and... then NO MORE GSR!! ah ha:p

in seasons 8 (if sara does live) nick and sara, i think, will work alot together because they both have gone through the same thing. i think they'll want to stay as close to each other as they can and i dont think nick will let her out of his sight. yeah, grissom will probably be with her alot but, i'm expecting alot of SNickers moments next year, if sara lives.

cocoa, love the pictures!! they are so cute together. they are always smiling around each other.. I LOVE IT!! grissom can make sara "happy" for now, but when she really wants someone to love and for someone to love her back.. nick's her man!

TEE HEE.. I LOVE SNICKERS!

ok.. i started my fanfic here on the website. it's basiclly the little scene i did up there but i actually put it into a fanfic. oh and today, i just get another idea to put into my fanfic.

sara: hey nick, can i take a shower?

nick: yeah sure, just.. lock the door.

sara: why?

nick: so i wont be tempted

sara: you're such a pig

nick: just with you

*sara walks to the shower and doesn't lock the door :lol:*

ah ha.. i'll probably put that into my fanfic!! tee hee.. this is fun!

^^ Haha! :lol: Em sweetie--that conversation is so adorable! Haha, :devil: I sure love dirty Nicky and a dirty Sara.
Two dirty, adorable, gorgeous, funny people = Perfection/ Love

Oh and I've got a new fic if anyone is interested:
The Five Times He Took Her Breath Away.

i'm gonna be adding on to my fanfic soon. glad you guys liked it:)

cocoa , love the pics. nick and sara are so cute together and you can really see that they REALLY care about each other. I LOVE IT!

sweet , i read your fanfic. that's so adorable. i can so see that happening. man, if only i could be a CSI writer!! lmao.

i can't wait for the finale! i REALLY hope that nick will be mad at grissom and that he tells his feelings to sara. because, honestly, almost every CSI fan that i've talked to agrees that nick does have some feelings for sara. i just hope that after this finale, nick will see that he has to tell sara how he feels and i hope that sara realizes that nick is the true person for her. SNICKERS FOREVER!! tee hee

hey you guys... we really need to start finding names for the next threads (#21!!). so.. any ideas?

Nick&Sara-- tragities bring people together <-- (Grave Danger & Living Dolls)

Nick&Sara--always there for each other <-- (Grum Drops, Empty Eyes)

yeah... i know, i'm not really that creative. hopefully you guys can think of more! :D

here are some cute pics. just thought i'd put them in! tee hee

she looks
he looks

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that Nick reacts to Sara's disappearance? I know that it's been talked about a bit, but I haven't seen spoilers in which it's been confirmed (I have seen speculation, though) . . .

Does anyone else go to work and find themselves thinking about Snickers? Whenever I had a minute, I was like "CSI this, CSI that." I went shopping during a brief break from work and took a detour down the games aisle -- and I somehow managed to spot the CSI board games -- which I never look for . . .

emily great pics it look like nick would like to eat sara up right there and then.
i dont know anything about those spoiler, but i'm sure that nick will react to what happen to sara cause he loves her so much and also know the pain that she going through...

for the mean time enjoy this pics.

nick is so naughty :devil:
sara is so naughty :devil:

*pokes head in* *looks around*

Hey ya guys. Haven't been here in CENTURIES. :lol: How are you doing?

Anyway, I just came in to tell you something that I think you're going to really like. CSI is going to be on tonight's ET again, and here is an article and a video clip of the interview. Pay attention to the last paragraph. You'll love what George has to say. :D

Erica!!! Haha, I was about to post that here, thanks so much! It's absolutely the most adorable thing ever. Gotta love George.

Oh, guys, I posted a short fic a few days ago, you can find that here. Also I finished my fic October Rain. Just follow the link to my profile in my sig. You can find the fic there. Reviews are love.

Anyone excited for tonight's episode? :D

ETA - As for the thread names: if you have any suggestions just say so and I'll fix a poll when we near the 1000 posts.

George is a snicker fan too? lol, he's really cute and funny! the scene will be v. interesting if Nick "gong fu" fight with Gris over Sara..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back