Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, May 12, 2007.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Here's a different scenario to try - Gil as the dominant, Catherine as the submissive and Lady H as the instructor? ;) :devil:

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, by now you'd think Gil wouldn't need an instructor! How about Gil the dominant, and having fun with both of his girls tied together? oh darn, it's just too hard to keep that PG-13 meter from bending! We really need a different board for all of these wonderful naughty thoughts. Anyone got some extra space where we can "let loose"?

[​IMG]

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to challenge anyone on purpose. I'm stating my opinion and if any of the mods think it's inappropriate, feel free to edit this post.

Someone came to this thread and tried to diminish one of the characters being shipped here (in this case, Lady Heather). It is probably okay in the general discussion forum, but for shippers' sake, we're now in the Shipper Central. I know what would happen if I went to the GSR thread and ranted about how wrong I think it is, why couldn't this person see it instead of just keep coming back telling us we were hurting the character of Gil Grissom (don't tell us what we think or what we want btw, you're not us and you don't know us). Also, just for the record, I didn't see anyone attack her for her "opinion". People just told her that we didn't think that way and that she'd better leave this thread. I just went to the rules post and found this:

I guess this is clear enough? Don't like it, don't come in. If you're upset, shut up and blame yourself. If you want to debate, go to the debate thread. It's just that simple.

Back to topic. I, too, think that Catherine might be a switch. I can imagine her switching roles between Gil and Heather. lmao. Oh my. What a scene to watch!

*gulps* You're right. It's too hard to keep it PG-13 here.

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I would love to see Gil the dominant and LH the instructor and Cath as the submissive.

That is kind of the scenario I personally invisioned.
    **whew is it getting hot in here** :lol:

But who's to say you can't mix it up some too, even have LH be the submissive.

WOW it is hard to stay PG! but we are doing a good job so far. Our imaginations will have to fill in the rest. :devil:

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

omg! one of my OT3! nice! mind if i join in? :devil: ive been waiting for this! woot!

Latex never felt better. ;)

6. ladyhunter

Welcome mj0621 the more the merrier ;)

**and ain't that the truth** :D

Latex, I forgot about the Liquid Latex. d'oh

who you want to bet would don the liquid latex? I'm going with Grissom.

Anyone else?

7. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Lady Heather the instructor? Yes please! :D

I don't think Heather would normally accept being a switch, but she trusts Grissom very much and allows him to see her vulnerability. So maybe.

Liquid latex, you say? Hmm, I think Cath would be best suited for it. Lord knows she's got the body for it. :)

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I can't agree with you more, lieueitak. When I saw that question I was like OMG CATH! :lol: Again, I think Gil will enjoy seeing Lady Heather paint Catherine with liquid Latex. It sounds like just too much of a turn-on. :devil: And I have changed my mind a little. I think with Gil and Lady Heather, Catherine is probably more of a submissive in this relationship.

Man. It's getting hot in here.

9. ladyhunter

That's where my mind was going too... a little LH/C action for Grissom.
    Cath would look great in the latex, no doubt, but I think LH and Cath would also have fun painting it on him. :lol:

Maybe Cath would like to be the instructor :devil:

This is full of , OH SO MANY possibilites :D ;)

10. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

:lol: Definitely Cath or Lady Heather. Not trying to insult WP, but I don't think I'd want to see Grissom in liquid latex, LOL.

Well, who WOULDN'T enjoy that sight??? :D Okay, I'm sure there are like 3 people, but they don't count, right? ;)

:D Indeed. No sawdust necessary. Though I'm thinking Oakley (was that his name?) had it right with getting Heather in red and corseted dresses. *nods*

11. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Yeah, me too! Cath in liquid latex. WOW :eek:! :lol:

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Ahhh we went from Paf Con to liquid latex? Sweet. :D

Cat and LH painting Grissom, whoa? :eek:
    I'm not afraid of that! :devil: The gals get to paint an arm and a leg each. :lol:

You said it Hh ooooh the possibilities. [​IMG]

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

13. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

A bit off topic, but I think some of the GSR fans forget the point of being a fan is to have fun. :D

Ok, back on topic. how about to warm up, Catherine performs lap dances for Lady Heather and Gil. :devil: :devil:

And that's all I'm allowed to say. :D

I've stumbled across a couple of stories over in LiveJournal (sorry I can't post links, they are waaaay over the pg-13 mark), has any one else written for this ship?

14. ladyhunter

Now that you ask, I am in the process of writing one. ^^
    and That is why I asked about Grissom getting covered in Liquid Latex.
    That's all I'm going to say...:devil:

And leather too we need to have one of the ladies dressed in leather. LH is the obvious choice but... Cath would look fantastic in a leather outfit. WOW :D
    Then we would 'truely' know who wears the chaps :lol:

15. ladyhunter

How about a 'theme' like a western theme. I know that is in the other G/LH/C thread on another board, but instead of the PafCon [we know how Cath feels about costumes]
    how about each person brings an article relating to that theme. Then they can all figure out how to use it on each other?

The obvious one is good cop/bad cop with the handcuffs and restraints :eek:
    Anyone else?