Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm watching Pro Per, too. It's one of my favorite episodes. The E/C coming up is one of my favorites.

And Valera is adorable in this episode. We need more Calleigh/Valera scenes.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yea definatley more C/V scenes! there like teenagers together!
    and Channing Tatum(sp?) was in that episode! :D

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Ah, Pro Per. I love that episode. Another example of how Calleigh admits her wrong-doing to Eric. I'm almost certain she's never done that to anybody else before. I like the way Eric calls her out in that ep. He could have easily gotten upset over the way she reacted, but he doesn't. He knows just the right things to say to her too. And I like how he's unafraid to confront her (even if only in a playful manner) about these things. He's always there to reel her in if she goes too far with something. Calleigh does the same thing for him too. They balance each other out just right.

God, I love these two together! How did such a usually hopeless team of writers create something this good, this complex, and just so completely perfect?

4. midnight_tiptoes

I'm pretty sure it was by accident. There's no way Donahue and her minions sat around a round table and actually created this storyline. It's way too good. I just hope Caruso doesn't get involved in it creatively.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As much as I like angst, I want them to be happy soon.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

anyone watching CSI:New York? Danny and Lindsay woke up in the bed together.

So everyone, I am quite positive our very own Eric and Calleigh will have a bed scene one day. *sigh*

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aw, Pro Per! That's pretty much my favorite episode of season three. :D I love how Eric sees her in danger, and immediately comes to her rescue, and Calleigh gets mad about it, lol.

But then later, he's teasing her about it, and they're okay again. Just like that. No grudges, no more anger -- it just disappears! With anybody else I think Calleigh would still be annoyed, but she can't stay mad at Eric, aww. Our ship is so cute. :D

*sigh* They'd better be happy soon. I don't know how long I can watch sad, depressed Eric. :( And unhappy, depressed Calleigh too, for that matter.

7. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Dude that scene was so cute! Enjoy your snow day... Awww :) We so need a scene of Calleigh waking up in Eric's house like that...

I think we can thank Emily and Adam for the creation of perfection :lol: They are just that good :devil:

8. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

I think that this episode had a good amount of E/C. E/C is in a mystery show, not a soap, afterall :p . Workplace romances are complicated, and balancing a workplace romance with a crime scene lab is even harder.

Now, let's just hope Jake fails miserably as a boyfriend and Calleigh ends up up in Eric's arms very, very quickly next season!

9. midnight_tiptoes

I don't like Danny and Lindsay. Eric and Calleigh would make it much hotter. Can you imagine? I would die. First shirtless Eric, then shirtless Calleigh, then Calleigh kissing Eric's shirtless chest... the image would burn all our television screens and we'd never be able to watch television again.

10. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yup this episode is alot better then CSI: Miami no offense. Yeah the bed scene was really funny! :D :devil:

11. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Can you imagine how much ET would be all over it? And it would be too sexy. I mean Eric and Calleigh are smokin' in clothes, so imagine them without it all. Oh yeah.

Okay guys when I think about them being in a working environment, I know they could make it work it's just that the show wants drama. So anything is bound to happen.

12. midnight_tiptoes

Entertainment Tonight is all about E/C. I love how much press they give it. CBS, too. I think CBS might be pushing for it, which I don't feel comfortable about, but whatev. When networks get involved, they tend to ruin things.

If someone can make an interoffice relationship work it's Calleigh, so I don't get what the beef is. But it's true that should they find themselves in a stressful situation, it could get really messy. For example, what if Eric is ever in a situation where he'd have to choose between a civilian and Calleigh? That's probably why cops are discouraged from dating.

13. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Hey Y'all I have a question do we have an episode on 5/21 cause the website says we do and it's called "Backstabbers"? :confused:

Yeah Calleigh and Eric damn they are so hott! I don't remember the name of the episode but remember that episode when you see Eric bangin that girl on the glass wall or whatever? But I could see that girl as Calleigh and oh that would be so frickin halariuos! :devil:

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Caro that's the only drawback I see happening...or the one "valid" reason against E/C getting together that I could see Calleigh pulling out of the hat. I still think they could make it work though, I mean they'd just have to promise eachother that when at work, work would come first...but then again, it would make for good drama which is what CSI is all about...so really them putting E/C together would be a good move all around! :D

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

The CSI:NY scene with Danny and Lindsay... not a bed... A POOL TABLE!!! Come to the D/L thread... we have screencaps. :devil:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.