Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

The FINALE is TOMORROW!!!! :D

Now i didn't come up with this theory but, i read it somewhere and thought it was good so i will share it with you. So what if Grissom decides to out the relationship to the upper bosses and that would be the way that LH changed the relationship. And that's why the arm sex is at a work because it doesn't matter anymore. I thought it was good but then somebody pointed out in the episode description it says Sara going missing "forces" the relationship out. So idk just thought i'd share.

I can't even re-watch TGTBTD cuz it upsets me that they even made that episode :confused: its just so dumb so i'm waiting for the finale.

And i watched the EyeSex episode yesterday. My mom started yelling at me when Grissom first talked about Fantasies being private so i was like MOM QUIET!!! It's ok tho i saw my 3rd favorite scene ever :)

GSR is Love.

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I love the end scene of TOYD.

Fallen Idols aired here last night and my mother started talking over the shaving scene :eek:

But that's okay because I watched it again...several times :D

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

desertwind, why was your question in a spoiler box? :lol:

I don't care if people go on and on about LH. It hasn't really been talked about like it was the night of, and day after.

It's how people feel, so I love hearing about it. Everyone has different opinions, so it doesn't piss me off.

It made me mad at first that he went and spent the night at Lady Heather's and likely didn't tell Sara (Which was why she could've been a bit uneasy) but I understand why.

4. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

I've seen the episode like 12 times, but last night I was happily watching it, waiting for the "scene" and my recorder stopped right as Catherine said, "Now, that is a fantasy." Arghhhh! No eye sex for me. :(

Finale tomorrow! Wheee!

5. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Cause better to play it safe, one never knows who'll get pissed off or angry.. so I thought that last ep. was stupid, it conquered nothing and achieved/accomplished NOTHING.. just much angst between everyone.. I just hope we never have to see this 'person' again, let her take care of her own damn problems and leave Grissom alone :mad: I'm so full of terror and conflict about the finale.. :confused:this will all make you smile :D

[​IMG] and he so knows.. the Brass man[​IMG]

7. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

desertwind I LOVE that picture!! Haha I snagged it and it's now my desktop background :D Anyway, y'all can not IMAGINE the horrible pain I'm going through every time I'm like, yessss new episode tomorrow! And then...it hits me. I'm working...to be fair, I was called in to help with a fundraiser to help a cause that supports women and children who've been abused by providing dental care and plastic surgery to the victims. I'm not trying to get everyone to praise me, honestly I'm trying to knock some sense into myself and not get so worked up about missing the finale when I'm helping a good cause, but it's hard.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just ignored it. I know Grissom doesn't love Lady Heather, he love Sara. He care about Lady Heather, they just friend. I got my whole favorite shippers, it not Lady Heather and Grissom and don't forget Sofia.

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

oh my god is tomorrow!!!
    i can't wait!
    i'm so nervous!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    credit geekluvinskater

10. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Ok, in exactly 24 hours i am going to be FREAKING OOOOUT!!!!

I've wanted the episode to come but now it's here and i am so un-prepared! I was like alright mom, we can do this and she's like Colee, you know, after all these season finales (i'm a multiple show watcher(CSI is the Best)) you are gonna have to get a life and i'm like i have a life and she's like I'M GONNA MAKE YOU A SCHEDULE! And i guess she is making one for like stuff to do for the summer lol. umm yea my mom's cool. :cool:

I've been thinking and i really think that Jorja will be back next season. My reasoning is because this happens to like EVERY TV show and the team is just to tight for Jorja to just walk away with, IMO, only one season left.

And i'm with whoever said it but Brass totally knows. I bet you Grissom couldn't hang out or something one day or he saw them carpool to work maybe? :D

Off Subject, oh my god who just watched American Idol? I'm so SHOCKED!! :eek:

GSR is Love.

11. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

26 and a half hours for me....and i have a softball game!!! sports are bad!!!! and my hockey-obsessed family might not let me watch it...!!!! aah my life is bad!

but then again... I have csi..... can anyone give me the link to the new promo? i may be spoiler free, but for me to live, i have to watch them promos :)

BRASS totally totally knows.....yep fo sho. hehe ghetto-ness. i am very GSR induced hyper today.....

didn't watch, but heard!!!!!!! OMG!!!! but i love blake to death, from my hometown! woot! ok very off-topic....i love gsr!

For EVER! ;)

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BEAUTIFUL Ilovebilly really touching ;)

[​IMG]

13. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

American Idol? Pfffft. I'm SO MAD. :mad: I'm on strike. That's it. Not watching next year. Melinda should of won.
    :mad: :mad:

Sorry. OT. RANT OVER.

Gsr. Right.
    Innertube has the cold opens up. Natalie makes Freddy look like FREAKING Barney. It's going to be an intense episode. From start to finish. I'm excited, but I'm scared and sad at the same time. This time tomorrow I will be crying. Meh...

Hurray for GSR!
    Hurray for it being canon!
    Hurray for letters and boxers!
    :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think Jorja will leave either, especially knowing its just one more season and she can take breaks and all that, but I'm still a bit worried on Sara. I mean I may be a heartless bitch and all, but I'm not sure I want her to die like that..

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

hehe all day i kept reminding my mom and everyone i saw "csi's on tomorrow!" of course with a little extra chipperness. i'm going to need help after the finale airs, i wont know what to do on thursdays anymore. AHH!
    then someone brings me this magazine, like US weekly, somethin like that, she flips to a page and said "hey sarah, isnt this that girl from CSI you like?" i rush over and look, then read the little article that was attached...of course the contract thing. UGH! it said something about a 'double' being brought in and covered in blood for the shoot when shes under the car or whatever. i of course have to explain that its probably not true cause we'll have to see sara's face as shes reaching out in the last scene...right? RIGHT?! i knew there was a reason i hate magazines like that..

about "insert person's name" and gris: they thought the same thing about us back in season 3-5ish when gris turned sara down then the sofia disaster. saying theyd never be cannon, that she's chasing him etc etc. i guess in a way its come full circle. 'person' and gris may have HAD something, but now we have everything. i dunno, im high on dayquil again >:)

YAY GSR!!!! YAY FINALE!!!
    um, ok natalie is FREAKING me out...just a little. im going to have to watch this ep with all my lights on. i have a phobia of dolls. is there a clinical term for that? hmm, ill have to look it up. ok, less than 24 hours and ill be squeeing like a li'l chica. WOOOO!!!!

ETA: I'm so hopped up on dayquil i forgot the sofia thing happened in season 5. ::stares at wall again.:: oh...::click::post::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.