Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allstar12, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Great, new people. What was there, like four of us in here before? This should keep the conversation flowing nicely.

Mmmmm, the arms; very nice. That’s why I like that they’ve kept that whole shirt sleeves rolled up thing so consistent, especially since she’s got killer arms.

That’s it QuirkyKoala, fight the power! ;). Seriously though, I can’t believe CBS got your account cancelled, I probably shouldn’t say it but that’s kinda funny when you think about it. I hope it didn’t cause too much trouble for you. Anyway, thank you so much for the House of Eliott interview; that was great, getting to hear her British accent always makes me smile, it’s just so delightful.

2. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Amen, sister. ;)

3. QuirkyKoala

QuirkyKoala Victim

I was pretty annoyed, it's the first time I've been banned from anywhere/thing and it was because of a vid I had of Jorja's interview on Ellen, how many people have vids up on youtube of Ellen's show? Why pick on me? (In case you can't tell I'm still a little bitter :) )

Anyway, glad you like the interview, I thought they might be a few people on here who would enjoy it. I would never of guessed she was 9 month's pregnant in the interview though. They did a better job of hiding it than CSI!

As for Louise's arms, I can honestly say that I like every inch of her (that I've seen) so I'm going to agree with you whenever you compliment any part of her anatomy :D

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

She was what? Did I read it well?9 months pregnant! :eek: That can't be true...Wow! And I do think they hid it pretty well in CSI, too. Especially comparing in what they did with Anna belknap from CSI:NY :rolleyes:

Seriously, I can't blame you for liking her arms, her ponytail, her ears :lol: I find it so cute!
    By the way, your icons are very beautiful, atfm. The one you posted and the one you have now ;)

Yeah, I obviously liked the interview (thank you Drumchik for sending it to me). Thank you so much for having upload it,QuirkyKoala!

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think the reason they wanted it removed is because of the possible copywrite violations, the network (ie show) that airs owns the rights alot of time after a show ends you will see the Copywrite logo and date.

Alot of times they will ask to have it removed first then go to the site to have it removed, but in this case it sounds to me like they skipped part one and went to part two possibly because two many people doing things like that without any type of legal permission.

Thats why we have that Copywritten rule here (See the "Help Guide").

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Watched the interview, loved it, she was all smiles, and so radiant, and the accent, and aww. :)

Loved this little bit:

Interviewer: Did you pull pranks on each other?
    Louise: Um.................no. *laughs*
    Interviewer: You can tell us, it's okay.
    Louise: No, we didn't.

Anyone else who doesn't believe her? ;)

Thanks. The one I'm using was made by a friend, the other one is by me. :)

*random* Nose! Thumb! Kneecap! :lol:

7. 4EverSofia

4EverSofia Victim

Is this the clip that was taken off that you are offering> I would love a copy if it is. Also does anyone know where I could find clips of Capital City?

8. 4EverSofia

4EverSofia Victim

I don't understand though, it's not like the clips was making the person any money or they were claiming it was there's. Right? It had no personal gain so why can't it be shown?

9. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

because they own it................and they said so. gotta love it.

DOA................. I'm finding the progression through this forum amusing! I'm dead does this mean I dont have to go to work today?

10. QuirkyKoala

QuirkyKoala Victim

Not only did I not get any profit but it's actually getting the owners viewers. The only way I get to see most of the interviews with the CSI cast is through youtube as I live in the UK and as for the 5US interview not even everyone in the UK can get that channel. But I think this is getting slightly off topic, so let's get back to Sofia/Louise.

Does anyone know whether Sofia is in the final episode? I hope so and I hope she has more scene's than last week (would asking for a toothpick be going overboard?)

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I was actually going to come in here and ask the same thing. :lol: I think a toothpick would be the perfect send-off for the season :)

12. QuirkyKoala

QuirkyKoala Victim

There can never be enough of the toothpick! I think we should petition TPTB to make it an essential item for Sofia, like her cop badge. It needs to be in every scene!

13. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Seeing as everyone else is coming out of the woodwork I thought I'd pop my head in. QuirkyKoala, I saw a promo yesterday that had about 1/100 of a second of Sofia - she was kicking in a door (I think, it was very quick) at the very least she busted in with her gun drawn.

14. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

sweet ............where did you find the promo. I havent seen that one yet.

never mind found it...........youtube, but thanks

rob zombie background is very fitting

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Ok, saw the promo, there was indeed Sofia looking very cool with her gun and her torch. Possibly a bullet-proof vest, so, something good at any rate. Now I’m getting all exited about Friday.

While I doubt that we’ll get a toothpick :(, I think we’ve spent enough time in here talking about it to know that Sofia + gun = totally hot!!! (did that sound too fangirl)

considering to episode, I doubt think we’ll see a lot of her but what I’m really hoping for is that they’ll give equal time to all the characters since it’s a pretty important final, as long as they do that I’ll be happy. Now what was my point, oh yes, Sofia and a gun; if that’s all we get of her in the episode then at least she’s doing something cool :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.