Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Sofia Curtis

ok, now that i've seen a couple of more eps with sofia in them i'm thinking i may actually like her. she's got a toughness to her character but not at the expense of her feminity. kinda cool.

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Sofia has something about her...It intrigues me

3. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

she has something special about her...the X-factor :p...im liking her detective character more n more..

spoiler

i hope the 2 parter wont change my perspective of her :lol:

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

If you think it's bad here, try the YTDAW web site. They are brutal to anyone who isn't a GSR fan. :eek:

5. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Can't stand anything about her- she's just annoying and so doesn't fit in at all in any way- just takes up space that the other CSI's should be on---- go away-- wherever you came from-- ug-ug--gross-

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys while all opinions are allowed, please be advised there there is also a "Dislike a character" thread as well. ;)

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Why?

Elucidation, please so we can all understand and discuss the merits thereof.

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

desertwind - What's the point of telling us all again for the 3rd time in the last 23 days that you don't like Sofia? Can't you find a thread you do like and spread happy post?

10. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Tazzer, as mentioned before this thread can support both "like" and "dislike" for Sofia, provided both aspects are done in a manner that is in keeping with this Board's regs i.e. provide supporting evidence for the "like" and "dislike".

However, if one really doesn't like said character and cannot find or be bothered to provide a tenable platform for their "dislike" position, then perhaps it would be best if the "Dislike a Character" thread be used as a vehicle for the ranting and raving.

Let's move on. Thank you.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SORRY- will do that- i thought this was a place to discuss this- apparently not- and Tazzer- I do put happy thoughts and positive about the characters I like-this character doesn't fit that category-

12. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

desertwind sounds like a 5 yr old sofia hater to me :lol:
    and if you wanna continue 'discussing' about your marvelous opinion of sofia in here go ahead...im sure many of us will be glad to receive a sofia disliker like you..welcome abroad for making effort and time to voice out how wonderful louise lombard acting is till you dislike her that much :lol:

but anyway ytdaw is really counted horrendous compared to csifiles...its not the worst ..neither its the best....theres still the yahoo group though :D

13. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

*pokes thread*

I wish we were able to create two separate threads--one for liking Sofia and one for disliking her. I know why we cannot--it'll probably cause more problems than solve them--but it's just hard to have a thorough discussion about her character when somebody is dropping in to say they dislike Sofia for the reasons that have been stated fifty times before. Sigh. I guess I'm just too spoiled by the Nicky thread where we get such post once a year at the maximum.

Ahem. Anyway...

I am going to try to start a discussion, if any Sofia fans wish to join in. I've noticed a few character quirks about her character and I was wondering if ya'll notice any either?

The one that I really have noticed (and that I think is really cute) is the way she's got this habit of tilting her head so that her hair is falling over one shoulder and she's looking at you over the other shoulder. It's really pretty when she does it too...

Pictures.

Pretty lady!
    Rar.
    She looks good in red.
    Greg's second mentor.

14. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

I like Sophia..
    I think it's normal taht people don't like her in the beginning... because she disturb our habit...
    I didn't like Sara in the beginning but now I'm fine with her... and it's the same with Sophia..

I'm not a shipper fan.. but I like her interaction with Nick during "shooting stars"...

15. JaneD

JaneD Rookie

The reasons I dislike all "Dislike a character" threads. . .

Eh, never mind. LOL.

I mean, I may dislike a character and mention it occasionally (within a discussion of an episode and with details as to why), but the violence of emotion that is displayed on some boards and some threads I find strange and off-putting. All that hatred, and I mean it - hatred! The putrid, poisonous noise that is spouted out at fictional characters, actors who portray them, anything to do with their screen time, storylines, and personal quirks is astounding to me. The phrase "with energy worthy of better application" comes to mind. But, hey, if people want to waste emotion, time, and perfectly good ulcer-forming bile, then who am I to stop them? :)

I happen to like Sophia. I like her energy and her intelligence. I like her spirit. I am glad we got to know her a little, and I am hoping for more. Then again, I liked Loise Lombard all the way from her "House of Elliott" days, so I could be biased. :)

Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.