Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Eric is definatley not the spiteful type....he is not going to go and start dating someone inorder to get back at Calleigh.

He totally understood what she was saying to him in that scene in the park and his smile really protrayed that. These two understand each other and while he might be upset at why she doesn't want to give them a go he understands.

Yes, Ali it is going to be a long speculation filled summer!!

Midnight..I will let you know the second spoilers hit my spoiler site!! ;) Unfortunately, it probably won't be for a while.

Has anyone emailed Corey yet? :lol: It is never too early to start!

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

All the love fork triangle stuff's got 'Love TKO' playing in my head.

I was thinking about that. I depends on how big of a deal they want to make about the Jake situation. So far, he's barely been involved. It may continue that way. He might not be around long enough to react. They might just keep him as a background figure. However, if they do involve him more, and things between him and Calleigh get going (which they haven't yet), then I think he'd be an ass about the situation. He just seems like the type. That's the only time I could ever see anything physical, or a big verbal showdown happening between him and Eric. I could see it happening. I could even see Eric backing down too, not through intimidation but because of Calleigh. That could be the kind of thing that makes Calleigh realise Jake's not right for her. He hasn't changed.

I see a Jake screw-up on the horizon one way or another.

3. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

You know, I find it very interesting that Eric says OUR little girl. Just sayin'. I'm watching it again now (and wrangling 3 children and 4 dogs) so I'm sure I'll have more thoughts in a bit...

4. drkate

drkate Corpse

Okay, so I watched the episode aaaannddd....

I actually thought it was really well done. I think that it really captures Calleigh's professionalism and the fact that she's 'married to the job'. I mean, that scene in the park was so... out there fore Calleigh. It would have taken a lot for her to say that to Eric and I think that TPTB actually did a good job for her to say that to Eric.

And that scene in the elevator how she looks back at him... they both looked so.... broken and angsty! It was like... amazingly done... *snaps* to Emily and Adam for that. I just love it how Cal knows that it was wrong but her work comes first... it's a good angsty twist me thinks. I'd rather this than her going "Oh no... I love Eric... but I love Jake too!" At least this way she admits that she doesn't even know what she feels about Jake but she definately does with Eric.

Gah... I can't wait to see how this plays out!

And I'll shut up now and stop rambling...

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wouldn't want them to get rid of Jake easily. I know JW is a busy guy, but at least three episodes. I don't want it to be like, season premiere, Jake's gone! Now Calleigh can go be with Eric, fanfare. I'm enjoying the angst.

Hey, Kate. Where'd your Snake pancake go?

6. drkate

drkate Corpse

I havent had my pancake Snapey up for AAGGESSS... I might change it back to the pancake Snape soon though... I miss it and it's absurdity!

But back on topic... I agree with you midnight, it would be so freaking annoying if Jake randomly disappears.... I love this angst! It's like a fanfic that is not so fiction after all.... *angst-whore shipper squeal*

My God, they need to sex each other... very soon. I think that it'll play out for a while yet though... and then one of them will snap... or both... at the same time. And they'll have angsty, hot, passionate sex. And they'll be tears me thinks... there would be lots of tears and Cal would be all like 'I screwed up *cries* I'm so sorry Eric... oh god HARDER!' That would amuse me... but I doubt that the TPTB would actually show that...

But seriously, can you imagine how sad/hot their 'first' love-making session would be? They'd just release all of the hurt and the sadness that had been caused between them because of this...

*sigh* I'm seriously contemplating writing a fanfic for this... although I'm fairly sure that there is a fanfic for this.... I've probably read it and forgot about it... does this fanfic exist?

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

:lol: No, I don't think there's any fanfic like that. They always seem pretty gung ho about their sexings.

I wonder if Calleigh would go back to Eric and admit she was wrong. I'll choke on a cookie. But then, she only admits she's wrong to Eric, so who knows. Since I've always wanted to see Eric's apartment, I would not object to her knocking on his door.

Or him answering in his boxers :D

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

the elevator scene when Calleigh looked away from Eric's eyes were like "What have I done!" look.
    and that kiss between her and Jake was just so awkward
    she was just like standing there and he was doing all the work. and how he bit her bottom lip was just so weird:rolleyes:

9. Sab

Sab Witness

I would love for next season to begin like that Caro! Him in his boxers just having got out of the shower, and he hears a knock at the door. It's our Cal saying she was so stupid to think she could be without him. :) Of course I know the writers have other, more evil plans for us.

10. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Eric in boxers, oh my God, I would die. And so would Calleigh, and that wouldn't be so good. So maybe not.

but somewhere down the line, when they're already together, there should be an episode that starts with Eric's alarm going off and he turns it off, and he turns in bed and there's Calleigh. Both of them naked and cuddling lazily... man that'd be hot.

11. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I was going back over my notes and I realized we have addresses for both of them:

Calleigh Duquesne
    1025 Saratoga Ave
    Bal Harbour, FL 33154

Eric Delko
    6351 Kimball Ave
    Miami, FL 33152

Calleigh's Birthday is 2/28/74 and Eric's is 12/19/76. We also have Eric's Driver's License number and social security number. I also have Natalia and Alexx if anyone wants it for fic. That all from stuff that was on the screen that I capped.

I would love to see Calleigh at Eric's house going Damn I fucked up. Forgive me? And he'd just pull her into a hug. Because she's his heart. and yeah.

12. _____Skylar

that's so weird! Are those nice places to live in?

I want them to buy a house together. A house by the beach. Eric can wake up early every morning and go swimming and Calleigh would wait for him back home with a cup of coffee.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Gah I so wish I didn't have to work...I'm gone for a day and I miss so much in here! :p

Lol, Star wow, that's alot of info you've got on E/C...nice! ;) And yeah I would LOVE to see Call at Eric's house saying "I totally screwed up" and he just smiles and pulls her into a hug...that would be SOOO awesome! :D

Caro they should TOTALLY start Seas. 6 that way!! Heck they started this season of CSI: NY with Mac shirtless in bed...so I say Miami starting with Eric answering his door shirtless is just fine...and I do mean FINE! :devil: If he answered the door in his boxers though, I don't know how much of Call's apology would be able to come out before she said "screw it" and jumped him right there! :devil: :lol:

14. _____Skylar

There's no way Calleigh would be able to control herself. OMG I'd totally jump him too! Especially after seeing him with that little girl.

Eric is so perfect. Why isn't Calleigh with him? :(

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Because the PTB want to torture us Sky! Seriously, they see how perfect E/C are together and they want to make us all anxious and on edge all summer...so they threw a "wrench" in our plans...even though we know, and they know, that E/C is totally going to end up together! They SOOO are! We just have to wait...which sucks, but at least we know it's gonna happen...cuz seriously, they are SOOO in love! :D :D

And yeah, I would have jumped him right on the dock if I'd been there after he picked up the little girl! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.