Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. geo8323

geo8323 Civilian

hey everyone i was reading through past questions in this forum and someone asked what other movies johnny whitworth has been in he was in "someone is waiting" which i really liked and his been in "hells kitchen" with angelina jolie and many guest spots on tv shows mainly cop shows.Hope anyone is interested in this info

2. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

ebonymist, you sure made my night with that picture. Jeez-a-lou, I don't want to start "McWords" chat like I did last time in the Speedle thread, but Johnny's so McSexy. Seriously, if I had to be interrogated by the cops, I wouldn't mind if they looked like him. :devil:

Btw random but my job hired the Johnny look-a-like. I might short circuit my keyboard from drooling. :lol:

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*thud* OMFG, he looks damn gorgeous! :eek: Too bad I'm already married to Emily, it would have been nice to marry him as well. :lol:

Have I ever mentioned how madly I love his lips? :p

[​IMG]

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Me too! :) He's so delicious!
    I totally agree. When he first came on--I was so intrigued by the character. A little rough around the edges and gorgeous and just... WOW! I want to see MORE of him!

Damn, I'm also so distracted by that guy!

5. SincerelyInDenial

How great was Jake in last night's episode? I knew he was going to get hurt and though I knew he was going to be OK, I was way worried anyway.

I do hope we get to see more of him on the show. With the right character development, he can have even more of an impact on the show.

6. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

I loved seeing Jake again! I knew he was going to get hurt too, and I was excited to see it happen. :D

Hopefully he'll be back next season and we'll get to see him more often, and they'll develop his character more.

7. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

i like jake's character to.
    plus..i think that the chemistry between emily/calleigh and johnny/jake is so strong!!!
    for me...jake and calleigh are more hot than eric and calleigh.
    is just my opinion...but for me the difference is clearly visible!!

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i agree with you there. i can see Eric with her but Jake...i think they make a very cute couple...and the chemistry is there...i really like this character

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I rlly like Jake. He can defenitly stay if it was up to me... But I keep wondering baout his lip. what's wrong with that? Or do I have a problem with my eyes?

But if I must think about calleigh and so.. I think Peter is better... as in a storyline and such. I think there is a bigger spark!

10. SincerelyInDenial

No, you don't have a problem with your eyes. The scar on his upper lip is from when he got attacked by a Great Dane dog at age 3. Poor baby!! :( That must have been terrifying for him and his family.

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

auch. sounds painfull! I was thrilled when he started doin csi: miami especially after empire records... which I saw before CSI: Miami and made me a Rory fan... Can;t seem to dislike Jake for this reason :lol: ANd he is pretty hot!

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Wow, Sincerely, I didn't know that about Johnny but I was curious about it ever since I saw 'Empire Records'. Hm, I wonder if he'll ever live that movie down. :lol: Seems the cast from that movie ventures to some kind of Crime Drama. :p

It's funny because all of my friends dislike Jake, and for some reason I can't bring myself to dislike him no matter how much of a jerk he seems to be. I just think Johnny plays his character so well and it's so convincing so I've really enjoyed his performances this season. :) He brings some life and character back into the show. I've been waiting for someone truly dynamic to come along, so it was great to see a character like Jake Berkely pop up.

I also think there might be a correlation between the Rory fans and the Johnny fans. :lol:

13. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I know for sure that is happening :lol: I used to be all Speedle. it is more or less H now but Jake is doin' good on my list!

14. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Ok i accept Jake is hot charector but dont involve with Calliegh*sorry if wrong name!!

15. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

I THINK IT'S TIME TO REFRESH THIS TOPIC!
    WELL. I KNOW THAT MANY OF MIAMI FANS THINKS THAT JAKE IS TO ARROGANT,BUT I LIKE THIS CHARACTERS,I THIK THAT IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON6 JAKE WAS IN A GREAT FORM.I LIKE THE LINE"MORNING OFFICER BEAUTY"AND THE OTHERS.
    AND I LOVE TO SEE AGAIN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE OF THE WORLD.CALLEIGH'S SMILE!HER SMILE IS THE SUN OF MIAMI!
    I THINK THAT JOHNNY IS A GOOD ACTOR AND I HOPE TO SEE JAKE IN MANY EPISODE THIS SEASON..MAYBE..HE COULD BECAME A REGULAR!
    I HOPE SO!
    WELCOME IN MIAMI DETC.BARKLEY! :cool: ;)
    [​IMG]