Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ooo me too. I was like....Grissom now what are you going to do? She was hurt by him and he knew it.
    In the last two LH episodes he was there and they were together but there was no romantic leanings in any way. He saw her and talked with her about loosing her daughter. I think it helped her more than she would let on. That is why (I think) he helped her again. He knew it would help her in a way that she might not recognize.

And thanks CSIFray I like My icon too. It still makes me think she will come back. ;)

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yep, the original script had her dying. Thank God BP put his foot down and changes were made. :D

" Thank You so much Mr. Petersen!" [​IMG]

Just knowing that she found closure with her granddaughter help me to find closure too.
    Heather Kessler is ready to move on. As for Lady Heather, I think she has finally retired from her profession as a Dominatrix.
    I think the only reason she agreed to be the submissive had to do with her granddaughter's future. After all, she did shut down her business months ago.
    As for her drinking, she knew she was going to die, so why not? Sometimes people do things when they are very depressed. I don't think the owner of the theme park had any idea Heather was thinking of suicide.

ITA Hh whatever she did to get out of jail and to catch her daughter's killer didn't matter to Grissom.
    He never judged her. Not like Brass, who was such an ass in the hospital. :mad:
    And when she's finally cleared, Brass says to her "For what it's worth".....was that his way of apologizing? Pretty lame if you ask me. :(

I am patiently waiting for caps. :D

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

REALLY? I never knew that! THAT'S CRAZY! Thank God, Billy told the writers how he felt, because--I CAN NEVER say goodbye to Lady Heather.

OhWP_Rocks: You're such a good girl, I'm not patient for caps... at all.

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

:lol: It's not easy, but I'm hanging in there. :lol:

Hehe I watched it twice today. No offense, but Nick and Warrick's case was a waste of time and boring. :mad:
    I would have loved more moments between Heather and Gil when he stayed the night with her.
    Or the ending as he stood there with a beautiful smile on his face.
    Dang, we'll never know. :rolleyes:

---------------------
    [​IMG]

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Billy just got even more perfect in my eyes, he actually said he didn't think it was right for LH to die? Thank GOD she didn't, Cheers Billy *high fives* Bless him. I like what influence Billy has on CSI, what a dude.

I think LH will return definatly. Shes too strong a charactor not to.

6. ladyhunter

I'm glad about that too. That whole episode [TGTBATD] would have been a whole lot different had she died. Good for you Mr. Petersen :D

We all know that Lady Heather is WAY more than a spanking partner to Mr. Grissom ;) <3

So, what do you think Grissom would have done if Lady Heather had...*gasp* DIED? :eek: :confused:
    Would he still go find her grandchild, would he still try to find out what happened in the Western Theme Park?

7. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Whoa, she was supposed to die originally??? That would have been horrible. I think Grissom would have been sad and determined to figure out what happened. But the storyline itself seems weaker if she had died; there's something infinitely more heartbreaking about her essentially selling her control and continuing to live that way. :(

I suppose in a way Lady Heather did die, and what's left of Heather Kessler has to move on. But I really hope this isn't the last we've seen of her.

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think Grissom would've regretted alot of things if she *did* die, and he knew she had a lot of unfinished business with her own life, that he would be sad she didn't complete it, and he would be sad that he didn't complete with her.

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Yes it would have been horrible. :eek:
    Yes, the storyline would have been much weaker. :(

The way I see it, she wasn't selling her control. She was willing to sacrifice her life for her granddaughter and her future which is why Jerome came to her house. Grissom explain the situation. Because Jerome thought she had sold her home.

I think you're right about Lady Heather, I think she did die. And now it's time for Heather Kessler to move on.

The writers did say that it would be LH's last appearance.
    BUT, it doesn't mean we can't see Heather Kessler again. Don't be surprise if that happens. :D

Hmmmm now I have something to look forward to in Season 8. [​IMG]

-------------------
    [​IMG]

10. ladyhunter

Yes, totally.
    I have a question. Now that she has sold her business.. and probably dropped the LADY from her name, do you think he would have loved her any less if she was Heather Kessler. Let's say she owned a bookstore or a boutique?

Do you think Grissom would have loved Heather Kessler any less than he loved LADY HEATHER?

I personally don't. I think it was HER he loved (or still does according to WP) I think the fact that she was a dominatrix facsincated him so much... he blew his chance when he called in her medical supplies in LHB
    In the last two LH episodes she wasn't LH, she indeed was Heather Kessler and he STILL protected her and helped her.

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Wow? That is a great question. :D

Would Grissom loved Heather, instead of Lady Heather?

Hmmmmm....[​IMG]

Would the fans love her as Heather or Lady Heather?

IMO, she's smart, beautiful, strong, how can Grissom past that up? :eek:
    The whole Dominatrix thing, made her character very unique.
    I love her both ways.

--------------------
    [​IMG]

12. ladyhunter

Yes, the Dominatrix did make her interesting and fascinating. I think that was the initial attraction IMO. BUT once Grissom learned how smart, and charasmatic she was I think it was HER that he was drawn to. She could have been in a field of wheat and I think he would have said the same thing about Loosing his balance

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say Grissom loves Heather as both herself and as the dominatrix. He's gotten to know them both, he knows her on the outside in.

I'm trying to get my friend Zo to join here. She loves Gil and LH :D

14. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Hmm, that's definitely possible. For me, that part of the episode is still not very clear. I've watched it twice, and originally, I thought she had basically agreed to be a submissive for this guy. But I don't really know.

I think that Grissom was originally interested in talking to Heather because she was a dominatrix. If she had run some other business, he probably still would have been attracted to her at some point. But as a dominatrix, she intrigued him from the start.

At the same time, I think Grissom likes her despite her profession. In the end, he is attracted to her because she's smart and charismatic and beautiful. :) Otherwise, once the "ooh she's a dom" shock wore off, he wouldn't have continued to take an interest in her.

15. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I totally agree ;). He would have been attracted to her even if she had not been a dominatrix. His attraction to LH is not only based on fascination for what she does, it's way deeper than that. They are much alike in many ways. They are both lonely, smart, cultured, they are both people without prejudice. And I think that their attraction was physical and intellectual.