Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

one of the other problems i have now is waiting till next season...damn...this is why i hate cliffhangers...oh i forgot did anyone else see the clip of emily on et tonight abt the episode...she said that her storyline had sexy cliffhangers or something like that

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Hah, I need a cigarette cause I'm all hyper. Also, because Horatio frustrates me. But that's it.

I didn't see Emily on ET but she was dead on. Sexy cliffhanger indeed.

Countdown to the season premiere...?

3. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

yeah i almost missed it coz i was just flipping channels...but yeah thats what she said i think...now we just have to figure out what to do during this summer...

4. midnight_tiptoes

1. Write fanfic.

2. Read fanfic.

3. Scout for fanfic.

4. Yell at each other to write fanfic.

5. Have fanfic challenges.

Or get lives, but writing fanfic is easier ;).

5. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

well i dont write fanfics but i do enjoy reading them so i guess the only option for me is to yell at everyone who does write fanfics...ill get a life later.. speaking of which midnight when are you going to update your fanfic

6. midnight_tiptoes

I'm working on part two. Of course, I'm also working on 28,509 other fics. But it's coming up soon, I promise. Seeing Eric with the little girl inspired me :D. Actually, I had something similar to that bit tonight in my fanfic. Now I'm gonna have to change it. Damn you, show! But seeing Eric with the little girl was definitely better than reading about it.

7. Sab

Sab Witness

Another thing I'm glad about is that it's out in the open between them. Meaning, he doesn't have to hide or pretend. Neither does she. :) This can only mean good stuff is to come!And it also means that they are aware of the flirting and they are definitely not brother/sister friendly. lol

8. midnight_tiptoes

I agree, Sab.

This might be the first time ever that two characters admit they have feelings for each other before they hook up. I love it because it's SO Calleigh. No dancing around the issue. Also, knowing it's coming will make it so nerve wrecking, cause we won't know when and ahh! Just jump each other already.

9. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

agrees with the two previous posters....the scene where they were looking for the cuffs then eric tells cal that she should be at hosp with jake and then cal's reaction was awesome...now it just makes you wonder whether the writers will take their relationship ala griss and sara...or will they show it slowly changing and not in 1 episode we suddenly see them hook up ...did i make sense...i should probably sleep coz its like 12 am my time...damn..

10. Sab

Sab Witness

^ Tiptoes: LOL Sounds like the beginnings of a fic idea... ;)

Yes, Nicky, I hope it doesn't happen like GSR. That was ok for them, but Eric/Calleigh need for it to happen as a slow build up. It's so them. Plus, I want to see it! lol

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I haven't watched the eppy yet, but after reading all y'alls spoilers...I do see a good thing to them not getting together in this eppy (don't get me wrong I still would have loved to see E/C get together in this eppy!) but I think them not says that this is something the writers intend to make last...does that make sense, cuz yeah Jake/Cal shippers got their "day" with that kiss...but we and Adam and Emily and the PTB all know that Call is in love with Eric and yeah it may drag on and stay angsty for awhile but they WILL end up together, because it's love and even if we have to wait for it, it will be worth it...which makes this at least more okay with me!!

37 minutes for me... :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, can we have... both? Please! :) I'll take E/C anyday, anytime though.

Yay, just a while for me.

13. midnight_tiptoes

that since they've already admitted they have feelings for each other, it could go either way. I could see it being spontaneous, and I could see it being dragged a bit more. I think something else will have to happen, maybe, for Calleigh to let go of her inhibitions. Cause if she's still reluctant after the shooting... shit, Eric's gonna have to get beaten and raped by wolves for her to throw herself at him.

I love the angst! Love it.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

they don't make Eric go after another woman to "get back" at Call or make her jealous...cuz that would piss me off and would be totally cliched of the PTB! I really hope they come up with some other way to make Cal fall into his arms...maybe her getting hurt and realizing that life is short and she doesn't want to piss it away without him anymore!!

15. midnight_tiptoes

I don't think they'll do that. Eric hasn't seen anyone since he got shot. Besides, he knows how Calleigh feels about him, and since he's into her, too, sex with another woman would be really bitter and I don't think he'd like that. I think that shot of him with the little girl, I think Eric is ready for the real thing. He's just gonna have to wait for Calleigh a bit.

When is the west coast seeing this episode? I hate spoiler codes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.