"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I realize that.they were here from April-16-23rd I was just quoting what "Louis Milito said "the entire cast" would be here, and they were, I chased around looking for them all week, they gave false info, on the actual locations time lines, to I guess throw hugh fans off the trail [security risk].. I know for sure Billy.. Marg.. George.. and Eric were here, Eric was seeing playing blackjack at the Caesars and partying at Pure nightclub! so look for these places Thurs. The Venetian, a Rat Pack fake group will be briefly appearing! and you'll see George walking around the strip!

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

What promos are there? I've seen the one on innertube, the first ne on youtube and the new one now. Someone said 4. You mean CTV? Is that one up anywhere?

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You're lucky to live in Vegas, Desertwind. They have to be protect by bodyguard.

I would said Nick will have a reaction about Grissom and Sara. Catherine will mad at him. Greg will be hurt that he miss his chance to be with Sara. Anyway, Sara is not interested in Greg and she care about Greg. And I hope Grissom don't get fired from his job, because of his relationship with Sara. I don't know what the big deal is. They didn't do anything to destory their career. They are professor.

4. Seashore

Seashore Victim

I'm just hoping that there is a really good twist somewhere in the script that totally catches me by surprise. As it stands right now, I'm sort of expecting a canned episode that will leave me longing for something else when it's over. And heaven help us if it's a cliff hanger! I don't think I can handle four months of speculation!

As for the possibility that Sara's departure is imminent: Well, I, for one, am rather distrustful of the media, so I have been ignoring all of the hoopla around JF's contract negotiations. This isn't the first time that TV execs have purposely finagled with an actor's contract in order to keep fans in the dark about a finale and it won't be the last. So, if you're panicking about whether or not JF will return for season 8, dispair not until the actress or her representatives make an official statement. Quite frankly, life is too short to ruminate so deeply about something entirely outside of the realm of your control that is probably being distorted by the network and the media anyway :) Take heart :) My gut instincts are telling me that everything will turn out for the best, and my gut is usually right.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I've seen four different promos for the finale.

Two are at: www.grissomsararomance.com (YES- I KNOW, some of you dislike them, but they have the two promos under their "Season 7- Living Doll" clips thing.

One at www.watchingcsi.com

And the CTV promo, that I do not think has been uploaded by anybody yet.

Also, the one that is up at the CBS.com CSI site (I think it's the same as one of the two up at GSR.com)

6. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

that is what i am hoping for as well. i dont really trust tv execs with all the houlahoula about Jorja's contract...i cant wait to see what is going to happen and everyone's reaction to the GSR.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Someone mentioned the finale maybe being 90 minutes. Anyone know anything? And will it be on earlier because survivor is done?

8. vplasgirl

vplasgirl Victim

The finale is one hour...TBC next Fall.

9. vplasgirl

vplasgirl Victim

Brass is behind the glass when Grissom says he loves Sara. But I think Brass already knows that.

10. mikecsi689

mikecsi689 Victim

Okay I think I found out who the miniature killer is and where we have seen her in past CSI episodes. If you havent heard there have been spoilers saying that a girl named Natalie is the miniature killer. And in the guest cast for the season finale says that an actress named jessica collins plays Natalie. If you go to www.imdb.com and type in jessica collins in search you can see her photos there. She looks exactly like the girl that Hodges saw in the episode 7.20 Lab Rats when he is describing his "lucky day." It makes perfect sense that it would be her since it was his lucky day and the miniature killer was right before his eyes.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

vplasgirl I understand that you are new please make note of the rules, you have 24 hrs to use the edit button if no one has posted after you to add in. For more info please see the "Help Guide" located in this forum. Thanks. ;)

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You know, they have CSI scheduled from 9 - 10 pm on Thursday, but 9pm is the ONLY new episode.

If they have two timeslots for CSI, why not make it two friggen hours. :mad:

ETA: I honestly can't remember what the girl looked like, are you sure it looks like Jessica Collins? That'd be interesting to know that they actually showed us the MCSK a few episode before :lol: I don't think it was her though.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

*trying to think* I know CSI has had two parters but have they ever really had a 2 hour episode?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Was it her? The girl in Lab Rats????

15. vplasgirl

vplasgirl Victim

Yes, I am new, Destiny and I don't understand what I did wrong. At first I thought I might have mentioned something spoilerish, but this is a spoiler thread for the finale. I read the help file/rules and still can't figure out what I did wrong. Feel free to email me to clarify, vplasgirl@gmail.com.

Danie