Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Peeps better watch out for you now. :lol:

CM always tends to exaggerate doesn't she. I can't remember an example, but she has...:rolleyes:

Maybe he...no I won't go there...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I reckon (In my WP obsessed mind) that the little girl was supposed to go off with the bottle in hand, but she didn't want to take it because the nice man would take it from her. :D
    Billy smells good, good I tell you. Actually I'm going to go in search of someone who has met him, and ask them, just to prove it....and to satisfy my curiousity. :rolleyes:

:eek: Crappy. It was Mother's Day? No wait it's ok, only for Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Croatia, CuraƧao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Bulgaria, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zimbabwe. ;) Panick attack over. Happy Mother's day to all the Mummys for yesterday! :D

*checks Geekfiction* Nope nothing there yet. :( Guess I'll have to carry on with my thoughts until then, eh? :D

Man there's a lot of spoiler boxes.....I've thought of a question! Who do you think cooks? Cleans? Grocery shops? Does the laundry? Walks the dog? Gets up first? (as in wakes up. :rolleyes:) Has first dibs in the bathroom? Do you think they go shopping together? Maybe they online shop... I think I'm out of questions...well pg ones. :rolleyes: :lol: Look above and to the left of the :lol:, sychronised eyerolling. I found that far too funny. *refrains from using same smily again*

2. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

whoa, i get back form a weekend away and a new thread? Nice surprise. New promo? Not such a nice surprise!

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

This ship is really getting to me. I had a dream about them last night. I've got no clue what happened, but it was definetly these two front and center. Gah... I love this shipppp. I'm really looking forward to the finale on Thrusday. Does anyone have a link to the promo, I have yet to see the new one...

4. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What's wrong with YTDAW? Are they still having hosting issues and the site's down? I sure hope they didn't quit supplying spoilers, I'd go nuts even though I rarely do an actual post there.

I'm surprised by the mixed reaction this week...slowly beginning to understand the angst but wow anyway. *is excited for finale*

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

AHHH THAT PROMO!!! god I can't handle this any more- I'm gonna hibernate until thursday

7. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Oh my F-ING Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a hot scene and i think they are gonna kiss!! They have to so they can like make up before the damn finale otherwise it would be stupid. But ok oh my be thursday!!!!

GSR is Love.

8. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

YTDAW has blocked spoilers to all and you have to "request admittance" to any of the mods there. That is all I know.

I apologize for bringing up other sites here, but thought to answer the question quickly and move along would be more prudent.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: My thoughts excatly.. good one :lol:.. it look's pretty creepy.. what the hell is going on?~~chews nails~~~and on that 'other' site. we're so much better.. so don't fret fans..[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

LOVE the pics SSR!!! Thanks so much. This is all I've been able to think about these days- dang it...maybe next season I'll be SF so I'll actually be able to concentrate on my exams and such :lol:...that's of course assuming I'll be watching next season :(

Anyway, have I mentioned how hard I think it must be for any GSR fans who are SF to be reading this thread? Like the first day I signed on I couldn't take it and started reading the spoiler boxes...

Anyway, power to the SF!

12. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Good heavens! I've watched it, like, 30 times already. Blink-and-miss-it arm touching! It seem like we're going to get some high quality GSR in this episode. However, that singing doll is freaking me out. What a horrendous sound! Also, does it pain any of you to see Grissom so obviously gleeful at the beginning of the promo (thinking the killer has slipped up) and so obviously concerned later? *sniffle*

13. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

OMG, pictures and promo are seriously HOTT. But is that Grissom getting attacked by somebody in the promo, or someone else? I mean, I wanted to kick Grissom right in the head in TGTBTD, of course, but I don't want to see him get attacked!

14. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Yea he get's attacked by Natalie with a razor but then you realize that it is just her imagining attacking Grissom.

I watched my favorite movie Moulin Rouge today and i balled at the end and then i saw the new promo and i was like oh my god, this is such a mixed emotions day! :lol:

GSR is Love.

15. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Um, who's natalie and why is she imagining attacking grissom? I'm behind in my spoilers I guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.