Episode #524 'Born To Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 10, 2007.

1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

You can find the promo on youtube. Just type in "Born to Kill Promo" in the search box and it should come right up. Although, from what I understand, the promo has been changed several times now, so it may be different from the newest ones airing now as commercials for the show. But at least it will give you some idea. :)

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i've become frustrated with spoilers and i've given up trying to get it straight. i really want H to get hurt, particularly in a plane crash. because as i've said before there is absolutely no way for him to walk away from that scenario unharmed...well, okay, technically he could but thats just too out there, even for miami. i'm sooo excited for tomorrow even though i have to work and tape it for when i get home. i know for a fact i won't be concentrating on work tomorrow night. not my fault they scheduled me for a monday night. they should know better lol.

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

They may have axed the plane crash after Crossing Jordan announced they were ending with a plane crash.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^That could be the reason but I can't see them changing the storyline b/c an NBC show is going to have a plane crash. If anything, I think they would be more apt to do it b/c the two networks compete.

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

You know i want Monday to come but then again i dont want it to come because then its gonna be the season finale and we're gonna be left hanging

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

:lol: Needed that for a laugh. Thanks and good one--would certainly make Lost more interesting.

Yes dammit I want to see that too! :devil:

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

less then 7 hours here, i can't not wait to see what happens to H, but mostly i want to know what happens to Ryan, i don't want to be left in a cliffhanger i will be so angry....

8. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I just watched the spoiler and I agree that it is misleading! I mean, IT HAS TO BE, RIGHT? They're not going to show something major in the spolier but only hint at it!

I also think that the 'officer down' isnt Calleigh but possibly Natalia due to the fact that whoever the girl was which they showed in the spoiler (when H said 'Officer down'), she was wearing a peachy coloured top, and Calleigh never wears that colour! Its more Natalia's style!

But, knowing the spolier, this is totally wrong and it turns out to be like Tripp or something who is the officer down!

On the whole Calligh/Delko/Jake thing, I think that she's gonna turn Jake down (after the kiss), but next season will be when they decide to show the Calleigh/Delko relationship unfold, which I definately think will happen sooner or later, even if it doesn't last!

They are my thoughts on the matter - I really can't wait until I actually get to see the episode! :p

9. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

tonight is the night!!!!
    please guys...help all the European fans that waiting for the
    exhaustive reporting of this season finale episode!!!

enjoy the show...and keep in memory every single point of the story!
    thank you guys!!!!!

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I'm hoping for some more great ERic and Calleigh scenes. :p

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i think they should end it w/ eric waking up in the hospital & that hes coming out of recovery & that basically the last 4 mos. has all been a dream!

12. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

What are we now, The Sorpanos?

I hope that's not it. I hate to say this, I really want it to end in a cliffhanger. Come September I wanna be waiting, counting down the days toward the new season. Honestly, I hope it is Calleigh, but I'll take whomever - okay, that's a lie. If it's Boa Vista or Ryan, I won't care. Boa Vista needs to shut up and finish her gun training already - seriously, when is she going to start wearing a gun, actually, when is she actually going to be able to fight her own battles?

And Ryan... Well, Ryan needs to just start making up for what he's done in the last few months. The last thing we need from him is another screw up.

I really, honestly don't think it's Boa Vista. I'm sorry. I know she can get into some mishaps and what-not, but I don't think she would she be that bad. I don't know, then again, knowing her and her inability to stay away from trouble, it's possible.

Still think it's Calleigh. I will not sway from that. She needs some drama - real drama, not this stupid love triange b.s. - and actually show her real strenght. I can see it playing out in my head. Oh, i'ts so nice.

But these are only the dreams of an overactive imagination.

Megan <3

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'm not very excited about this episode. I don't know... I'm just not. But I'll reserve judgment until I actually see it.

I just wanted to say... I was looking forward to the plane crash to see if H really can be hurt :p

14. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

I know this is bad, but still...

Okay, so I watching the preview again and again on both CBS and YouTube and well, I had a thought....

If it were Calleigh or Boa Vista take get attacked in the preview they'd have their badges. There is NO badge on the woman being attacked. Then I capped a shot of the girl, did my thing with my photo editor. After much adjustment to the color and sharpness, I discovered the skin was really dark. Now, that ya'll need this much explaination but you're going to get it. Alexx has a tendency to wear those bright types of colors. In the Trailer on CBS you only see her from the back and in your scrubs, so you don't know what color her shirt is.

So, here's my theory... It's Alexx.

(I just typed that and I thought I was going to cry)

The hair matches, the lack of a badge matches, the skin color matches, but I've only run into problem, Alexx would be wearing latex gloves but unless it's her home... IT doesn't explain why Jake would page that an officer is down but I think that all plays into the fact that whomever is driving the van is hurt/killed - they're playing with us again.

Yeah, Alexx hasn't had any drama this season, right? She needs some I think. The hair is dark, I know that for sure, so is the skin. Then again, what we see in the trailer is the opening scene where the vic is murdered, so could the sound file.

This is all too much. I need to close this site, turn off the computer and do something else, like get a life.

Megan <3

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Alabama CSI: Miami countdown:
    4 hours 57 minutes till CSI: Miami.

Y'all do realize that after tonight it's SUMMER RE-RUNS??? If you hate SUMMER RE-RUNS then PREPARE TO PUKE!!!