Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

happy b-day ilovebilly!!

lol eggy she did look a little young to be given directions. maybe its 'cause grissom/WP has that gentleness that shines through. i thought it was cute though, kids are funny :) it's cause he smells like cookies. i'm tellin' you guys, grissom smells like fresh baked cookies!!!

::high five:: desert! i hope we're done with LH for a LONG time. what if she comes back next season..as a dead body? no then we'd be sad for the granddaughter. make me shut up.....please?

you know what CBS needs to do? they need to make a CSI beanie, like the one sara always wears, only with the csi fingerprint on it. yeah i thought about that after being in the freezer for 3 hours throwing the bakery load. i'd be nice and toasty and CBS would have more of my money. good trade all around!

speaking of being all alone and cold in the freezer, i thought a little about how the finale could start out. we're all upset about the angst and everything, maybe we'll get some fluff in the begining? to show us they talked it out and everything's going smoothly now? coccoon anyone? i miss that stick! has anyone heard how long the finale will be? 1 hour..2? ::prays for 2::

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Oh My Gosh. Four+ days. :D

I still think it is going to be TO BE CONTINUED cuz of what one of the producers said. And in the promo pic, the dead guy in the bathroom with Brass, is that PSYCHO's brother?

The one with Nick and Warrick arresting Natalie (right?) looks like a good scene. I wonder if they know that she has taken Sara or if GSR has been revealed yet?!?!

GSR is Love.

4. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Which promo pics are you talking about? Are they on that Divshare site? Has anyone else read the episode description for LD on cbs.com?

5. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Which promo pics are you talking about? Are they on that Divshare site? Has anyone else read the episode description for LD on cbs.com? If you haven't, here it is

As the CSI team comes closer than ever to identifying the miniature killer, Sara mysteriously goes missing, forcing her relationship with grissom out into the open

6. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Hi all!

Those who are spoiled:

Don't you feel lost in a cold world now that YTDAW spoilers are down? Seriously, I am freaking out about the finale.

I know in the promo Sara's hand is moving in the miniature (thank god), but I am so scared that she is going to die. Damn you CBS and your lawyers!!! Ah - I just needed to get that out of my system.

The worst part is, the season finale is on my birthday and my roommates (who know I'm obsessed) keep saying:
    Sara's gonna die on your birthday! How weird!!! AAAHHHH!

I have already told folks that, if they want to take me out for my birthday, its gonna have to be after 10PM.

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:eek: Guys...I just read on YTDaW that we get some Geek!Arm touching. It was in one of the promos. Wow...I'm such a freak that I actually find that exciting. :lol: It's the little things though right?

Happy mom's day to all the mom's! :D

My family is funny. My sister has DVR at her house and she had the last TWO WEEKS of CSI still on there so I decided to help myself.

We were watching Leapin' Lizards and I made them all shut up at the letter part. (My family thinks I'm nuts mind you. :lol:) My dad goes "See! He loves her!" I just rolled my eyes. He doesn't get it...stupid boy. Men. :rolleyes: I busted out my Sandra Bullock "He thinks you're gorgeous...he wants to date you, love you and marry you." :lol:

Then we watched TGTBaTD. :rolleyes:
    My dad goes "Don't watch that, youre gonna get mad." I lied and said I wouldn't but I did anyway.

I threw my pink coozie at Grissom's head this time. :lol:

Well ladies(and gents) only 3 more days!

Then batshittery ensues...with a little Geek!Lovin' goin' on..

<-------Stoked.

:D

Lata.

8. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

SSRules -

where did you see geek arm touching in the promo? I can't believe this makes me happy either!! I have only seen the two promos on grissomsararomance.com

9. Desertwind

FINALE
    Come one fans.. CSI and the writers wouldn't build this couple up for 7 frickin' years, only to kill her off.. what would be the point? keep the faith.. and I'll bet money.. everything will turn out to our advantage. and of course theirs

And in the meanst time here's that kiss we all want! if they don't have it on the damn show.. then I do[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

It's the new promo they are showing on CBS, according to YTDaW. I've got the TV on now waiting for it to come on. If I can live through Survivor....I'll let you know if it comes on.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Theres arm touching in the finale? Hmm That seems nice..

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Lynn my love, I have found you at last.
    Sorry, had to get that out.

Zupa, happity birthday!

Noo. Really? omg, diggity dawg. Such a pity that I really don't feel like turning on CBS at the moment. I wonder if the promo is on the CBS site. That'd be nice. Arm touching you say? I...don't think we've had that in a while. Implications of sex, yes, but still...

Ohemgee, this really doesn't have anything to do with GSR or CSI, for that matter, but I ordered my ticket to the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere here at eight o'clock on May 24th.
    Select theaters only.
    Sorry...
    I've never seen anything on it's first showing. >.<

- Andy // Toasty

13. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

You always have a way of allaying my fears about the finale! I feel confident that Sara won't die about 75% of the time. Thank goodness you're there for the other 25%.

Gah! There's arm touching? Where, oh where, can I see this promo? You guys, I am totally dying with suspense. I need to see this finale, like, now, before I become hypertensive.

Oh, Egg, I'm back to my boxy ways! I liked your earlier post about the make-up sex. I'm sure it was hot! ;) :eek: Anyway, I'm hoping for some quality GSR in the finale. There was so little quality GSR in TGTBTD.

14. Desertwind

REPLY TO Lady Disdain
    The thing is I think CBS and the forces to reckon with are fu..ing with us and that's so not cool, I just put stock in what Jorja said, "as far as I know EVERYBODY will be back for S/8" maybe she's been told to keep her mouth shut, till their ready to make the official announement, which sucks.. I'm sure they have their reasons, but to keep the fans in constant fear/agnst is not , well for a better word NICE, and dollars to donuts, [where'd that saying come from] WP has a big part in this, meaning maybe he talked her into coming back, if I'm wrong, you can hunt me down and tell me off.. no bodily harm :D

15. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

God I hate YTDAW cuz i can't do anything there. It wont let me see the 2 screencaps from the promo and then i try to post for help and it doesn't even let me post. ERR

Apparantly Grissom puts Sara's purse on her shoulder and then slides his hand down her arm. Ok they have to kiss, even under these circumstances. And i'm with whoever said that when Jorja said everybody will be back next season, she'll be back for some more geeklovin!!!!

GSR is Love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.