Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, May 12, 2007.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA Erica. :D

That's the beauty of shipping. Using our own imagination. :devil:
    TMTB can say what they want, WE as fans can say what we want. :D

If you don't care for Gil/Cat/Heather just say your peace and move on. Let those who want a threesome have fun. :D

--------------------
    [​IMG]

2. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

And say it elsewhere.

This is an intriguing ship. I'm not one for threesomes either but this one sounds like a whole load of fun! Some may think that Gil would never venture into LH's world. But the very fact that he cares so much about her, his going to see her, again and again, through the episodes involving her, says otherwise.

Yup, Gil + Cath + LH is a fun idea. And PureWhipperJoy is a great thread name.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ PureWhipperJoy sounds so awesome! :) This is funny, I've always loved Gil + Cath and now, my friend Shannon converted me into a Gil + Lady H fan... And I love the chitchat between Cath + LH... So this is absolute perfection!
    I'm not one for threesomes either... but this ship just pulls me in, the way Heather's stare does! :)

Oh and for crying out loud: if you don't like the way--it's not HARD TO AVOID the thread! :) *Points to GSR thread*

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I ain't a fan of threesomes either but something about these three intruiges me! *whipcrack* Love all these characters so yey, go PureWhipperJoy! *yey for new shipname*

I like Gil with either Cath or LH (more Cath I spose) so this thread rawks for me.

Absolutly. Couldn't agree more EricaSJ

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm not one for threesome's either. Grissom said it's 'one to many' but something about these three together would light the room on fire. :devil:

Grissom-yes, I think he's repressed. He hangs out in the lab. He doesn't go home, he doens't go out, and he collects bugs! The man is fine to look at but he needs an outlet! He rides rollercoaster for an adreniline rush... Until Lady Heather walked into his life. I'm sure his heart beat faster when he saw HER
    Catherine has always been in his life. That is a fact. She is his connection to 'the rest of the world' and she bring him in to it sometimes. She can call things on him that no one else can.
    Catherine also has some 'man issues' in her life. She is very dominate in her life, you don't ever mess with her or cross her so why not let her dominate Grissom.

Lady Heather had an effect on both Grissom and Cath in sort of the same way. LH did say Cath would make a good dominatrix and Cath never judged LH and actually complimented her for her strength.

Put all three of them in a room, add a whip (and some other stuff) and WATCH OUT!

6. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

AMEN!

I love this idea and could actually see it happening. Not on the show, of course, but in my wicked little head...sure! :devil:

With regards to Cath 'not being into pain', as kaylyne said she could be the dominant. Or as I see it: it doesn't even have to be physical. I think these three could get alot out of 'mental chess'. Mental stimulation is the biggest turn on and who better for that than these three... ;)

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Damn right! Maybe 'mental chess' was a code for something else. :devil: *whistles and walks away* what? I'm innocently minded.

I think both GCR & GLH are just pysically attractive pairings so to put all of them in one pile (lol) would work wonders!

8. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Why am I suddenly thinking yiffing and scritching and other odd things? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

LOL, I was talking about Fear & Lothing In LV today and I sooo nearly said Fur & Lothing.

What animals do you think they'd all be?! LOL!

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

costumes, well Cath doesn't like them. But I can see food being involved somehow.

Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, stuff like that.

I was thinking about this, someone is going to have to be the submissive and it can't be Grissom all the time, can it? :lol:

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^^^LOL! :lol: :lol: whaaa??? so ams want a FAL and SOLV crossover?!? scritching and yiffing + whipping and slapping... kinky!
    It is what Grissom wants. He already showed his interest in Lady Heather since Season 2, he knows a lot about corsets, furry conventions, etc. Just because Grissom has a fascination for bdsm does not mean that he is dysfunctional. There's a study already that people who are engaged in bdsm are psychologically normal and their well being are even better and they are generally happier than those who are engaged in normal sex. There is nothing wrong with them, they're normal, they just have a broader and more unusual sexual repertoire than most people, that's all. No matter, Grissom is drawn to Heather's personality more than her profession anyway.

Grissom and Lady Heather's chemistry cannot be denied, it is already canon... it was already 'canonized' by Catherine. :lol:

Although Catherine has stated that she "doesn't like pain" (which like you all said could probably make her a dom)... Catherine also admitted in Season 1 that she "likes it rough" just give her time, maybe one day she could be persuaded by Grissom and Heather to switch. lol.

We need pics from the latest episode...
    [​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG] daddy likes :lol:

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ On 'normal' sex. (Mainly to the obviously GSR-shipper who got lost). As Grissom himself says in FAL 'What is normal sex?'. There is no such thing. Everyone has different tastes. You might be turned on by, let's say feet. I'm not. So should I consider feet-fetishist abnormal or dysfunctional? No. Chacun á son goût. But enough about bigotry!

Technically, I think Catherine said that Eddie liked it rough, but I think she was a willing participant... :devil:

I love the little Cath+LH= happy Gris! :lol:

About Grisson always being the submissive. Unless he's a 'switch' (wich would of course explain why he has 'the lingo down' :lol:) he could easily be the masochist all of the time...

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I was just thinking - at the mention of "mental chess". Can't you guys just picture the three of them in a game of "mental chess" (with no sexual connotations this time!).

I mean, just think about the three of them playing a game together (that accomodates more than two people): monopoly, trivial pursuit, etc - (okay, even strip poker would be a cute visual). Can't you imagine the competitiveness between these three?

14. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Oh! Every look would be loaded, Cath would do that eyebrow thing, Gris would purse his lips and LH would, well I'm not sure what she would do but I'm certain it would be hot! :lol:

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gaaaaaaaaaawd damn, you gave me some good mental images LOL. Thaaaankya.

LOL! Maybe I do! Any takers as to fic it?