"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

k, not sure if I'm allowed to post this.
    I was just browsing around the Internet, looking for info about the season finale.. and I found this Chinese forum.

Veryyyyyy spoiler-ish. [URL REMOVED]

Yes, it's in Chinese, but the spoiler part is in English. The beginning matched what was posted on CSI Files, but I'm not too sure about the validity of that ending. But if it is indeed true... then they're ending it in a cliffhanger.

*Edited: That was a script of sorts of the episode and are not allowed to be posted or linked to, please see the "Help Guide" located in this forum regarding scripts.*

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's killerBEE that's pretty heavy duty :eek: & creepy/sickening/scary if this is accurate.. so he tells the world he LOVES Sara.. at long last! ;) and sorry to be so dense who the hell is Natalie? have we seen her before, in what ep.? and Sarah Goldfinger rules.. shes incredible a mind like a steel trap, and sh'e been an attorney in some CSI's the other night with the little girl, who said she killed the girl, but it was really her brother.. name of ep. eludes me. I know one of you will come up with it!

3. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

The Unusual Suspect

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

^^ Yeah, Sarah Goldinger is a Sara Sidle fan- I do believe.

We've seen the actress that plays Natalie before, in "Dog Eat Dog" she was 'Missy'..

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thank you gsrLOVE ,the song thte doll was singing is just plain freaky!

I read the spoilers on the Chinese page thanks for posting it but it's nothing new, the same info was posted in the other spoiler thread awhile ago, but I'm sure there are those who haven't seen it yet.

6. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

Ah, I see. Sorry about that, then.
    And those are the creepiest lyrics above.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YES, thanks seattlecsifan so she can act, as well as write ;)

And those lyrics are creepy gsrLOVE where'd you come up with those?

8. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

killerBEE I think those are the same spoilers YTDAW had before TPTB made them disappear. They are pretty amazing, we'll see what happens come Thursday.

9. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

Oh, is that what happened to the spoilers at YTDAW? When were they posted? Because I remember I went there a couple of weeks ago, and all the spoilers were already gone. :(

Four more days (it's already Sunday here)!

10. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Didn't Sara Goldfinger also write "Gum Drops"? I know originally it was supposed to be GSR, but since Billy had a family emergency, it became Nick/Sara.

With GD, Rashomama, and The Unusual Suspects, among others, I'd assume she's pretty friendly with Snickers as well . . .

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh. My. God.

*hugs killerBEE* Those are some hardcore spoilers, I gotta say. Now I'm uber excited for the finale this week! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

12. enigma

enigma Victim

I read the spoilers on the Chinese page. It sounds like something that could really happen, because the connection between the quotes Ernie says to Natalie and the quotes Natalie says to Grissom. (Is she your special girl? Your best one?) It links the story together. I will be glad if Grissom finally says he loves Sara, maybe this is what it had to take to make him show his feelings. I wonder if anyone else will hear him say it :confused: And if that ending were to happen I take it as Sara will live. And maybe in the next season you will see the aftermath of Grissoms confession about loving Sara, how will affect the rest of the team.

13. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Wow, those really are some hardcore spoilers. :) And now I can't wait to see how it all goes down on Thursday. If those script pages are any indication as to how the rest of the script is written, then it'll definitely be awesome. I've liked the MCSK storyline all along, and I hope the ending really does it justice.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Not so sure about all the GSR thing... But I am definitely interested in getting closure on teh MCSK thing. Totally. :D

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

killerBEE I am sorry but I had to edit you're URL link out to that site, it contained part of a script, that is not allowed to be posted on the site (which is why it disappeared off many sites), its a violation of the copywrite law. For more info see the "Help Guide" located in this forum, for scripts. ;)