Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I'm totally in love with the last two episodes, OMFG. The "elevator god" totally cracked me up :lol:
    "When noone is around, the elevator god talks to me." ROTFLMAO, gotta love Addison.

Actually, I didn't get one thing: where was she going in the end?

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

It would have been a great GA ep. I didn't care for the so-called "new spin off" if it does happen. No thanks.
    I was confused and bored.
    Someone mention it was like being forced into watching a new show and that was so wrong. :mad:
    Sorry Kate W., I'm not going to watch. :(

Back to GA: I was so shocked when Mer's dad hit her. :eek:
    Everything was so sweet right up to that moment.

Is Burke getting second thoughts? :eek:
    I'm wondering if they're still going with a big wedding?

----------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Wasn't she going back to Seattle?

I have mixed feelings about this episode. The bits about Addison... well, in terms of watching Grey's it bored me. I wanted George and everyone else. We didn't get to see enough of them. But if I had been sitting down to watch an episode of a *new* show, I would have enjoyed it.

Oh... and I love Taye Diggs :D

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well I like Tim Daly but besides that I agree totally with you. They should have separated the two. It was a dumb move and not a great way to kick off a new show. They should have just had Grey's as a lead in to the new show.

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I kinda thought the spin off took over Greys a bit to much for that ep.

Izzie/George; this story line is intriguing, like a car wreck, I have to keep watching it, even though I feel horrible for callie.

I have a friend who literally screamed "no george,No! Bad george." at the TV during the G/I kiss. lol.

sorta on topic:
    McSteamy is on Oprah! Dang he is hot!

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

The last episode was terrible and so was the last two... :( I'm so bored. I think I'm dropping this off my tivo.

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I thought this episode was better than the last one. However, I wanted to jump through my tv and strangle Thatcher. Like Merideth or not, she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

8. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i sort-of liked thursday's episode... the whole izzie/george thing was really sad.. i was like, crying when she was..mcdreamy with the bachelor party was hilarious..."all ready seen it" ROFL! Thatcher is an ass.... 'nuff said... that was SOO mean to meredith.. even though she hasn't been my FAVORTIE character this season , still.

I can't believe Ava/Rebecca can remember now... she was being mean to alex.... so much going on.... and of course MerDer can't stay happy.... sad

oh crap one more thing:

addison: i'm being stalked by pregnant woman..
    calleigh: you're a *someword i didn't catch* surgeon?!
    lol love addison

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I don't want Addison to leave. :( I don't want the spin-off. :(

I'm sorry but George and Izzie just need to end it. :( I prefer to see them as best friends only.

I hope Meredith never sees her father after the way he's treated her.
    As for her relationship with derek, what the hell is going on??? :mad:

--------------------
    [​IMG]

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I'm really excited about tomorrow nights finale of g/a. So far this week csim let me down big time with their finale, but tonight Criminal minds was aweseome. I'm thinking G/A is going to pull off a great one. I get the feeling the wedding won't happen, jmo. I don't think it's going to be Christine though, I think Burke is going to back out. Can't wait to see what happens with the love triangle of george/ izzy/ callie...hoping for the best.

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I'm excited about the wedding. :D

I have a feeling too. One will back out. :eek:

Here's to the finale! May it be a great ending! [​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]

12. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Can't wait for the season finale, I so want to know what happens to George/Callie and Burke/Cristina!

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Seeing as it's just airing on ABC now (yay for CTV :)), I'll use spoiler code....
    Okay, way way way too much left up in the air! George!! They can't have him leave the program, leave the show, leave period. Love George and love TR!! Poor Bailey. I think the Chief made the right choice though based on family, etc...He saw what it did to his family and doesn't want that happening to her. So, Callie is Chief Resident...who is Chief of Surgery? Or did the Cheif maintain that...cheiftan post? Poor Christina!! Great job by Sandra Oh in the finale scene! I wish somebody got a happy ending for once on the show though! Yay for Alex finally coming to his senses and realizing that he wants Ava/Rebecca-hopefully he gets her/finds her next season. Are they bringing in a bunch of new cast members next season as the new round of interns? I hope the show doesn't change too too much. I do like the actress playing Lexie Grey. Man, Derek's got a thing for the Grey women!! :D Also, loved the song playing as Burke walked down the aisle towards the doors.

sorry everything kind of runs together above, but the spoiler code doesn't allow paragraph breaks.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK let me just say what a great confusing finale, WOW. I'm so sad over George. I'm not sure if we still need spoiler codes so I won't give anything away but for those who saw it know what ALL I'm talking about. OH I agree with you Kari completely. Though I'm not sure how I feel about the Alex/ Ava thing. She's married and has a new baby and she said her hubby was a good guy, I think he deserves a 2nd chance to prove to her that he loves her. I'm hoping Alex will walk away from it.
    OH and can I say I so called the wedding right Bingo..

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

OMG!! :eek:
    What a great finale! :D I was speechless in the end. :eek:

I had this funny feeling the wedding wasn't going to happen, though it was sad. :( When Cristina said "I think" instead of "I know" that pretty much sealed the deal for Burke. Honestly, I don't blame him.

Mer/Der: I don't want to admit that it's over BUT it is. :(
    And it's all Derek's fault. Just think of what Meredith went through this year. :eek:

George: I wasn't happy with him as of late. A married man in love with 2 women. You know, I wasn't surprise he failed at all. I'm wondering if he'll be back next season. The same with Burke's character. :eek:

I am looking forward to Meredith's stepsister coming to Seattle Grace. Should be very interesting, don't cha think?

--------------------
    [​IMG]