Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

^^COMPLETELY! sara and nick have so many sparks.. and they are so cute when they are agruing because you KNOW that they are going to forgive each other. and i think you can tel that nick likes getting sara fired up:p lmao.

nick scene Sweet! i can so see sara doing that to nick. she likes teasing him; like in this scene. nick's like, holding his breath waiting for something, but then sara walks away.. of course disappointing nick and making him want her more! :devil:

thank you cocoa, i just hope that they will put my little scene into the next episode or SOMETHING. like, does sara know that grissom spent then night with lady h yet? i dont think so.

i'm hearing that like, from jorja fox, that they aren't sure how grissom and sara's relationship is gonna turn out. like, come on... a boss and a student can't go out! that's against the rules! and i hope that they dont make it that they some how do get through it... no, you can't do that. a student and student can go out (nick and sara), but not another student. is cath one of grissom's "students" or is she a boss person now. because, i think that PureJoy would be fine... but grissom and sara are just... no, that's why to student/teacher and father/daughter like.

omgoodnes.. omgoodness... REALLY?!?! I KNEW IT!! GO SNICKERS!! and then sara will see that nick was really the one that was terrorified for her and that he LOVES HER! ah ha!! I HOPE THAT NICK TELLS HIS FEELINGS FOR SARA!!!!!!!!!

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I always thought that she saw Gris as a father figure thats why GRS gives me creeps

on the other hand Nick & Sara have so much chemistry on so many levels I still dont get it that TPTB or the writers or anyone hasnt done anything about it. S5 was looking so promising. I would get my hopes really really high after I saw Rashomama if I didnt already now what the S6 finale looked like

but if the spoilers are in any way true then there still may be hope for SNickers. I will just skip S7 and pretend it didnt happen.

question: How do you decide on the name for new tread?

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey carolina! i agree with you on EVERYTHING. Grissom and Sara are like father and daughter. every when they've had all their little moments this year, i can't help but just see them as father and daughter.

in S4... there were so many SNickers moments.. i thought something was gonna happen!!! but then... nope. S5, when Grave Danger.. i thought that sara wouldn't leave nick alone or something... nope. In S6, with Rashomama.. i thought that nick and sara would get together after all the marriage things they've done together and stuff... nope! and now, S7... GSR; sara might die. i hope that they make us happy and bring in ALOT of snickers and nick tells sara how he feels.

and yeah, there is still hope for Snickers. there's like, two writers out of 5 writers (i think) that are Snickers ships. i think they all like GSR, but there's two that really want nick and sara together. *crosses figures* I HOPE THEY MAKE A FIGHT!!

about getting a new name for the next thread... we just give name ideas and then we make a poll. so... anyone have any ideas?

4. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Yeah, perhaps we should start thinking of new thread names... I'm for "She still needs his hands". :D

As for the seventh season being the end of Sara... I'm not sure if they are going to kill her off and I've read different opinions from different perspectives on the matter. Some say Jorja has gotten bored with her role as Sara, others say the thing that happened at the beginning of the fifth season is happening again--I'm sure you all remember George and Jorja being fired because they were asking for an "unacceptable" pay raise. I'm just hoping she sticks with the show a little longer, preferably until the end, because I'd hate to see Sara die. The writers have no idea how it feels to have your favourite pairing and fanfic addiction torpedoed. I mean it's possible to write around a relationship with someone else, but around the death of a character? Hmm, no I don't think so.

Oh by the way, guys, I made a Nick/Sara wallpaper today, which you can find here at my journal. Enjoy. :)

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww!! i love the wallpaper!! they look AMAZING!

yeah, i really hope sara doesn't die. if anything, i'd just like her to leave because her and grissom break up and she can't handle being with him or something. but yeah, i can't love any other ship then Snickers. i'm praying that she'll be alright. Nick'll be dead if she dies. i really hope that nick gets mad at grissom and doesn't want to talk to him when he finds out about GSR, but then grissom some how gets him to talk to him and nick lets it out that he loves sara and he can't get sara off his mind.

gris: *grabs nick's arm as nick once again walks away from him* what's wrong? ever since you heard about me and sara, you haven't even looked at me!
    nick: i have nothing to say to you.
    gris: nick, i'm sorry. i know you pride yourself on having everyone's respect and trust, but me and sara decided that you guys just didn't need to know.
    nick: *gives grissom an icey stare*
    gris: TALK NICK!
    nick: i don't know what to say! my boss and my best friend... together? and you guys didn't even tell me!
    gris: come on nick! you know that me and sara have always had a thing.
    nick: yeah.. but i was hoping that it would go away! i was hoping that she's stop going for you and see that you two couldn't happen. i was HOPEING and PRAYING that she'd.... that she'd fall for me.
    gris: *looks into nick's eyes* you... you
    nick: yeah... i love sara. she's always on my mind. my heart heats up everytime i see her. i can't keep my eyes off her. she amazes me... but now she's with my boss; practily my father.
    gris: nick, i'm sorry.
    nick: no, having sara is nothing to be sorry about. just... take care of her, love her and don't make her feel ugly, worthless, unless, unloved. because if you do, you can expect more then just the silent treatment from me. Now, lets just get her back... and i can put my heart back together later.

i think everyone knows that nick does have a thing for sara. ever if the TPTB doesn't make it that way, it seems that way. i'm hoping they'll make us Snickers fans happy!! and you know in the last episode, when grissom's a jerk to sara... nick admits that he's a gentleman. his little, "no, gentleman don't get hit with those (purses)". yeah, i know.. i find everyting a snickers moment.. but COME ON!! in the episode, they make grissom a jackass and nick a hero!! i think they might be making something happen to nick.. and i think that might be sara!! AH HAA!!

it's a spoiler for CSI... nick looks TERRORFIED! look at this

6. hui

hui Hit and Run

this is where i read about it.. maybe im thinking too much into it, heh :p

7. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Who are on the Snickers ship with us? I think one is Sarah Goldfinger, but I could be wrong . . .

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That's what I think too when I think of GSR. It's just too... weird. :lol:
    Thats a nice and simple way to put it.

Thanks hui for the spoiler. The promo is so freaky. :eek:
    CSIEMILY!! I wish one day I could work on the show and I'll hire you as the Snickers-loving writer! :)
    When you said:
    My heart broke for Nick... that's exactly what should happen!
    :)

Lovely scene by the way. It is so beautiful!

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

tee hee... thank you:) i would LOVE to be a story writer for CSI, it's like.. MY DREAM!! and believe, i'd have WAY to many Snickers moments, no.. wait... THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY SNICKERS MOMENTS!! TEE HEE!!

i can definatly see nick saying something like that too! oh, and hui . thanks for the spoiler info.. YOU JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY!! i hope they make Nick say that he loves sara. what do you think it means by Remember when Nick stokes [George Eads] was buried alive in the '05 finale and the Grissom-Sara affair was revealed last May?, well shockers from the finale's big finish will carry over to next season, too. does that mean that like... nick's killer will be there or like, nick and sara will be closer? IT'S CONFUSING ME!! ahh!! well... i can't wait to see what happeneds to the CSIs when they find out about Sara and Grissom, and i REALLY hope that they will make Nick tell everyone that he has REALLY strong feelings for sara!! I LOVE SNICKERS!

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

long time no see peoples!! i'm so happy to see you all :D

I know what they meen csiemily :D

they meen that just like with season 5 and season 6, there were cliff hangers, and that the story went over to the next season (well in my opinion the 'Grave Danger' story never did carry over) so for this season finale whatever happens will end with a cliffhanger, or leave you shocked till season 8... hope you undr stand :D

but to be honest, I wish what you thought would happen, would happen... hey maybe it will... I hope so :D

and snickers rocks!!!

and you know in my own personal life i'm going through a wierd Gsr/snickers thing, only I'm in Nick's place, my cutie pie Matt is... well he's in Sara's place, and Grissom is his job... yes confusing, but i'll tell you all how it turns out :lol:

ok night all :D

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey guys first of all love the pics and sweet and emily love the scenario and hope that we get to see some snicker scene in the finally....
    mariel love the wall paper...
    nsf2 welcome back. and carolina i also agree with you.
    and thanks for the link for the finally hui and emily nick really looks terrified and so is warrick and i'm scared for sara mostly.
    sara checkin nick out ;)
    sara teasing nick :devil:

on the side note: i receive a csi pocket book of grave matters so much snickerish the flirting and the banter is so cute and well written i could imagine them teasing each other and asking each other for help.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Wow, I want to get that book then. Snickers rock and I'm so glad that they acknowledged that!
    :) Love it!
    Thanks for the piccies, they're always checking each other out! :devil: I love Sara's smile in the last pic! :) It's so adorable.
    Love Jorja's smile!

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh, thanks... i didn't really get that! well, i hope that nick's gonna REALLY be part of this investigation! HE LOVES HER AND YOU CAN TELL!! i just hope that the writers can see that too, because.. you know, THEY KINDA MADE IT THAT WAY!!

haha.. i think i KIINDA get that. lol. but yeah... anything related to SNickers HAS to be good:p lmao!!

thanks everyone for the compliments on my little scerios and stuff! i'm going to be putting my actual fanfic of that scenrio on the FanFic page here. VERY SOON!! so... stay tuned! (lol.. i've always wanted to say that)

cocoa, love the SNickers pics.. they are so cute together. i love in the first one, sara's smile to. she's looking at nick and has the BIGGEST smile on her face. I LOVE IT!! i dont think sara's ever actually been REALLY mad at nick, i KNOW she's been really mad at grissom, but never at nick. i think it's the same with nick. they've had their little arguments but sooner or later, they'll all good and flirting like crazy again. well, that used to happen, now they just plain out dont talk to each other. which i find HIGHLY stupid. im just seriously hoping that sara going missing will encourage Nick to tell sara his true feelings for her, dispite her stupid relationship with grissom.

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i know nick brings out the biggest smile for sara to produce just for him ;)
    and emily if they argue it does not last and they always have this silent agreement not to hate each other, it usually just let it go cause they know how important they are for each other.
    oooh i love scene in red rum wher nick and sara talk and she agrees with nick about catherine and keppler.
    but mostly i love the way nick say sara's name it was so damn husky and sensual, (when they went to sara victims motel room)
    they look like they been caught ;)

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! i no! nick and sara are so perfect for each other. they always make each other smile. and you know what i noticed... remember when the team was split up in season 5, nick was PISSED OFF!! like, when catherine and nim are working together on a case and he's like: "i was just easier when we were together," then catherine's like: "so you don't like me as your boss." nick says: "whatever."

he was so mad when they broke up. didn't you guys noticed that he didnt smile alot? i think it was because him and sara weren't together. they couldn't do their flirting and smiling and just plain out love each other. but then, in season 6, you could see that nick was smiling more and that he was trying to mature because he knows how mature sara is. in season 6, i noticed that nick wasn't that child-like. he was (i think) trying to impress sara and i think and i HOPE that it acutally worked. please, writers, MAKE SNICKERS HAPPEN!!!

cocoa , i LOVE that pic. they both have a guitly look on their face.. yeah, like they've been caught. I LOVE IT!! good snickers!! LOVE THEM FOREVER!!!!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.