Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Guys guys guys, can you lot help me? I'm writing my first fic and I need to know what Cath drinks? I'm sure in King Baby she has some sort of Cosmopolitan? If anyone knows i'd be extremely grateful. Thanking you.

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Here's the cap It does look like a Cosmopolitan. Also, coolcatz said before that in Burden of Proof Catherine and Grissom drank screwdrivers.

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thankyouuuu. Sorted, i'm using Screwdriver. Whats in those just for curiositys sake?

Can't wait to see last nights eppy in the UK, sounds like Marg rocked. As always :p

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Basically it's vodka with orange juice. :)

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Urgh, i've actually had that before, i'm not a fan! Thanks again guys. *much love*

6. Signy

Signy Prime Suspect

Just wow. This woman rocks. She rocked absolutelly in 7x23.. *thud*

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

She did rock. This was the Catherine that we know and love and I LOVED the Showdown with Grissom. :eek:

Signy I love your banner :D

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

But Cosmopolitan is good too ams.. lol.

There's a new video preview/montage of "Mr. Brooks" HERE in Dane Cook's Myspace. Marg was in the clip... for about 3 secs :lol:

And her other movie "Columbus Day" already has a page on imdb.com. Marg's role is gonna be "Alice" and the film is tentatively set to be released in April 2008.

9. Signy

Signy Prime Suspect

Wow. Marg as Alice! Imagine that! :lol: She's the 3rd named? Yay. We need more movies with Marg major roles :D

Thanks, hhunter :D It's just true :p

10. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Catherine looked radiant in this episode, as always !

And it was not a dream she did speak with Grissom more than 10 seconde long !! It did not happened since, maybe... season 5 ! no ?

The scene was funny, I really enjoyed it, I missed this kind of scene so much. And I love how she stopped being sarcastic when Grissom told her that LH had a problem. ;)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg as someone named Alice. That sounds nice :)

Signy, I love your sig banner. So beautiful.

I liked the showdown between Gil and Catherine. From the clips I've seen, I can see a lot of their old relationship in this episode. Since it may be being rebuilt, I'd be really interested to know what happened behind the scenes between last week's episode and this week's. What have they been up to? ;)

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Anne, I think there are many possibilities. How about we talk about them in Shipper Central? ;)

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

In her new movie Columbus, we know Marg's playing a wife role, but do we know anything else about her character, apart from the name of Alice?

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, not exactly the wife, but the ex wife. lol. I don't think we know anything about Alice, but the film is just about to start shooting. I believe we'll get more information once they start the post-production. :)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ex-wife, that's right. And there's the possibility of her getting back with her ex-husband?

I'm such a sucker for Marg romance scenes ;) I still am hopelessly in love with all the Dan/Ann scenes in IGC - especially that deleted one. *swoon*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.