Episode #524 'Born To Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 10, 2007.

1. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Stetler! Stetler! Stetler! Ok, wishful thinking, I know, and what IAB would be doing out on a case I can't imagine.... But still... :devil:

I have stopped trying to figure out the promo for Monday and I'm just waiting, anxiously....

As to H going to Boston, I liked the remark about him trying to save Crossing Jordan! That's another thing to be be nervous about on Monday when NBC announces their upfronts.... Since H can do anything, maybe he can save the show!

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Exactly!
    Can this person (I don't remember who it was and I can't find the original post either) please state the source of that 'interview'! Because I haven't heard anywhere else that 'someone we all love is gonna die'...

3. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Okay, according to TV Guide...

The plane crash still happens. Appearently H is in a small plane with a suspeted criminal and it crashes into the Everglades.

"When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, their plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades."

credit: www.spoilerbuzz.com

As far as the LaRue interview, I can't find anything.

Megan <3

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I have read the Eva interview, but I don't recall her saying that. If you find it tell me. It is here.

5. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

Sorry guys, i just forgot where I found it so I went to look where.I don't know if i can post the link or not but go to the cbs denver sight and on the menu at the right, click video and search (make sure the search is for video) for csi miami and the video will be titled "Full Interview:CSI's Miami Eva LaRue"

6. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Ok, just what I thought... that video is from 2006!
    She was talking about the season 4 finale... ;) :p

7. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

Oh, my bad. I was looking for the date and i read May 8, 2007 on accident instead of 2006. (When I heard her talk about the "triangle" i was like what?) That would explain a lot. Sorry!

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey I spoke with Corey Miller and he said no Plane Crash! :eek:

I mean his exact word are "There is no plane crash in that episode." Makes me wonder about the begging of next season though. :D

So I guess the next 2 days are going to be hell just waiting to see what happens! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Me, I can't wait! hang in there everyone. :D ;) ;) ;)

9. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

If Horatio doesn't get seriously hurt I will hurt someone!

I wanted to see him bleeding, and helpless and stuff!! :(

10. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

ok i had to tape the last epi and the vcr ate my tape ate my tape :mad: and i didnt get to see the promo, anyone want to fill me in here? im corn-fused :confused:

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Quick off-topic comment then I PROMISE-(cross my heart)- that I'll get back on topic. Mitzi, I LOVE your avatar. I recognize that picture of David Caruso. It's one of the 4 covers for the May 7-May 13 issue of TV Guide.

Getting back on topic.
    IF there's NO plane crash then that would mean TV Guide channel's Finale Fever, Futon Critic and CSI: Miami Wiki lied to us. And, in my own little opinion, that means Ann Donahue lied when she said "Horatio almost dies!" on page 36 of the May 7-May 13 issue of TV Guide.
    :mad: This is turning in to another season 4 "who's the mole?" mess.
    :mad: I just made myself so mad with this post that I feel like I could breath fire and spit blood covered rusty nails.
    Double :mad: :mad: I hate being that mad!!!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^ I don't blame you for being mad...especially if there really is no plane crash!! That would mean that everyone and their mother has been liing to us about what the hell happens in this damn ep!! :mad: :mad:

Personall, I want the plane crash...H has been way too invincible as of late. I mean what is he the Terminator?

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I wanna come help! I completely agree, this got me so excited and now we're all mixed up...here are my speculations.

1. The plane crash is on or it's off. The plan this season was to release spoilers and confuse people, to get them excited and make them want to see it.
    2. They could have old information, some of these sources, and the crash is off.
    3. Corey Miller could be lying to...um, I don't know. Something that might attract attention. :lol:

This is messed up. :mad: All these spoilers and we don't even know what ones are real and what isn't happening and what is...GAH. I can't wait until Monday, and if I'm let down, someone's gonna get it. :mad:

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I don't think they're lying to us :confused: :confused: OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think like Corey Miller said, "Things change as the days go on and if the budget allows it. :rolleyes:

I really don't think he lied to me (I will beat him up if he did) :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Horatio gets hurt another way is all. :lol:

Just not in a plane crash maybe.

One day to go and we are all a little nuts! :eek:
    Well for me, I'm just plain Ole crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually they're so good about spoiling everything but this time they are very hush, hush...It's very exciting just waiting and wondering, look at us all spinning our wheels! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hang in there People! :D

15. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

As I understand it, story lines can and do change even as they're shooting. Seems a bit disorganised to me, but it seems to work. :D
    If they didn't keep leaving 'red herrings' around, then we'd know what was going on and it wouldn't be so interesting. :confused:
    I guess the cast and everyone else is sworn to secrecy - or maybe it's part of the game to keep us fans on our toes (or torture us... :lol: :lol: :lol:)