Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

wouldn't that be listed over on the csi wiki site under music from different eppys?? I thought I saw it there a while ago

lol....yeah....wiki frightens me too...I try to avoid it at all costs, but sometimes gets sucked into it...lol.

I agree, Hodges WAS the highlight of the eppy...lol :lol:

I have a question about him, but I'm going to bed, WORK tomorrow!!! (I'm SOOOO happy to have a job!!) I'll ask my David question tomorrow, cause the west coast people dont see the ep till when its 12 here, and it's 11;06 now...goodnight to all!!

Did he really eat a ham sandwich? or was that just for the sake of telling Nick about the paint?

lol.....maybe both. I say it was just for the sake of tellin nick, but, lol, why refer to something to eat, if you...HE hates it.

I thought it was a really good episode. David and Nicky were so flirty with each other. David loves his Nicky, he lovessssss him he doesssss.

Does Nick hate ham or does David? I know Nick hates peanut butter.

LOVE the lines:
Nicky: "Are you sure"
Hodges: "I just finished a diabolical soduku in under 6 minutes...yes"
:lol:

Hey everybody! I haven't posted in forever. Yea for number 3! I can't believe how this thread has grown!

Pabzi I'm so happy you have a job. E-mail me and let me know how its going.

Nick and David were so flirty in the last episode I LOVED it.

Oh and the David version of Word Up is done by a band or a lady (I don't know which) named Willis. You can find it on itunes. I downloaded it from there its on an album called rewind no. 6 or something close to that.

Anyway can't wait for the finale. Talk to you guys later! :)

COSMORAIN!!!
I miss you!

I was So proud of David when he said about the sudoku. If he ever even mentions the word kakuro I think I'll cry from happiness :p :p :p

Back