WISHLIST FOR SEASON 4!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Axatullux, May 6, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Amen! If he's so great (and he really is!), why isn't he being utilized more? :confused:

2. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

It must be hard for the writers to not mimic the charecters with there counter parts in different cities. I feel NY and LV can be very similar in the things we want to happen. People leaving for a while (Grissom) new leaders (Catherine) people hooking up (Grissom an Sara).

My wish list is..
    Mac: Has a tough case and decides he's seen enough and takes a break for a few weeks and travels with the band. (Would that be to close to Grissoms storyline?) Giving Stella the chance to lead. I hope Mac doesnt become dry and boring like Grissom did in season 4 onwards, (Season 7 he's getting better) Would also love to here more about claires son!

Stella: In charge for a while,

Danny: To properly be with Lyndsay but keep work and private life seperate.(I've not seen all of season 3 so i dont know what happens) To see/hear more of Louie.

Lyndsay: To have a pregnancy scare with danny lol

Flack and Hawkes just more screen time maybe a stronger relationship between the 2 now danny is busy with a GF falck needs a new buddy or a GF of his own hes a very good looking guy!

ERICISACUTIE: whats your fanfic link I love reading those! (If we are allowed to put the link on here)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, just my opinions, but:

Ugh, no. That would be anything but funny. In fact, it might just ruin the show completely.

Danny having a relationship with someone should not prevent him from having friends--unless Lindsay is a controlling, overly-jealous, crazy person. Which I doubt the writers would go for. Or unless Danny is supposed to be obsessed and stalkerish, which I also doubt.

That being said, I'd love to see all of the characters show that they're friends with one another. Seeing a bit of the friendship between Danny and Hawkes this season was nice.

4. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

for season 4, I wish for:

1. More Mac/Stella moments

2. More Flack screen time

3. More Hawkes screen time

4. More moments of the team hanging out outside of work

5. For Stella to find love again

6. More cool cases

7. A crossover episode with CSI:LV

8. I want to know more about Hawkes personal life (He is seeing someone? What kind of music he likes? What does he like to do with his spare time?, etc...)

9. I want to know more about Flack personal life (He is seeing someone? What kind of music he likes? What does he like to do with his spare time?, etc...)

10. the CSI men shirtless :D *naughty*

5. KimAZ

KimAZ Prime Suspect

Two things...the return of Reed and the bass.

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Just one word: crossover!

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Vegas Crossover and MORE DANNY and Shirtless Danny

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

1. more Flack/Danny interaction. I mean they are suppose to be best friends

2. more Flack/Hawkes scenes, they are simply hilarious together

3. more backround on Flack & Hawkes

4. keep Peyton around even if it is only as a guest star

5. keep the DL ship floating

6. I wholeheartly support the LV/NY crossover idea

9. alisonn

alisonn Hit and Run

Oh gosh i would die to see Flack talking to Greg coz' that would just be really really funny.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

> Adam put in the main credits as part of the main cast.
    > I want some one to say Louie's name!!
    > More Flack and Hawkes together.
    > No more Stella the victim.
    > And a happy D/L relationship (season 2 D/L)
    > However Lindsay needs a storyline which doesn't involve her being a victim because if shes only a love interest she doesn't reaaly need to be there!!!!
    > FLACK SR!!!
    > I think we need more Sid and his funny stories!!
    > The characters really need to stop getting prosecuted e.g. Mac, Danny, Hawkes.
    > More NY needs to be put in the show, if you know what I mean! :)

P.S. I like the idea of having Mac take a break somewhere, even though I love Mac, to let Stella have a chance of being the boss- because LV and Miami have both done it why not NY!!

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'd have to say that right now, I want to know what happened to Louie. He's basically dissappeared of the radar ATM, so hopefully, we get to find out what happened to him.

IMO, Hawkes needs a story. I mean, 3 seasons and most of the other's have gotten something more than simply being a murder suspect. More Danny/Flack friendship scenes and of course keep the D/L flowin'!

I agree with nattybatty55, having Stella take over for a while would be awesome. We need to see more of her aggressive side :)

12. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

I would have to agree with nattybatty55 and messermonroe also, I would love to see Stella lead the team from time to time like Catherine does on CSI. She's a 1st Grade Det like Mac, so it would be cool to see that.

13. alisonn

alisonn Hit and Run

I wish they would show another side of Peyton, i mean her character doesn't suit an ME.

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm curious - why doesn't she strike you as an ME?

15. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum but I have been browsing around here for a while. I love CSI NY, and Flack is my favorite character! This account is actually an account that my friend and I are kinda splitting. I just got her into the show so were just gonna split this account. :D

Well anyway my wishlist for season 4 is...

Danny - What happened to your Louie? I think we'd all like to know!

Flack - I'd like to see some background on this guy we don't know much about him. He's been on the show since season one and we already know more about some of the supporting characters and som of the characters who havn't even been on since the first season. Also more screen time for him would be great.

Mac - I'd like to see more of Reed

Hawkes - Lets get more into his background. Mainly for season four I just want to see more about Hawkes and Flack.

Adam - more screentime! Adam is awesome.