"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 5, 2007.

1. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

ok, i might have missed this in these posts, but did anyone eles notice that warrick mentioned or implied a baby twice in this episode? i may just be reading into it too much and stuff but i swear he did. the first time was when he was examing the purse on the ground, he says something like "this things and big as my baby" or something like that and the 2nd time was with doc robbins. he says if he staysup all night its not going to be because of a puppy.

again i might just be lookin gmore into it then there is but it was just curious.

2. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

missmonk warrick said "this thing's as heavy as my kit." not exact quote..and the thing about keeping him up at night, im thinkin tina, theyre still newlyweds ::hint hint:: i thought he said "kid" at first too :)

one major problem i had with this episode... LH 'hypoglycemia' yeah, no, it doesn't happen like that, fine drama needed for that point in time, but come on, she had just downed shots and alcohol not a few hours before..she would have had high blood sugar, not low.

otherwise this episode was kind of... bleh to me. there were a few good scenes, i loved nicky and warrick together, and the "sandwich scene" with hodges, great! if only brass finished his thought, id love to see cath's reaction remembering what she'd just told sara hehehe!

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

We never saw her drinking alcohol or taking shots. Sara hadn't processed the lipstick when we saw it right? Or she couldn't get a match? I can't remember.. Anyway, we never were told if she had been drinking or not. Or, maybe we were? :eek:

4. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

We see her drinking a shot in the teaser. Similar glass to the one Sara found.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Oh, okay. I haven't rewatched the episode yet :p

All for drama, folks, all for drama. And we don't exactly know how long she was in the hospital before she went into shock and stuff.. Haha, I'm so not an expert on medical- I know :p

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

She was seen drinking a shot in the teaser, then later on in the ep she had a glass next to her, looked like alcohol.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this episode, but it turned out better than I had thought :) I thought it was pretty sweet that Grissom brought her grand daughter

8. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

LADY HEATHER!!! i was so excited to see her back!

Overall, i liked this episode. Good character interactions. Grissom's facial expressions are pricelesss like always.

Brass+Catherine+Gossip=hilarious

The ending was cute! At least she has her grand daughter!

9. DaveR

DaveR Victim

The episode ended with Heather going up to her granddaughter and Grissom looking on. You don't think she may have thanked him afterward?

Dave

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Maybe that's one of those things that will come up later on, maybe in next season.

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Brass knows :D

Loved the look on Grissom's face when he sees Sara and Lady H in that hospital room. Priceless. He was so confused he remained speechless.

The last scene, I was like :eek: I really thought that Grissom was going to present Sara to Lady H *slaps head* :lol: :lol:

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only one expecting that!

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

To me it was an okay ep. Considering I knew who the killer was within the first 10 min. Been nice if they could've added a twist to it. Like it ended up being the son instead. Just had to be another fave actor of mine too. Joe Penny. Wasn't enough of him in the ep to satisfy me. LOL Anyway, I agree the look on Grissoms face there in the hosp was very comical. I also enjoyed the look on Saras face when Cat made the comment about Heather being the only woman that could rattle Grissoms cage. LOl. That was also very priceless. I mean has she not been on the show from the get go? I'm sure she knew of the history between Heather & Grissom did she not? Plus I would've loved to have seen his staying the night with Heather addressed by Sara. Maybe next week sparks will fly? Can't wait to see how all that pans out with Sara. The ep reminded me of Miami. Rushed with no thought. Did love the ending though. Glad to see Heather was able to see her grandchild.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

15. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I liked the episode. I had no idea that Catherine liked to gossip that much... I think wanting to know about Grissom brought out the high school girl in her, which made me laugh. And I love that Brass knows- I think that stengthens his relationship with Grissom, because we know they're supposed to be friends. Maybe we'll see more of that in the finale, which looks completely awesome, from the promo.

All in all, some really great scenes, it was nice to see Warrick again. Greg's been getting some more screentime recently, so as long as he's in the finale, I won't be too mad about him being knocked off early.

Grissom's face was the best in this episode! He was so calm when Cath and Brass found him, it was just so funny... and when he saw Sara and Lady Heather, his face was the total essence of "Oh, crap!" That was great.

All in all, not what I expected, but a very, very good episode.