Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enigma

enigma Victim

It will be extremely annoying if Living Doll ends with a cliff hanger based on if Sara lives or dies. Are we supposed to wait several months only to find out she´s dead :confused: I don´t watch CSI just because of Sara, but a huge part I do watch because of her, she´s been there for seven years...I mean I would be equally upset if they killed of someone else on the team like Warrick, Nick or Greg. :(

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I really am overall a fan of the show itself. I would still watch if anyone of them did leave. I've watched many shows through the years that lost characters I loved, but I kept watching them. In an ensemble show, it is easier to take away a cast member than in a show that is mostly focused on one character.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

They did not refuse to give her a raise, she refused to accept the raise they offered. I doubt that it's true though.

4. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

I hope the ending to this season will be a good one. Though I'm not too sure because there was a last-minute rewrite...

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

i wonder how in depth the rewrites have gone. it still seems, through seeing the promos etc, that its still sara in danger and her beneath the car. if thats the case we're still going to see bat!shit grissom trying to find her. god i cant wait!! AHHH less than a week!

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Honestly, the only thing I will be pissed off about is if they leave us with a cliff hanger, or character death.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Sara's character used to get on my last nerve earlier in the series, but I grown to like her. I'd like for her character to stay. The story that I heard was that she staged a walk off the set.

8. hui

hui Hit and Run

thanks for the promo! wow, i hope no one will be dead.

anyone has any speculation how it's going to link to Nick?

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I think that with Sara being missing- it's going to bring back some "memories" of him being buried alive, and how scared he was.. Thinking "I can imagine how scared Sara is, alone, not knowing if she's going to make it."

10. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

IF TPTB kill off Sara they'll be making a HUGE mistake. This isn't MASH where you can kill of Henry Blake and just replace him with a more mature Kernel. Yes, TPTB may have gotten themselvs into a corner stuck between ravid Geeklove fans and rabid Geeklove dislikers, but there are ways to make fans happy without killing off wonderful and interesting characters!

11. jordan

jordan Rookie

I agree, I would really only be SUPER pissed if they left us with a cliff hanger, guessing is Sara's dead or not.
    Cliff hangers are only good if you're torturing other people with them in stories. Lol.

I can't imagine what CSI would be like with one of the main characters dead...
    It's really, really hard to imagine it.
    I won't stop watching if Sara's gone, but it would just be so different.

I'm also interested to see how Grissom is going to go public with their relationship and how they're all going to react.
    I've been waiting for it to happen, just so I could see the reactions.
    I think the look on Catherine's face is going to be priceless, judging by the way she reacted when Grissom was with Heather and she became a suspect.
    He wasn't even with her, and her reaction was great.
    Imagine what she'll say/do when she finds out he's with Sara.

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I think Gil will be casual about the way he reveals GSR... sorta a it's a personal thing, deal with it. I don't expect him to go into great detail t anyone. He will be in his own private little hell. That's Gil Grissom, introvert extraodinaire!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I had a thought, In TGTBTD when Greg was sent to help out the dayshift and he asked Grissom why can't they keep anyone on days?
    I wonder if Jorja does plan to leave, Sara does not have to be killed, they could move her to days (because of the reprocussions of her and Gil's relationship) and we just won't see her again.

I am looking forward to the finale, I hope I'm not disapointed. I really don't want anyone to die but like I said many times I want GSR to end.

14. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I suppose if Jorja is leaving, I'd prefer for her to be transfered to Day Shift . . . I definitely don't want her to die. But then again, if things are bad enough where she and Gris can't work on the same shift (assuming that there is a rift between them), then I doubt she'd want to stay in the building . . .

All I know is that I can't wait for the finale. I hate it at the same time because it's going to be September/October before we see anything new, and that sucks, but I just want to know what is going on . . . so badly.

15. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Me and a friend were just thinking today... Do TPTB ctaully leave us wait till next season to find out Sara is dead? That doesn't sound logical at all. I mean, if she dies it will be a lot more logical to make the team find out and let the cliffhanger be something like "how are they going to deal?" Like everyone going seperate ways and stuff, maybe leaving. But just wait for months to find out Sara lives or dies.. that just doesn't sound logical.

But when did life turn logical? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.