Best Season

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Samness, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samness

Samness Civilian

Well I was just wondering which was everyone favorite season of CSI and why!
    Mine is season 7,i'm just hooked on it more than any other the other ones!!

2. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

hmmm... i'd deffo have to say season 3 I just loved the episodes in that season especially lady heathers box and crash and burn there like my 2 of my favourite episodes, altho i love the mini killer story line in season 7 it's quite interesting, in my opinion :D

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ooooh thats a hard one. I love S1 for flirty, fun Grissom, I really like S4 too, and S3, see this is too hard! I think theres outstanding episodes from basically every season so it's bloody hard to pick a fav season. Excelento question though Samness.

S7 is ok, MCSK theme is great IMO. I'm not GSR but to be honest I think TPTB have handled that pretty well. I'm in the UK so Grissom's returned from his sabaatical. Can't wait for the finale though lol.

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

well...i loved season one and two...and followed by season 5...

i really like all the season but those are the ones i like the most

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I like all of the seasons, but I liked seasons 1 and 2 the best of them all.
    I think that I liked them the best because it was when the show was first starting out and they had a lot of different storylines and stuff like that they could explore.

6. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I'm a fan of season 4 because of, among other great ones, we had the ultimate Grissom episode: Jackpot! :D

I know, you're all surprised... :lol:

7. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I love season five, since that is when our Greggy became a csi, I also really enjoy this season, very cool!

8. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh dang... For the best ep... I'd be stuck between... A bunch, actually... although I'm sure I could weed them down to just one or two...

I'd have to say either 3,4, or 5. Hmm... Then I could narrow it down to maybe just... 3 and 5? Yeah. I can't narrow it down anymore. It's too painful!!! Hehe... So, there ya go. 3 and 5. :)

9. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

Season 7 is definitely my favorite so far. While all the other seasons had interesting individual cases and amazing episodes, this is the only season that really captivates the audience because of the continuing story of the MCSK. I remember in the previous seasons, an important event would happen, and just when I thought, "Wow, I really want to see where this goes," they never speak of it again in later episodes. In Season 7, however, it actually... well, has a plot and timeline, and has a very intriguing storyline that keeps the audience entranced.

10. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Seasons 1 and 4 !

There was a steady quality in plotline, in interaction between characters, and humour. My favourite episodes are in those seasons.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The best season for me was Season 5 and the beginning for season 6.

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Season 4 I think has most of my favourite episodes but I like the first season too.

13. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

My favourites are season one, two and five :) I like all, except for 6 and 7. TPTB have screwed it up. *sigh* The old good times.

14. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

O best season has to be 4.
    Reasons?

1. Beard first appeared!
    2. Includes best Griss episode: Jackpot! Oh and Butterflied.
    3. Funniest episode Fur and Loathing.
    4. Some of the cleverest plots: Suckers, Bloodlines, paper and plastic and Turn of Screw. Invisible evidence where Grissom was Wrong!
    5. The best equal intro sequence : Dead ringer with the runners in the desert (equal with "Mad World" intro).

15. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

The best season is for me S1 and S2 because they have the best episodes with Nick.
    The crimes scenes was interested as now.
    I found the story with Kristy Hopkins very good (Boom) and the background story of Warrick and the judge.
    The begin of the serie was the best all the time.... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.