Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I LOVED the Cath/Sara scene. I still think Catherine has a hunch and wants to get it out of Sara- I can't think of any other reason why she'd be so obvious. Catherine's not usually that chatty with Sara. I don't think Catherine was being too nasty. And OMG Brass!!! If you saw my earlier post, I posted that as the scene was happening. I was like, omg he KNOWS!!!

I agree about the whole building up the angst so it will impact Grissom more when he finds the miniature. And I definitely think the miniature's hand moving is foreshadowing- AKA sara will be hurt but not die? God, I can hope. I actually DO hope that she is hurt so Grissom can get his head out of his ass. I love me some good GSR angst- and yes I believe that exists.

2. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

Woohoooo! New thread. And OMFG I totally knew they'd have some anger leading to the finale. I think now Grissom will get some sense knocked into his thick skull.
    YOU LOVE SARA NOT THAT KINKY FREAK YOU STUPID IDIOT! :mad: :mad: I hope thats the case.

3. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Can anyone post a link to the site with promo stills? It was a website that had HUGE pictures! They had Sara reading the letter, and some from TGTBTD and stuff too... for the life of me I can't find that link! ;_;

4. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

5. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Jeez guys what a friggin' ep! :eek: First thing first, Sara wore the glasses again. :lol: Oh yeah.
    Secondly, I can't believe Brass didn't finish his sentence. I was like :eek: and I so didn't care about the dead guy at that point. :lol: Then I was waiting the whole ep for Catherine to ask him. :(

Had an essence of LLV scene in the layout room didn't we?
    G was all staring at Sara, and she was all, dum de dum de I'm just having a looksie at the photos, dum de dum...he speaks..."I get it." Anyone else think she had tears in her eyes when she was just going out of the room? :( Soooooo had make up sex after that, plus the fact that he spent the night at Heather's again, he may have learnt some tips, she was telling him all about submissive what nots again. :rolleyes:

I nearly died when Catherine said "You know I'd slap you, but I think you'll enjoy it too much." :lol: Man I love Grissom, how he just sat there. His yeses(how do you write that?) and apparently sos(?) before hand, hilarious.

Oh, and the tea, oh the tea....because that's what G and LH do, drink tea. :lol:

Oh god the scene with Catherine, seriously nearly died, "I wonder which one wore the chaps" Sara's face. :lol: *dies*
    I liked how they dragged up Terri Miller, nice bit of continuity. :)

With the Sara LH scene, honestly I was hoping for more interaction between the two, but how guilty did G look? Man, serious make up sex needed. Also I'm confused, if G spent the night/day with LH (drinking tea), then wouldn't Sara have known about it? :confused: Oh, oh, maybe that's why Sara was all pissy with G in the l/o room, maybe he has already spent time trying to excuse himself, and Sara has been pissed since the hospital. I don't know. :rolleyes: I make no sense. Someone tell me to shut up... :rolleyes:

Going back over the thread now, lol. I didn't like how it was left either. The last bit of Sara we saw was her walking away from Grissom. :( Oh, and I too thought that it may have been Sara he was going to introduce to LH, nevermind eh?

This season they have become a lot closer, BTK2 was also unusual for the pair. :confused: Well I like it, Catherine's funny with Sara. :)

One last thing, didn't they both look mighty fine this ep? G was wearing less clothes at the beginning, if you notice. ;) Me likey likey. :lol:

Oh, no wait, not the last thing, anyone else really worried the whole ep that G was going to become a suspect? Like it would be his DNA *cough* on the tissue or something? Guess I'm just paranoid, oh and I have a tincy bit of a sick mind. :rolleyes:

Sooo...toodles. :D

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I really feel like poop you guys...:(

I went home early from work today and I came home and went straight to bed. I hate feelin' poopy.

The whole episode was just...meh for me. Lady Heather drove me to drink and Grissom is a COMPLETE asshat. SERIOUSLY. I wanted to kick him in his face. Could he not SEE the anguish all over her face? Kudos to Sara for keeping her cool and not strangling him across the layout room table.

And I hope when he lifts that car and sees her...I hope he feels thisbig. Serves him right for being a jerkface.

Brass? He's my new best friend. I wanted hug him.

Was I the only one screaming "Tighter! TIGHTER!" when that guy was tightening the neuse? :lol:

Catherine...meh. She was alright for me. The line that she delieved to Grissom was AWESOME....but I still wanted her hit her after she started saying all that stuff to Sara. :mad:

Jorja/Sara is my hero. She played that off WONDERFUL. She deserves an award. For all of it. Definately loved the Scene between her and Heather. So much class.

Alright, I've made my comments and I'm going back to bed because I feel like poop.

8. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I wanted to watch the episode again before I made any comments, so I just did and I think it was an ok episode. Maybe we felt let-down because we were expecting a lot more in terms of its effect on GSR. At least, I was!

Sara was pretty cool. I'm sure she wasn't expecting as much detail as she got when she asked Cath what Heather was like. Loved her expressions and Jorja said on the early show that that scene as one of her favorites this season. I don't think she was too jealous initially.

In that scene when she asked Grissom about the lipstick, it seemed more like she was teasing him (she had her usual pursed lip smile). And right after that he goes on to describe how strong Heather is. There are two ways we can take that...he's just clueless and is going on in front of the current love of his life about his ex or he feels comfortable talking about her like that in front of Sara. I'm still debating on which way I should go on that.

I think she got irritated only after he went and spent the night there. I was also reminded of Snakes at this point...she waited for him to say something and when she saw he couldn't get it out, she goes "it's fine" (though it was more resigned in Snakes and here she seems a little pissed).

It wasn't that bad though and G/LH was more like friends this time. About the trust bit, he's saying that she trusts him and not vice versa. And I can't imagine Grissom just letting it go when he thinks she's in trouble. He doesn't usually give up on people when they're in trouble.

Brass does seem to know, but how come Cath didn't follow up on the gossip? She sure seems to be in a gossipy mode this episode.

Maybe they showed us this right before Living Doll to show us how Grissom reacts, as a contrast or something.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

BRASS KNOWS! *GASP*

I literally gasped until I couldn't breathe when he said he knew something juicier than Grissom and Lady Heather. My friend was like 'Breathe! Breathe!' and then they found the dead guy and I was yelling at the TV saying, 'NO! DEAD DUY, GO AWAY! Go die somewhere else!' And she didn't follow-up on it, which bothered me. She's a CSI, she should follow-up on little details.

I was ready to watch Sara slap Grissom.

But she didn't.

I liked this episode, and the way it is with all the other episodes. We got quite a bit of drama in TGTBATD, which I liked simply because we don't get drama much. I don't want CSI just to be about the cases, but I don't want it to be a soap opera. So, one episode with drama near the end of the season is nice.

Oh, it's near the end of the season.

I'm depressed now.

I need ice cream ...

10. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I thought that too for a second, but alas, wishful thinking
    ^oh my gosh Shakespearean stuff really is creeping into my language :lol:

*hands cookies to all who said Brass would find out first* Good Job!

I was really conflicted watching this episode because part of me was all loving Grissom for being such a great friend to Heather and trying to help her. Only a real friend would go to the lengths Grissom did, especially since Heather didn't really want him to. Then theres the other part of me that wanted to slap him (though he would probably enjoy it too much :lol:) for sitting there and screwing up the best thing that ever happened to him, especially after Sara is ALREADY feeling insecure because he didn't give her the letter opened up the scab from when he randomly went on sabbatical. Then there was also this third part of me that wanted to be a cold heartless person and just laugh myself
    silly when Catherine was going on and on and on about LH

and yet another part of me wanted to sit down and cry because that was the last episode that Sara is ever going to come out of alive and now shes going to die all mad at Grissom! I have officially gone into a state of depression and even all of my friends who normally literally run away if I start talking about CSI are being all sympathetic when I expected a lecture about how "Sara's not a real person and you need to be less obsessive"

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Oh and right about now I think I should be bringing out the lists to verify and crap...But I became smart!
    Soooooo I now have the lists up at my LJ and I even wrote a breif history to go with each list(yah I have to much time on my hands)But it took me a while so
    PLEASE READ!

And this is why I am failing english. I fell even stupider when i relize that when i sugjested it i put the apostrophy is the right place.

Well then I have a parinoid sick mind too cuz that is exactly what I was thtinking.

I loved the angst! Me=Angst wh*re

I feel special I had a feeling the MCSK would go after someone.He, He.

Ok I HATE watching CSI with my parents, this is why i try to watch Greys insted, I CAN NOT think while they are talking

OOOHHHH yo will never guess what my mom said:

Putting in spoilers cuz it has to do with the promo(which realy isnt a spoiler but i am being nice to Adz)Well the box isnt working so.....and now the box is working AHHHHHHHH

SO it gets to the part in the promo where thay say 'it may be to late for one of the CSI's' or somthing like that and she says....

After my mom said 'I dont like sara'
    I wanted to say:
    Well i dont likr McDreamy but I dont sit thorough Greys bugging you about it now do I?

Edit:
    nOt this has ANYTHING to do with CSI but.....
    I finaly got a Chocolate Bunny ! Yay! Look

I am excited WAY to eaisily. LOL

12. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

Wow you must have spent a lot of time on this. Pretty good though. Thanks! Could you add me on the semi-angst lover team.

I really think I should go completely spoiler free for season 8 including promos because they end up creating so much hype and then I feel kind of let-down when I see the episode, but it's too early to say now whether I'll be able to avoid it.

I wonder what they really have in store for us for the finale regarding GSR, considering the way they've left things in this episode. Does anyone think we'll see any fall-out of TGTBTD or they'll just show things back to normal next week?

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANK'S chocolate good one.. must have taken you ages ;) some clips from last nights ep. [​IMG]

[​IMG] SO BUSTED.. :(

[​IMG] GOOD JOB SARA.. YOU RULE ;)

14. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

m'kay...

I didn't like TGtBatD as much as I thought I was gonna. Both cases kinda felt like 'B' cases. I love Heather (and I know I've said it a thousand times under spoiler boxes) and I felt so BAD for her. And I hated that I felt bad for her... because even though I'm a not so closested G/LH shipper too, GSR is my OTP.

She couldn't be part of her granddaughters life - so she gave her one. The whole idea that someone that we consider to be so heartless that she could whip a man to death, not care about someone that worked for her dying, or have sex soley to gain DNA... to hurt so bad for a child? It breaks my heart.

And Grissom? I know that you all want to slap him around and kick him in the nuts for upsetting Sara - but I just wanted to hug the man.

See, he knew what he was doing. He knew that Sara was going to be upset. He got that. And he trusted her enough to hope that she'd understand.

Because, lets face it - Grissom said it himself, LH is his FRIEND. Nothing but tea drinking buddies. He didn't say "I love you."

And she was going to kill herself - which I know most of you would be cheering for - but if it was your friend - wouldn't you hope that your boyfriend/girlfriend would understand that you had to do something? Because if they didn't - I'd tell them to go suck an egg.

Sure, Sara was confused. She was upset. All she had to go on was the fact that Grissom spent the night with her. And Catherine's rambling. Put two and two together and you're gonna get four. So yeah, I get that she was hurt.

But Sara's a compassionate person. I can't see her holding a grudge for something that all ethical reasoning told Grissom he HAD to do. He couldn't just leave his friend alone when she was obviously so upset.

I don't know if any of you have been the only one someone trusted. But trust ME - it's a heavy weight. One that can break your heart in a moment and make you drop everything to make sure that they're ok.

Grissom should be revered for that. Not hated on.

Sure, he should have TALKED to Sara before taking off and spending the night with LH. But... well. Sometimes that panic you feel overwhelms you and you feel like you just don't have TIME to make someone understand.

Besides, when he did try (albeit, after the fact) Sara shut him down. I'm sure that when she had a moment to clear her head and chill a little, she let him explain. And she got it.

I personally loved the emotional drama in this epsiode more then I liked the episode itself. It spoke a lot at how far Grissom is willing to go for someone he cares about.

Could any of you really picture him NOT going to her when she's that depressed? Would you really want him not to have?

And gives you the teeniest glimps of how obsessive Bat!Shit Grissom will be. Oh, please don't let Sara die. Just don't. It would be just so... so.... AH! If JF HAS to go? Let her be found.. recover. And like resign or something. Don't friggen KILL her! Ahhh! *passes out Faith Cookies* I am the keeper of the Faith. Let me know if you need some.

I don't think he's an ass. I think he's a good man who did the right thing.

*sigh* I have a major crush on a fictional character.

And I know this is totally the wrong place to say this, considering all... but at the end? I was soooo sure they were going to zoom in on Heather's body. I was like "no! nononono! *hides face in hands*" And then he addressed her directly and I was all "Oh thank God."

Killing her would have just been toooooooooo much.

Oh! And Brass knows! Oh squeee!! I was like "omg, what? You say you know what? Huh? Oh dead man? He can wait... he's dead. Finish that thought! He's DEAD! He's not going to care if you gossip over his corpse! Nooooo!"

Because Brass is awesome and totally knows. ;)

As for part two of the 'B' cases - I felt so bad for that Cabbie. He needed a hug.

*claps* Very nice Choc. Very nice.

And now I must go.

That is all.

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Throw me on the Semi-Angst lovers list :D

Last night's episode was great. Not what I had expected in terms of GSR.. I'm glad Sara didn't become extremely jealous (However, she did there for a minute.. I mean, I would be too if my boyfriend went and spent the night with some hot dominatrix! :lol:)

Grissom in the hospital upon seeing Sara and LH was priceless.

He was very calm with LH, you can see has little (sexual) interest in her obiviously (Due to Sara woohoo!).

Anyway, yes. Great episode- leaving us with angst going into the finale, yay. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.