Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I have to laugh about what Cath said about her fantasy not involving sawdust. :lol:

Cath rocked and I'm SOOOO GLAD after all this time she finally gave it to Grissom! He needed to hear it! And she was the one to do it.

I am also still laughing about when she was going on and on about Gris and LH when Sara was right there. Cath, being as close to Gris as she is, KNEW something was going on between Gris and LH.

I'll see what I can do about the Gris/Cath/LH thread :D :devil:

Oh, can we use: We are mutal fans of each other? or not? It was Billy and Marg who said that NOT Gris and Cath??

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Dammit I wanna see that ep so bad. Damn living in the UK. Grrrr. Gotta put up with the 'shave scene' next week. Whoop...

Get that C/G/LH thread running, i'd be there. And we all know Grissom would be :devil:

I don't think we'd be allowed that hhunter, I love it though ;) I wanted to suggest 'he loves to kiss her' but that's Billy & Marg too. Humph. I think my fav is still 'He enjoys her slaps.'

I can't wait to see/hear what Cath does/says/screams when she finds out about GSR. *jigs* so excited. She's so gonna rip him a new one. I think she thinks he's got a gf but not Sara. Tut tut, naughty Grissom. She's gonna kill youuuuu! Yey for angst!

3. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Hi all! :D

Just wanted to join in on the purejoy love especially in this ep. They both ROCKED! Cath was so funny, and Gil is the sweetest person on earth. I loved what he did for Heather.

I'm so glad they've finally addressed the "hypocritical" part.. I remember we would rant about that every now and then. I loved that entire scene between them (thanks for transcript!)

I wish Cath did slap Grissom though. LOL. On that note... I'd go for any thread title with reference to spanking/slapping. :D

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Welcome cofi_shot! (oooh I like your name, just realised as I was typing it out lol!) Enjoy your stay!

I wanna seeeeeeee it! :( Meh. Gil can be a sweetheart but he can be an ahole too! Like most men actually lol.

Yeah i'm happy they addressed the hypocritical part too, seriously, she is gonna freak out when she finds out about GSR (YEY!) You never know, we might get a slap next ep lol.

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^Thanks! :D We got the same ships *grins*

kaylyne, Griss really had a good view in that second pic. :lol:

Cath sounds like she has been keeping track of Grissom's women. She's probably fishing for more info on him for future use. ;) I just loved every word that came out of her mouth in that ep. She was saying very true things about Grissom because she does know him the best. She was very straight with him and despite holding something back, he was still honest with her. And he didn't have to tell her every detail because Cath trusted him (or his judgment) enough.

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

She does keep track of Grissom's lady friends, she likes to keep tabs on the hubby! cofi_shot, indeed we share the same ships, the best ones right?! ;)

Omg I had the funniest GCR dream last night...Cath & Gil were, get this, hells angels! LOL! Can you imagine them, in all leather, terrorising the neighbourhood on thier moterbike?! Because thats what they were doing! LOL. Catherine did dissapoint me though, Grissom lent in for a kiss and she lent away! Boo hiss at my 'Dream Catherine.' I have stoopid dreams.

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I really like "Got Slapped" and "They Keep Their Hands Busy" for thread name ideas. Unfortunately, I can't really think of anything...

I also liked the scene Gil and Cath had together last night! It was awesome. Yayyy...

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Keep thier hands busy is immense. It's a toss up between that and 'he enjoys her slaps' for me. Do we need to do some sort of poll or something?

You guys looking forward to the finale? I sooo hope theres some GCR angst.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

We'll start a poll for the new thread title, but before that, we need more suggestions! lol.

Welcome back cofi. Nice to see you dropping by. :) Yeah I love it that Cath finally called on Gil, too. He deserved it and Cath just needed to do it. She let him off hook too easily, though. I wish she had really slapped him, too. :D However, I'm really glad that Cath is still the only one who can talk to him like that. Now THAT is a woman who challenges Gil. :)

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hmm, thread ideas, let's see....

Gil <3 Cath #27: They keep tabs on each other
    Gil <3 Cath #27: They don't use sawdust
    Gil <3 Cath #27: They like to laugh
    Gil <3 Cath #27: They keep busy

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thats something i've always loved about GCR, she gives it too him straight and doesn't pussy foot around him, she's the only one who actually sees that Grissom isn't right all the time and that he isn't perfect. She tells it him like it is, some people call that bitchy, I call it a woman with balls. Go Cath *high fives Cath*

Sorta OTish - I popped over to the Official CSI forum for a laugh and theres a lotta hating for GSR going on. I was well shocked. Usually it's full of love for it but not today. People actually want Sara to die, bit harsh I think lol. Just break up with Gman, thats all i'm asking lol.

Right, something I don't get it, Marg said on that ET vid aka The Holy Grail, 'from s1, people always speculated about Grissom & Catherine...' so why in the blue hell did they make GSR cannon then? If 'everyone' talked about GCR all the time? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate TPTB sometimes.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Don't forget about the "PureJoy" part, Anne. :D So now we've got:

Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--Got Spanked?
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They Keep Their Hands Busy
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They keep tabs on each other
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They Don't Use Sawdust
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They Like to Laugh
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They Keep Busy

One question, though. Where did the "They Like to Laugh" one come from? It's not I don't like it, I'm just a bit confused. lol. As for the "The Don't Use Sawdust" one, how about just "No Sawdust"?

lol ams. I was surprised to hear about what's going on at the official CSI messageboard. I left there just a few days after it had been opened for a reason. :rolleyes: And I've always heard about how people get censored over there for their comment which weren't that friendly to the canon ship. Guess there are a whole lot more Lady Heather lovers than we have ever thought? ;)

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I thought there's gonna be some major Cath b!tch fit after she caught Grissom and Heather... But then Grissom knows Cath's weakness.. he just gave her his cutest smirk:
    [​IMG]
    and she forgot all about Grissom's tryst with Heather. :lol: She just can't stay angry at Grissom that long.

I hope this is not over the pg13-o-meter... Gil & Cath #27: They love a Little Slap and Tickle
    or maybe Gil & Cath #27: Slap That! all on the floor
    Slap that! give me some more
    Slap that! 'till you get sore
    Slap that! oh-oooh!

cuz i couldn't get "Smack That" out of my head after watching that scene. hehehe cheesy

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Or ever better than No Sawdust what about "Don't NEED Sawdust" ;)

The laugh one is just from the fun we had with our good friend Max in Locomotives!

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Absolutely love that cap, Hottie_Cath. I'm sure Catherine can't resist that smirk... I know I sure as heck can't.

I'm also hoping for some C/G angst. Or at least some more C/G scenes. Because I've missed seeing them for more than 2 seconds at a time together terribly (time together terribly... whoa).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.