More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

It's Super!Flack! What's with Flack, who was homicide last I heard, leading all these drug busts? Is all of Narco laid out with the 'flu? The same one the hostage negotiators contracted, I guess. :lol::lol:

I'm not complaining, mind. The promo contains much hotness. And it's nice to see Flack do more than explain the case and sit in on the occasional interrogation. But damn, only on television ... :)

And he wears suits, apparently 24/7, except when he's holding a press conference? Oh, Flackie.

The D/L is ominous. With their shaky history, a quick roll in the hay is likely to do more harm than good. If this season was (supposed) to be about the beginning, the next is likely to be about the end.

2. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

I think I'm gonna have to call in sick if they drag the D/L dirty out.
    Note to self...do not eat for an hour before D/L or risk it comin' back...

The rest of the show looks like a cracking episode.....

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Joolz I know you are passing out barf bags for SOOH, what can you do for me during that quick scene! May need a sedative!!
    I'm still holding onto the desting dashed comment! If that's the relationship dashed god knows what will happen to actually end it.

4. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

^^I know what you mean! I am going to find some Valium before I watch the scene! :lol:

The promo looks great. I can't wait to see Adam's performance, and Super!Flack! (to quote penguinpie) looks like he is going to put in a stellar performance, also.

5. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Really? I don't recall a Flack-focused episode since "The Fall" back in S1. The few eps where he had some "tense interactions" with Mac were actually Mac-focused episodes. At best, I think Flack only gets an occasional scene where he's not just looking pretty or snarking the best one-liners.

Hawkes finally got a focused episode earlier this year, which was great to see. Still waiting for the Danny-focused episode, although it sounds like he's getting part of the finale, and hopefully the continuity fairy won't drop the ball on Danny's story next season.

6. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, nobody mentioned it til now (at least I didn't read it so forgive me if so :) ) and it's probably just me, but did anyone else notice that in the very end of the promo, Mac is trying to stop "bad guy" from reaching the gun while sliding towards it and as well to those laser/light barrier kinda things and Mac is in the background screaming "NO!"???

And then, it kinda seems the whole place is gonna explode or so, but might be also just the making of the clip. However... could it be that THIS is the big cliffhanger in the end?? The lab will be blown off and Mac's still in it??? And nobody knows if he is okay? This could be the final scene. I underline my theory with Stella answering "I don't know" to "where is Mac?" ;)

What do you guys think about that?

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

When I first saw the clip that was my first thought too. The lasers certainly give that impression. But it looked to me as though they were still in the lab when Stella says she doesn't know where he is. So maybe the explosion is fairly small and contained. :confused:

My only problem with the explosion scenario is that there was an explosion with Mac and Flack trapped in the finale to last season, and I'm hoping TPTB would try something different. ;)

8. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I thought that, and it would be the only explanation, i mean you wouldn't be that worried otherwise, but when Flack asks Stella where Mac is, its looks as if they are standing by the lifts in the building, so if it goes up, is it going up with everyone in it?

And does that mean that next season, no one is going to mention it, no one will suffer from PTSD and whatever medication Flack took after the last seasons finale that has allowed him to throw himself around like a 5 year old this season, will be given to all the cast? :rolleyes:

9. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I don'think so, especially if it is Mac and Danny who suffer the most. I worry that they might drop the ball with continuity for Danny's story, but anything happening to Mac will undoubtedly be carried through into S4.

10. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Hmm, methinks I'll be going for the alcoholic approach and be needing a refill just at that very moment.....failing that I think eyedrops to flush out the image are called for.. :eek:

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think "Consequences" was as much about Flack as it was about Mac--Flack was the one struggling with having to turn over possible evidence on one of his guys--and to some extent "...Comes Around" was also about Flack. It really showed that Flack has a lot of faith in what they do as law enforcement officers, even when he can see that some of his superiors--Mac, Gerrard, Sinclair--are less than perfect people. He believes in what they do.

I think everyone is getting a part in the finale, including Flack. Personally, I'm pretty excited to see him grappling with the consequences of shooting a man, even if it was a good shoot. I don't really see him falling apart like Danny would (and did in "On the Job") but I think it will shake him. He certainly wouldn't mention it to Hawkes otherwise.

As for Danny having issues from what happens to him in the finale...I guess it depends on which way they go with Danny. I think it's possible (probably even) that Danny is someone who has taken a fair amount of abuse in his life, so getting beaten and terrorized in the finale might just be more of the same to him--and the reason he's able to act out with such bravado. To see it bring back old memories would be interesting, or to see him grapple with it and be nervous about going to crime scenes is possible, but it could be that he'll just push it aside. I hope not--Danny is an emotional character and I think he's overdue for a breakdown (Aiden, Louie, etc.), but continuity within his character hasn't really been kind to him this season. ;)

12. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Er... excuse me but, what about the "dashed destiny" of Danny and Lindsay? Maybe they will... do their thing and then... stop their relationship... Is this possible or not?

13. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Do we actually know if Claire Forlani is returning for S4?

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I can't wait to see them kiss, I hope they do anyway!!!
    But did anyone catch the fact it didn't really show Danny or Lindsay either one in the preveiws for next week, I got sort of mad..

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^ Uh, did you miss the part where they were getting naked?

(It kinda hurt to type that. *cringe*)

The preview also showed Danny getting hit over the head (we assume anyway).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.