Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

i'll read it soon. i've started to read your "October Rain" story. and, last night, i was worked on taking my scene ^^ and putting it into an acutal fanfic.

Well, anyway, Sara and Warrick were processing the van and she'd mentioned her boyfriend in college told her, after she'd found a pair of panties after they'd had sex, that they were his sisters panties. Obviously, Sara didn't believe him, and Warrick said that he hoped she had better taste in men now . . . she looked a little skittish, and said something like "yeah" but didn't look convinced that Grissom was/would always be completely faithful to her . . . and now next week, it seems like he's stayed over at LHs? Maybe she disappears because she's upset about him possibly cheating on her, and he admits about his relationship with Sara to the team because the guilt is eating away at him -- she could be at the SK hands because of something that he did . . .

Meg i agree with you. i was so happy when she said that. and EVERYONE knows that nick would NEVER do that to anyone. i just hope when it happens sara runs to nick for some comforting (my little scene). I can't really see sara talking to anyone else about a problem like this. i think maybe catherine, but i dont think sara trusts cath as much as nick becuase they have had their differences in the past. i'm hoping, pray and wishing that sara will realize that grissom isn't right for her, nick loves her and she lives.

^^ Absolutely, Emily & Meg: Nick is always nothing but sweet to Sara. :) He's her best friend and is always true to her. They have fun, they flirt. She trusts him with her deepest secret( eg. she threw up during her first autopsy). :) They're PERFECT together!
I absolutely understand that Nick knows her the best. :) He DOES!

We also can't forget that George said in a clip from the Early Show (05/19/06) that Nick understands Sara very well . . . I couldn't help but grin really big when I first saw that clip. So, so cute! When the actors say that, I can't help but think, "see, I wasn't imagining it!" LOL!

^^ Same! George is right! Nick DOES understand and know Sara so well. George also kissed Jorja there, I think! So adorable.
I love to listen what the actors & the writers have to say about the ships I love, especially Snickers! :)

It has been silent here. How was last night's episode? Any good for our ship?

It was good. No there is no Snickers working together. Just Nick and Warrick working together. Sara is mad at Grissom right now, because he didn't tell her about Lady Heather, because she has to hear it from Catherine.

Lady Heather didn't died. She was depressed, because she lost the visitation of her granddaughter because her ex-husband got full custody of Zoe's daughter. At the end, Grissom convince him to bring Zoe's daughter to her, that all she want to see her granddaughter through her daughter. I hope this help.

I was disappointed that they didn't work together, but I suppose I should be thankful that Sara obviously isn't thrilled with Gris . . . and I thought Nick was funny when Hodges gave him the breakdown of the yellow paint and Nick said "Glad I figured that out." Too funny.

And I love the actress who played the cab company manager. She's on General Hospital and is one of the funniest actresses on television right now. Gotta love when she told Warrick and Nick to put the car back together and when nick said they only take 'em apart, she yelled, "see that's why no one likes working with you!" or something.

hey, sorry i've been gone lately. i JUST watched the episode and i have to say, the lady heather case i was HIGHLY disappointed. i loved that catherine just kept going ON AND ON beacuse how perfect grissom and lady h are for each other. that was so funny. ugh, i didn't like it when jim said to cath: "i know something juicier then grissom and lady h." ofcourse, that might not mean he knows about GSR, that could be that him and nick were talking and nick's little crush slipped out:p ah ha

omgoodnes... i dont know about you guys, but i thought nick looked SO FREAKEN HOT in that episode. like... wow!! THAT WAS CRAZY! and nick was so funny in that episode. that's the old nick we no!! i think something bad might happen to nick soon. because like, in the this episode nick was like, considered a hero and humble (hodges said that) and he was called hot and was in almost every scene related to his case. so, i'm thinking/hoping that in the finale, nick's really gonna be affected by what's gonna happen (i think almost everyone knows what's gonna happen in the finale.) but yeah, i don't know why. but, it just seemed like they were forcusing alot of nick this episode i just can't help but wonder if it's because of the finale.

I LOVE THAT SARA'S PISSED AT GRISSOM!! omgoodness!! they didn't have a GSR moment! and, i thought that lady h was gonna like, figure out about GSR, but it wasn't brought up. I LOVES IT! i just kinda wish that sara and gris had a fight and maybe do my little scene^^^. that would be SWEET!

omgoodness... at the end of the episode when grissom came to lady h's door, he said: "i want you to meet someone." i thought was he gonna introduce sara. like.... yeah, i was so scared and i was like: "NO!! SARA DOESN'T WANT TO MEET HER!! SHE WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!!" lmao. but yeah, i was really scard.

During that episode, i was so mad at grissom for like, treating sara like that. like, you dont stay over at someone else's house, and ESPECIALLY a dominatrix's house. when nick said that he's never gotten hitten by a purse because gentlemen don't get hit by a purse, i was like: "hell yea!! sara needs a gentlemen!" honestly, sara needs nick because nick will love her and show her respect. like, he knows how to treat a woman right... and that's what sara needs. she's been treated so badly in the past that she just needs someone that truely loves her and will want to show her off and spend the rest of his life with her, without hesitating. man, SNickers NEEDS to happen!

well, i'm looking forward to the finale, even though i REALLY think that i'm not gonna like the ending. *crosses fingers* please be some SNICKERS moments!!!!!!!

according to the info posted in the spoiler thread.. seems that Nick will be featured prominently too in the GSR-centric epi?

^^ Really? Let me just say that I loved the Lady H case! Just a perfect ending.

I know; No GSR scene! Yay! That rocked. :) Me too... I was scared that Grissom would introduce Lady H to Sara and I was like "No, you gotta be FRIGGIN' kidding me!"

I want a Snickers moment too! :) We need it! And yes Emi! Sara needs Nick since Grissom treats her like crap. She deserves a REAL MAN. (Nicky!)

^^ Awww, they ARE SO CUTE! Thanks cocoa as usual! Whenever I see your posts-I just light up and I get all squealing and happy! They're so lovely.

Nicky and Sara always glance secretly at each other! They're so in love.
TPTB are messing with us--GSR is to screw with us--the truth is:
Snickers are together!

Oh and what do you guys know? We're nearly finishing the thread!

^^ Caption for the second picture.
Nick: Sara... sweetie, I'm not sure about this.
Sara: C'mon!
Nick: I don't know...
Sara: The bed looks soft and comfy. (rubs his arm) C'mon, Nicky baby... Please? You know you want to. (slowly kisses him, torturing him)
Nick: Fine, just this once.
Sara: Alright. (pushes Nick down onto the bed and kisses him)

:devil: They totally wanna do it!

I love those pics. They just seem so . . . comfortable with each other. :) I don't know . . . I just don't see any sparks with GSR -- chemistry, yes. In the form of a boss/employee kind of way, or even father/daughter sort of way . . . but sparks? No way! Nick and Sara own the market on sparks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back