Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerBEE

killerBEE Victim

Ah, too true. I'm already ripping my hair out, waiting for next week's season finale. Imagine waiting THREE MONTHS for the situation to be resolved.

I am anxiously biting my nails.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I guess we'll have to get lives... nah!

Okay, guys, MySpace is fucked. up. Like, people pretend to be Eric and Calleigh and Calleigh's pregnant with Eric's baby. What the hell?! And Ryan is engaged to Catherine Willows? This is why I never wanted to be on MySpace. It's like the Wal-Mart of online places.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

What if she doesn't? What if, after they kiss, Calleigh simply smiles at him, and that is ALL we get from her until September? How do we know what that smile means? Could it be a "*dreamy sigh* I love you Jake" kind of smile, or a "Jake...you know we had our chance..." kind of smile, or a "Jake...there's Eric..." kind of smile...GAH.

Or what if we literally get nothing? Jake and Calleigh kiss, Eric stares on in broken disbelief, and that's it. No reaction from Calleigh, no reaction from Jake, only that one reaction from Eric. Getting nothing would open lots of doors to fanfic...but it would do absolutely nothing for my sanity over the summer! :lol: Ugh.

I need to stop speculating. Seriously. Before I go crazy. Or, crazier, perhaps. :lol:

I freaking hate myspace.

4. midnight_tiptoes

I don't know, but...

I kinda get the feeling Calleigh doesn't react positively to the kiss. In the TV Guide special, there's a tiny bit where Jake is standing in front of Calleigh, and it's definitely the kiss scene, and Calleigh puts her finger on her mouth and sort of awkwardly steps back. However, this is just a take and I don't know if it'll make it. Just telling you what I saw.

The writers don't wanna sink the E/C ship yet if they want the audience to know that it'll continue onto next season, so I expect to get at least something. I don't know. We'll see.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jess hon...you seriously need to get a good dose of fluff babes...this ship is wub and yeah they are having "issues" cuz of cute jerk boy Jake...but Eric and Calleigh belong together...they really are completely and totally smitten with eachother and that will result in them being together...here's really really hoping it's in the finale...but even if we have to wait the summer (heaven forbid! :p ) I still believe they will sail happily off into the sunset! :devil:

Now bring on Monday already, dang it!!! :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

The waiting is the only thing that bothers me. But I know eventually they'll get together, so no worries here. Unless the writers completely change their minds over the summer, of course. But yeah, I'll keep Corey's e-mail on auto-reload.

You know, I wonder if IAB will come down on them for this. I know CSI and NY have ignored this aspect of the office relationships, but I can see Miami going there. What would Stetler do? Would Horatio defend them or fire one of them? Oooh.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, oh believe me I'm not happy about the waiting! I suck at waiting, I'm seriously impatient and really want my ships to sail NOW! I think I'm just in a particularly good mood at the moment, otherwise the prospect of having to wait would probably be pissing me off a whole lot more! :lol:
    If the writers change their mind, I'll be coming after someone and dropping the hammer dang it! :p

Ohhhh, I totally see Stetler trying to come down on them, he's a total jerk anyway and doesn't want anyone to be happy anyway...I don't know what H would do...I think he'd say as long as you keep it out of the lab it doesn't bother me! :D

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Eric and Calleigh belong! They'll make it through all of this.

Hello killerBEE!

That myspace page where Calleigh was pregnant and they posted it on a bulletin was weird. Calleigh was like "Help I'm all alone!" and some random person was like "I have your hand and I am with you so PUSH!" And her husband was on her top friends. As much as I love Eric and Calleigh, I don't think I want those people on my page. :lol: That just weirded me out for a half an hour.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I don't know if this has been said already and I'm way behind...but either way...they showed the Miami finale promo just now...and Cal says the "trust" line to Eric!! Yay! And Cal is the serial killer's target and Call doesn't look like she wants Jake's kiss....YAY!!!!

10. midnight_tiptoes

Really? Do you see them both in the same frame, or is it just a shot of her and then a shot of him?

In a way I'll feel a tad relieved when the season ends. But you know those few weeks before season 6 premieres are gonna be gawdawful!

11. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Oh God! Thanks for all the nice pics posted above. They help us all going through this hard time ;)
    I think my brain has frozen up and I don't have a reasonable EC thought anymore, which sucks :(
    I really, really need to see that finale. Too bad we don't get a two-hour one this year.

I have resisted the urge to watch it once more, because the thing is basically kiiling me. But Mo I like the sound of what you have seen :D Somehow I can't see Calleigh encourage displays of affections in the lab. Even she wasn't adverse to him kissing her, I doubt she appreciated the setting. Somehow I see it as a bad move from Jake, but then this guy hasn't shown a lot of common sense in past episodes :rolleyes: He is a selfish being going for what he wants. I'd love it for her to tell him what she thinks, but I doubt she would do it at the lab with prying eyes around.

I still think we'll get a good EC moment. This kiss is just here to tease us. But it's probably the needed catalyst to have open up to each other. I agree with what others have posted. They are both aware of their own feelings, but I doubt they have realized that the other feels the same way too. I can't help thinking at Burned and Eric's reaction. He went back to the case so quickly after she had said his name. What if she had understood from this quick dismissal of sorts, that he is not interested and just wants them to be colleagues. That could explain why she was a little cooler last week and maybe even why she was kinda seeing Jake again. There is nothing bette to alleviate heartache than to rush into a relationship and pretend you weren't hurt. That could also explain Jake's kiss. He feels she is not really into it, so he kind of forces himself on her (which is of course dumb). But the good side is that it will show Cal that Eric is hurt and that maybe he feels the same. I know this really far fetched. That's probably what happens when one is promo- deprived ;)

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well it was obvious she was talking to Eric. It was the same scene and her little blonde head was in front of him.

I don't think we have anything to really worry about. Jake was apart of the complications that Corey was talking about. So he'll be out of the picture soon. Besides I don't think the writers would want Eric and Calleigh hate each other because they are main characters and have always felt close around one another and it would be dumb to have them fighting and/or not wanting to be around each other.

13. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah you guys don't worry about:
    Since she says the line to Eric I think he'll feel alot better and think more about Calleigh and what he feels about her! The whole kiss scene with Jake will be really nothing. He'll kiss her and kinda push it and she will kiss him surprisingly. Eric see's the kiss and shows that puppy dog eyed face but I think he'll be alright.

14. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Elicia your EC fanfics were awesome!!!! Well done hun well done!!!

I'm getting restless guys with waiting for Monday to come. Only 3 days left and that's including today.

I've watched that damn promo about 40 damn times and it's driving me insane. I've watched enough times to know for a fact that Cal is talking to Eric about the trusting him with her life. These speculations on what's going to happen Monday is gonna put me in the nut house.
    :confused:

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Now there's a scary thought. ;)

I don't know how I have managed it, but I deliberately haven't watched the promo because of all the confusion/speculation surrounding it. I don't usually have any willpower at all with these things, but I do know that Monday can't get here soon enough.

I think I'm more nervous about waiting for the Season 6 spoilers, possibly because I'm such an H/Y fan. I'm so happy about what is happening with E/C though. After all this time, it's like we're getting rewarded for putting up with some of the nonsense we've had to endure over the years. Yay! About time. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.